What does it feel like to touch a girl's feet?

not the literal feeling
>hurr durr touch your own feet it's the same XD
actually having a girl grant you sanction to stroke her soles
do girls notice when we check out their feet or are they too busy looking for guys checking out their boobies and tushie?
sometimes when I see a girl with pretty wearing flip flops I'll follow her around for a few blocks and close my eyes just as she takes a step so the shape of her foot is burned into my retina
I'll concentrate on my breathing to see if I can smell them too
I know it's a bit weird but sometimes I think i can catch a whiff if I concentrate hard enough and visualize the feet
holy fuck I want to kiss a girl's feet

Attached: 36-Katy-Perry-Feet-Photo-035.jpg (800x867, 108K)

are there others here who have desperately wanted to touch a girl's feet and eventually succeeded?
was it all you expected or will it be a letdown if I ever manage to convince some girl to let me touch her feet?

Attached: Julianne-Hough-Feet-4122970.jpg (1080x1169, 179K)

Been doing it with my ex and current girl. Ex was not a fan of that, but my current one likes it when I gently tickles her soles. In both cases it was frankly great. I can't really explain how and why, as I don't even know why I got this kink anyway. But it feels great in my hand, soft, simple and intimate. Keep trying. Not mind blowing at all, but worth having.

Oh boy user, let me tell you I was there. Massive footfag since the age of 12 and a virgin until age 22. Thought I'd never even touch a girl. But lo and behold I got laid, and she enjoyed doing foot stuff. Let down? Oh no no no, it was everything I dreamed of... giving her footrubs, kissing her feet, getting footjobs, cumming on her feet, just having her rest her feet on my face. She did anything I wanted, it was like being in Heaven. So just hold on to that dream, buddy, you'll get there one day and it'll all be worth it!

thanks guys
original: I like black people

Attached: ser5.jpg (400x388, 38K)

I was seeing a girl a few months back that would let me do whatever I wanted with her feet. She liked it when I sucked her toes but she wasn't really dominant or anything so I got bored and stopped seeing her.

you spoiled, spoiled man

>original: I like black people
I fucking lost it.

It was a bit of dual reasoning, though. She was atleast 7/10 and a nice girl but had quite a few issues, but I started talking to this girl who I thought was more attractive and I didn't want to lead her on and hurt her more in the long run because she had terrible luck with men. Turns out the girl I left her for really hated people with foot fetishes, as she was talking about them and said "I wouldn't let a freak near my feet", rip.

tl;dr: a lot of girls out there will allow you to do footfag stuff with them, it can't just be 100% foot stuff all the time and you have to cater to them. You have to establish you're not a weirdo by being normal for a considerable amount of time too.

we few we happy few we band of brothers

Attached: Allison-Williams-Feet-1186746.jpg (870x737, 117K)

>You have to establish you're not a weirdo by being normal for a considerable amount of time too
This is the most important part imo. If you act like it's supplementary it's fine, it's when you get into sniffing, dirty feet, shoes and all that other weird shit that they start thinking you're a weirdo

>it's when you get into sniffing, dirty feet, shoes and all that other weird shit that they start thinking you're a weirdo
I guess it's too much to ask for a girl who likes me warts and all as it were

Ironic, as you would probably dump a girl if she had warts on her feet.

>i just want someone to accept me unconditionally!
Cringe

I know I would. Gross.

no, I would just tell her to get that shit treated

ex gf in the army had a wart on her foot
she was hot af and one of the sweetest girls ever

Your gf got banged out by entire squads at a time.

All military girls are huge whores.
Exceptions: NONE

i'm not a foot guy but i absolutely love high heels

You'll get there eventually if you put yourself out there and actually talk to women without coming on too strong or bringing it up right away. They won't come knocking on your door for you to touch their feet.

What is it about feet that spurs people to write this kind of stuff

girlfeet are magic

I will never understand why OP will start a thread based on girlfeet and post 3 pictures.
POST MORE FAGGOT, WE KNOW YOU HAVE A MASSIVE FOLDER

>having a girl grant you sanction to stroke her soles
all footfags are beta submissive losers

>all footfags are beta submissive losers
I will not argue with this, since I myself am a beta submissive loser virgin.

once there was an elephant

Attached: image07.jpg (1024x768, 192K)

Who tried to use the telephant

Attached: image17.jpg (1024x768, 201K)

No! No! I mean an elephone.

Attached: image08.jpg (1024x768, 90K)

Who tried to use the telephone

Attached: image02.jpg (1024x768, 124K)

imagine being with a girl like this and having unfettered access to her feet at all times (within reason and with deference to social norms)
I think I'd have to ritualistically sniff them once a day
How do footfags with girlfriends ever manage to pry their mouths from their better half's feet?
what's the longest you've ever had a girl's feet in your face?
what's the shortest time between meeting a girl and touching her feet you've ever experienced.
why do feet hold this intoxicating allure over me to the point that I feel like I'll go mad?
The first time you touched a girl's feet, did you know it was going to happen? Did you feel anything different that morning when you woke up?

Attached: image08 (1).jpg (1024x768, 93K)

>why do feet hold this intoxicating allure over me to the point that I feel like I'll go mad?
probably some kind of mental issue

those feet aren't even cute, they look like a man's

>weaboo bugfucker detected
asian feet are the cancer of the foot fetish world

s-she's so... pink and soft

there you haveit, it's schizophrenia