Men who hate women tend to have complicated relationships with their fathers...

Men who hate women tend to have complicated relationships with their fathers. Either they were abandoned by their fathers or were ignored early in their adolescence.
Interestingly, they tend to blame their mothers for the fact that their fathers didn't love them.

Robots, I ask you: what did your father do? Walk out and start a new family, or did he just ignore you?

Attached: tenor.gif (350x198, 904K)

Other urls found in this thread:

prospect.org/article/consequences-single-motherhood
singlemotherguide.com/single-mother-statistics/
duckduckgo.com/?q=single mother&t=ffab&ia=web
nytimes.com/2012/08/12/opinion/sunday/in-defense-of-single-motherhood.html
scarymommy.com/single-mother-stigma-misconceptions/
singlemothersurvivalguide.com/single-mother-stigma/
spacedoutscientist.com/2017/07/18/single-parents-worldwide-statistics-and-trends/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3194801/
youtube.com/watch?v=Jd1lX8bbgp8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It would make sense that its mens fault that boys raised by single mums tend to be absolute fuckups. It is impossible after all for lots of women to accept responsibility.

my dad was a total sleazebag who had at least two different families that I know of before he married my mother, and after they got divorced within the first year I was born he got a new wife and started a new family in a different country. he died of cancer a few years back, good fucking riddance. My mom did her absolute best to raise me well, it wasn't her fault.

so neither of their parents took responsibility, but the mother gets the blame because she was the one that didn't run away?
that makes sense.

It takes two to tango. In this case, we don't the circumstances of any of this. All I can say is that single motherhood is an absolute disease and terrible for the children. And its neither women (as a group) or men (as a group) who are to blame. It'll depend on each individual instance. However if a women voluntarily chooses to have a kid without a man to help her raise them, she's a cunt.

It really sounds like the fathers would share a larger portion of the blame than you're willing to give them.
I imagine that women who don't tell a man they have a child would be pretty rare.
A man can nope the fuck out pretty easily and get out of paying child support. The woman is stuck raising a child alone. She can't ALSO abandon the child.

>Men who hate women tend to have complicated relationships with their fathers. Either they were abandoned by their fathers or were ignored early in their adolescence.
Interestingly, they tend to blame their mothers for the fact that their fathers didn't love them.

Not doubting it, just curious

Abortion is wide spread? I'm happy to give out blame to whoever deserves it. Doesn't mean that single mums are some how special because they manage to raise some manlet incel virgin boy. Yes very good.

Fucking phone, was trying to ask for a source

yes bro men who are treated badly by women will start hating them because of their fathers... JFL
I think hating women is retarded, but you have to understand that the average skank today is super entitled with an hyper inflated ego from social media and dating apps, and treats most men like they're below her

My parents are loving, caring, and have been together for over 40 years.
I'm just their only child and they had me when they were almost 40.
So autism. I don't see how that has anything to do with my realizing most women in western society are utter trash

Single motherhood is better than not having any parents. You are dumb

The resulting quality of life leads me to think death as an infant with no proper brain development would be better than being raised by a single mother

Idk about that. Single mums should put their kids up for adoption. Children should be raised in a household with a mother and father. Single motherhood should not be socially acceptable like it is now. prospect.org/article/consequences-single-motherhood

It would be waaaaay too complicated to explain the whole story so here it is quickly summarized
>Biological father was up to no good
>When i was 3 years old the cops were after him
>He hid
>He kept hiding
>He kept hiding for 17 years living on bread and water
>No friends, no women, no money, no job no nothing
>Was officially proclaimed dead
>His father (My grandfather) died
>Due to him being :DEAD: i got his inheritance

And so on. At the very least i had original childhood

>Single motherhood should not be socially acceptable like it is now.
It's hardly acceptable. It's tolerated (barely) in the face of no other alternative.

Putting the kid up for adoption sounds fine, but the rate at which people put children up for adoption ALREADY outstrips the population of people who are willing to adopt.

Group homes are an even worse alternative than a single mother.

I don't know what you are talking about. Single motherhood is almost venerated. If it was barely tolerated then almost 1/4 kids wouldn't be born to single mums you spack singlemotherguide.com/single-mother-statistics/

Imagine getting knocked up by chad cos he probably said he doesn't like the feel of condoms and then thinking you are big brain enough to raise a kid.

How many orphans do you know queer bait? Lol

Neat article, but where does it say it's acceptable, let alone venerated?

