Better incel solution: so we all are too autistic to talk to girls and even if you aren't you probably think all women...

Better incel solution: so we all are too autistic to talk to girls and even if you aren't you probably think all women are roastie whores. So we get everyone on Jow Forums and sort the robots from most twinkish to least. Then we get the half of the twinkest robots to transition into qt traps with drugs, sissy hypno, orgasm denial, sleep deprivation, trap hentai, and hrt. Then we get the newly made trap gfs and give each robot one. This way you have a qt trap gf who likes anime, vidya, hates women, loves Jow Forums, and is as autistic as you are making you the perfect couple. And if you were one of the ones chosen to transition then you get to BE the gf, which is better than being a incel. Another terror attack averted and no lonely robots anymore!

Attached: 1530378077674.jpg (1048x932, 307K)

Too much work and organisation. Just hunt for your own incel bussy and leave when you find 3 or so.

but all the twinks would want chad/tyrone though so that doesnt solve a thing

sure give me trap gf
also how does sleep deprivation help make traps?
(i have interest in making traps)
Where and how if you are so kind

Look at all the sissy threads here, join in the fap threads, all the bussy here is thirsty for cock. I had a little harem for a while but I got bored of them so here I am looking for more.

so just join in and talk what then ask for discords or join groups or kik? you said you had a harem just online or did you ever meet up? did they know there was others?

Yeah pretty much. It was an online harem but we met up and fucked fairly often. They all knew too.

Very nice my dude, i'll act on it thanks for the tips

some twinks are into mommies

They all only go to chad/tyrone, gay's can't love

How are you gonna make those traps?

Still doing research my friend but im up for most things cept real blackmail herbs, hormones, frustrating them, hypno (im reading a decent book on erotic hypno atm), helping them act out fantasies learning to be a good top and dom so i can keep and covert people still have a fair amount to do, oh and fixing my bod up as well

Are you interested in joining a discord group with pretty much the same goal?

I might already be in it but sure

I agree. On the other hand it might just be easier to say if you're under 5'10 you have to transition

Attached: 1.webm (600x1066, 1.91M)

This is great
We are looking for recruits...

ah, it's a reiko server

Is there something wrong user?

Already in it frendo chatting as we speak

All manlets in general should be forced to transition

This board alway need more sissy threads