I might kill myself soon...

I might kill myself soon. Right now it feels like theres just nothing left for me and its time to move on to the next plane of existence. Of course I'm still aware that this is most likely wrong, so please give reasons not to rope myself.

Pic unrelated

Attached: Beetlejuice-House-set-photos-Tim-Burton-27.jpg (853x480, 35K)

Hey user, why are you feeling like this. is there a reason for this?

>next plane of existence
Should we tell him...?

>I might kill myself soon.

na you'll be fine

Listen mate, just keep on keeping on until you find something that works for you, nobody has a reason to live and you only live once, you only have 1 shot, 1 opportunity, so do shit that's fun for you, that makes you fulfilled, i wish you luck sadanon

Attached: 1565648557599.jpg (750x1334, 90K)

There is no plane of existence other than this one. You have to make it count whilst you're here, there are people who care about you and will miss you regardless of whether you believe this or not. Don't fucking do it,

Assuming this is serious, I would say the best thing to know is that if you do, everyone you know will never recover from the damage. Psychologically the friends and relatives of people who commit suicide never overcome the guilty. So that's a pretty terrible thing to consider leaving behind.

Also, you say it "feels" like there's nothing left. What exactly makes you so certain? And why would you make such a colossal choice based on feelings alone? You *are* most likely wrong, so you are essentially making a mathematical and logical error by committing suicide, as well as an immoral one.

Why immoral? Well largely due to the fact that you have a consciousness. You have no idea of your own capacity to do good, even from the most minute things. You don't own your own being. It's not your property. Your existence is part of something greater, that philosophers and theologians have argued about for millennia.

If you genuinely have a plan, I would say go to a hospital. Or, just put it off until tomorrow. And then keep putting it off until it gets better.

>There is no plane of existence other than this one
I found the npc.

Attached: 1565547193605.jpg (1166x1188, 728K)

Well hell.
Life is crazy.
Make the best of it.

>you only have 1 shot, 1 opportunity,

to seize everything you ever wanted

Lose yourself in the moment you better never let it go

not op but i certainly feel this.
i just kinda feel like i've skipped to my 'apex'. maybe its because im young and naive, but i have a job and a place of my own and all these 'checkboxes', that society raises us to have, checked off, and im not sure if i really am interested in continuing it for another 70 years just to die anyway

No ambitions to have a family?

I do but girls just dont seem to like me so I'm quickly reaching the point where I want to give up. But if I do give up, then I really can say that I'm done.

> nothing left for me
So you've done everything that you wanted to, there's nothing else you want to see, feel or experience you might as well wait since you must 80 yo.

Cuz Jesus loves you.

>Heal yourself through meditation and nature

(OP)

I feel the same way, there aren't any positive emotions to live for

my opinion is that there is no afterlife or other plane you will exist in, once you die op that's it, you cease to exist. just keep that in mind.

There will be people who'll have to clean up your corpse. Have some pity for them goddammit.

You're still young and it takes time. Once you do, it will change your life. Gives you a whole new meaning.

We need to all start getting used to the fact life is more like a saltine cracker than a cookie or even a piece of beef jerky these days. A compassionate society with foresight would be teaching its youth -- specially young men -- to meditate.

Yeah, I guess that as long as I keep chasing that last checkbox I wont kill myself, and then once I do theres a whole new thign keeping me going

solvable if it looked like a murder though, i just want to be gone, i get op's feels

not if i die in yellowstone and just let the wolves eat me