NO ONE says single motherhood is a good thing for anyone involved, least of all the child. The very least single mothers get is an acknowledgement that it's a ton of hard work.

Are you confusing tolerance with acceptance?

my father was a neglectful narcissist and he fucked both me and my brother up. my mother shares just as much blame because she chose to have kids with this fucking dirtbag.
if you don't have a good father you pretty much always turn into a total fuckup.

there was a thread a few days ago saying the same thing but instead faulting the mother.

>my mother shares just as much blame because she chose to have kids with this fucking dirtbag.
That's an interesting take. I hadn't considered it before.

An anti-woman thread in MY Jow Forums?

yea my mom is a fuckup too. she has bpd, its not surprising she ended up with a mentally abusive asshole like my father

I don't really hate my dad, but he was pretty absent in my life.
He was and still is a huge video game addict and didn't really do anything fatherly with me and my brothers.
I'm sure he is like some of you guys on here. He just got lucky enough to get married.

1/4 of kids being born to single mothers sure sounds like its accepted. duckduckgo.com/?q=single mother&t=ffab&ia=web point to me the articles saying "Single motherhood is degen shit why the fuck do people keep doing it?" I see one. And yes, plenty of people say that single motherhood is fine nytimes.com/2012/08/12/opinion/sunday/in-defense-of-single-motherhood.html scarymommy.com/single-mother-stigma-misconceptions/ singlemothersurvivalguide.com/single-mother-stigma/ Theres plenty of articles trying to dismiss peoples natural tendency to see it as fucking retarded and irresponsible. You want more school shooters then lets keep seeing single mums as jesus. Imagine if I cut off my own leg and then everyone is talking about how much hard work it is for me to get around, well yeh it is, but I'm the moron that cut off my own leg. That's single motherhood.

I am somwhat neutral towards my father, funnily enough he was a bit of a Chad when younger but now is completely fucked in multiple ways. My mother being a vapid abusive whore is why I have completely disowned her and will go to her hopefully soon funeral to laugh at her clown ass one last time. It will certainly be worth celebrating one less walking piece of trash on this planet.

Take a look at these stats spacedoutscientist.com/2017/07/18/single-parents-worldwide-statistics-and-trends/
49% of single mothers WERE NEVER MARRIED. There is so many birth control options there is 0 excuse for being a single mum. I mean other than blind selfishness. O look at me I'm so lonely and my biological clock is ticking I best push a baby out my used up cooch to make me feel less alone

Wow that's a wall of crap grammar. I did manage to slog through it and, again, you still are hung up on the idea that not scourging single mothers in the village square is the same as accepting them.

They are tolerated. No one likes the idea of them. No one thinks it's an adequate replacement for a normal father and mother. However, there's nothing to be gained from making the single mothers feel even shittier. Who would suffer more than the child in that situation?

So, you tell them that it's OK so they don't kill themselves or drown themselves in drink or drugs (rather any more than they are already). You encourage them to come forward and take advantage of the social services being offered, to ensure that the child (who's done nothing wrong and doesn't deserve this) gets adequate medical care and education.

>There is so many birth control options there is 0 excuse for being a single mum.

>My husband was killed in a car accident when my baby was just six months old.

Men can just use a condom. Instead they choose to have kids with women they don't intend to wife up.

>Men who hate women tend to have complicated relationships with their fathers.
Maybe. I don't hate them but I have a terrible disdain and mistrust.
Same for men.
Same for animals.
>Interestingly, they tend to blame their mothers for the fact that their fathers didn't love them.
No, my mommy is the best mother ever!
>Robots, I ask you: what did your father do? Walk out and start a new family, or did he just ignore you?
Literally left and died.
Last time I saw him, I was 9 months old.

Takes two to tango moron.

Dad left when I was 2.
Mom went through other bfs who didn't accept me.
Then she moved me out to bumfuck nowhere and in the rare chance I meet ONE other kid, she'd sabotage it.

Seriously, fuck the both of them.

Ignoref

Takes one to put a condom on and end all of this

>Takes one to swallow a pill and end all of this

Seems this empathetic acceptance has just made the problem worse and social services is just creating an incentive to do this. And yes, the more shame people feel towards doing a certain action the less likely they are to do it. If it is "tolerated" and not accepted why the fuck is 1/4 kids raised by a single mum xD if it was just about tolerated you would reckon most would not due to the potential social stigma. why do people not do the big abort? Why don't they take the morning after pill? Why don't they just remove the fucking risk and go on birth control?? How many different types of birth control are there?
Okay being widowed is an excuse, my bad.

