Thanks America for all your cultural and philosophical achievements

Do the Americans want to drag the rest of the world into some war again? (Yes I mean WORLD WAR 3)

Attached: 1565638222164.jpg (750x421, 57K)

Probably. But the British apparently want to as well

Attached: 7C3DD1A4-FB50-40BD-9EED-1E1A6CAE331F.jpg (750x544, 212K)

I would like that,yes. Seeing as long as i survive then yeah ill etheir come back a hero and get major pussy,die and be out of this shit life,or come back a villian but still get major pussy. Literally no downside.

I just wanna watch the world kill itself
>inb4 le edgemaster
Fuck this place

Or, hear me out, or you will come back even more mentally damaged than you are right now with the only "upside" is you being even more confused and suicidal

The time of peace were living in is when the weakest of all people thrive. Hippies, trannies, faggots, niggers, and the list goes on. When we can talk about stupid shit like political correctness, transexual rights, racial reparations, etc, we are living in extremely fortunate times. All very low priority issues during hard times like a time of war. Priorities during war are food, shelter, family, and strong leaders.

War will reintroduce the need for physical strength again, which it's severely lacking right now. Strong men will be required. No more bald, bearded man children being passive aggressive on the internet. No more wojack and frog posting feminine men.

Attached: all-waite-people-ar-racist-npal-me-diveksity-o-remember-37619814.png (500x447, 108K)

Fight wars in East Asia, the Middle East or South America, but stay away from Europe with your army. Europeans already have enough problems and do not need any 3rd World War.

You wont be so pleased when any random bomb will destroy your house . Remember that civilians in TOTAL WAR are enemies too.

war will single handedly solve the incel problem

sounds like we need communism desu
none of this idpol shit goes on in eastern europe
capitalism is a parasite, to fuel profits it sucks the life out of culture. there is a way to fight it though and bring back power to the working man

>he fell for the ptsd meme
It only happens to a few select weak specimens

Absolutely based, the time to wage war and make soldiers will come again.

Attached: ouhhi.jpg (1024x682, 362K)

Faggot. Were even more depressed here. Sure were more masculine but still depressed and miserable.

eastern europe fucking hates communism what the fuck are you talking about

>dude let's destroy more shit and make bankers even richer that will solve everything lmao

>dude let's not destroy more shit and make bankers even richer that will solve everything lmao

>>dude let's not not destroy more shit and make bankers even richer that will solve everything lmao

>dude lets not kill all bankers and make ourselves rich

All living things are inherently violent
Can you really be alive if you're not killing other things

the old days were de bomb

Attached: 1564990947776.jpg (1200x630, 85K)

what the? why did he delete his comment..

>Give war a chance

Originally

Attached: 1456978504739.png (640x360, 469K)

Not really, you can enslave creatures for milk and live off that.

This is literally just a type of propaganda to get Americans on board with a war with Iran.

If a war does happen, you'll see all sorts of propaganda like the usual old ones, but also ones like OP pic where it's like "depressed? try going to war!" but it's just propaganda to get more bodies for the war.

>people aren't happy
>must be cause there aren't wars
there is a huge gap in this leap of logic that needs explaining

kekt and rekt
also fat video game nerds piloting remote drones for chair force

>No more bald, bearded man
Fuck off, bald and bearded are both extremely masculine traits that are simply wasted on the current generation that was never taught how to properly use them.

If war with iran is what the next war will be then by all fucking means whatever kike I have to shake hands with LETS FUCKING DO THIS