Takes two to create a baby, yes, but you seem to operate under this assumption that millions of women are having babies entirely on of their own without telling the fathers.
This makes next to no sense.

The more typical reason a mother is single is that she and the baby's father broke up/divorced at some point after the baby's birth.

I recently found out where my dad is buried, and I reallllly wanna go there, dig the corpse up, and shit in its mouth. I hope that however he died, he suffered horribly.

Oh yeah, and I don't hate women at all. It's not their fault that men are fucking garbage.

Seems this empathetic acceptance has just made the problem worse and social services is just creating an incentive to do this. And yes, the more shame people feel towards doing a certain action the less likely they are to do it. If it is "tolerated" and not accepted why the fuck is 1/4 kids raised by a single mum xD if it was just about tolerated you would reckon most would not due to the potential social stigma. why do people not do the big abort? Why don't they take the morning after pill? Why don't they just remove the fucking risk and go on birth control?? How many different types of birth control are there?
Okay being widowed is an excuse, my bad.
Can't a women check that the dude has stuck a condom on?
1/4 1 IN 4 they obviously are having children on their own fucking accord. They are sleeping with the wrong people, not taking the correct precautions getting knocked up and keeping the kid. The whole thing is retarded from start to finish. Are women completely incapable of being responsible for their own reproductive organs? Do you have to let the man stick it in when he doesn't have a condom on? Are you incapable of having getting knocked up before you are pregnant? Are you incapable of choosing a man you know will provide for you (obv thats can be hard granted) but the stats show 49% were never married. Plan to have a fucking kid jesus fuck.

>hy do people not do the big abort? Why don't they take the morning after pill? Why don't they just remove the fucking risk and go on birth control?? How many different types of birth control are there?

If you're in the American South, there are very few. Abortion is functionally impossible to obtain. The morning-after pill is similarly difficult to get, since it's viewed no different than a DIY abortion.
Birth Control requires your parents, your doctor, and in some cases, your pastor to sign off in obtaining.

Ignoring all of that, children in the South are not taught sex ed. so there actually are large numbers of young, sexually active people in the South who are not aware that sex and pregnancy are linked.

Are you incapable of getting married before you get pregnant*

Why exactly does the woman bear all the responsibility in this?

>Guy and girl have sex
>Girl gets pregnant
>Guy and girl agree to raise the child
>Six months later, guy decides he doesn't like the idea of being a father and fucks off.
>Too late now for girl to have abortion
>Is stuck raising child
>Girl gets shamed
>Guy repeats the process under an assumed identity in a different state.

Moronic argument. When people are taught about sex they are more likely to have it. ALso, if its hard to get access to these things then why take the risk? Are women slaves to their baser instincts? Are they just children in adults skin?
> sexually active people in the South who are not aware that sex and pregnancy are linked.
Statistic please. Because there is so much information on the internet, you would have to have an IQ of 7 to not realize this.

Once again, if its only just tolerated to be a single mum then you would think people would take more precautions. But the 1/4 statistic doesn't seem to prove that.

>Are you incapable of getting married before you get pregnant?

OK. Using 's example.

>Guy and girl get married
>Guy and girl have sex with the intent of making a baby
>Girl gets pregnant
>Baby is born
>Six months later, guy decides he doesn't like the idea of being a father and fucks off.
>Girl is stuck raising child
>Girl gets shamed
>Guy repeats the process under an assumed identity in a different state.

Girl didn't wait to get married
Girl didn't shotgun marry
Girl doesn't put up for adoption.
Girl was a moron because it takes two to fucking tango.
And in this case just an FYI that guys a cunt, I agree with you, but it doesn't make the women blameless, she trusted this retarded without marrying the guy... It may seem like I am arguing that all women are hoes and retards, I am not, but it isn't JUST MENS FAULT if a women is a moron and gets pregnant. It takes two to fucking tango, stop trying to remove responsibility for the womens part. Women are not perpetual victims.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3194801/

>>When people are taught about sex they are more likely to have it.
People are going to have sex regardless. No one has to be taught.
But when you're taught about how to have sex without risking pregnancy, the rate of teen/unwanted pregnancies drops.

The remaining idiots have sex thinking that folk tricks like drinking lemonade after sex prevents pregnancy, or taking a hot shower after sex prevents pregnancy.

>But the 1/4 statistic doesn't seem to prove that.
That's because statistics don't actually prove anything. That's not their purpose.

youtube.com/watch?v=Jd1lX8bbgp8 Thomas Sowell talking about the joke that is sex ed.

Also you reckon is 1/4 women who are being absolutely railed by a chad who assumes a new identity each time? Sounds like some fucking bullshit emotive argument to me. Gotta take a big stretch to believe that has happened more than twice. The world isn't hollywood.

Pill isn't always effective and you won't know when it doesn't work until its too late.

So women are just idiots. I guess we will just have to just make them the property of men again. They are incapable of looking after themselves. HAHAH abstinence only sex ed, what a fucking joke. Like thats gonna work for teenagers, don't teach them shit and let their parents do it.

>It may seem like I am arguing that all women are hoes and retards,
It really does. I'm glad I'm not the only one thinking that.

But to your silly example:
>Girl didn't wait to get married
>Girl didn't shotgun marry
No one ever gets divorced

>Girl doesn't put up for adoption.
Not always a realistic option.

>Girl was a moron because it takes two to fucking tango.
So what was the guy in this? Crafty?
Also, you can say "have sex" or "make a baby". The tango thing is worn out, now

Where does this anger come from?
Were you raised by a single mother?

OK, so what is your solution?

Make sex illegal for unwed women?
How about make divorce illegal once a child is born?
How about giving every man a vasectomy that is reversed when they get married?

You are just making excuses for women who have been irresponsible. Men and women are both shitty and can be just as shitty as each other. There are few excuses for having a kid and raising it as a single mum. Sorry to hurt ur feel feels. It appears women are morons and incapable of controlling their sex drives, I believe they need to be controlled by their fathers again.

> I believe they need to be controlled by their fathers again.
>single mum

Oh, you're a Paki. Ah, I feel terrible now. I didn't realize I was insulting your religion and culture.

I feel like you are failing to take into account the fact that many women are intolerable cunts.

I would estimate that at least 3/4 of the time that a white guy leaves a household containing his children (whether in or out of wedlock) he is leaving the WOMAN, because she is simply too much of a cunt to bear, and would stay with the kids if he could.

End the welfare state. No free gibs for single mums. Remove the incentives and people will slowly but surely stop doing it.

In the old days, a man was tough enough to stay in a bad situation and put on a brave face for the kids' sake.
I guess today's feminized men need their me-space.

Nah am just taking the piss. women should obviously not be 'owned' by anyone. But they should be responsible for their own sexual organs. 0 tax payer money for their "happy little accidents"

Make it impossible to obtain court ordered child support for kids born out of wedlock.

Pay higher public benefits to intact families than to broken ones.

Do those two things and the problem will rectify itself.

Theres certainly some truth to that, but there is the problem that a women can walk away and get the kids in most cases... I think this is changing slowly though which is good. 50/50 custody is making the best. You already fucked ur kids up if ur getting divorced.

My father doesn't talk to me despite living in the same house. The works long hours as a mechanic and comes home really late. Even when we're alone we don't talk, there is nothing to talk about.

He isn't a father to me... I've only learned a grain of sand compared to what others have learned from their fathers.

I don't hate women, my mother is a divine person. She's almost too perfect, she's nice, caring, smart, has great memory, and is nice to everyone. I hate women who aren't like my mother. I hate sluts, I hate narcissists, I hate liers. It just turns out our society chugs these types of women and encourage their behavior. I'm so glad my mother is traditional so I can see what a real woman is like.

My father is a hard worker but a bad father.

The reason I'm here on Jow Forums is because neither of them teach me anything. My mother didn't teach me because she let the school system do that, and my father was absent. Because only my father could drive, I wasn't able to build relationships outside of school. I wasn't able to make real friends. As a result, I wasn't able to grow...

Pay nothing to no one and lower peoples taxes... No need to take peoples money from them, and then give it back to them having blown half of it on some self entitled bureaucrat .

In the old days, you could beat your wife if she really needed a beating and get away with it. And in the old days, there was no such thing as rape inside marriage.

Those were probably good things to get rid of. (Probably.) But they definitely changed the math on remaining in a relationship with an intolerable cunt.

Should a father be equally responsible for the children he fathers?
A child has two parents. All blame for its creation should be equally shared.
Or do you believe these single mothers are tricking men into getting them pregnant?

If I, for example, was worried that I'd have to pay to raise a child I fathered, I'd be a lot more careful about wrapping it up.

"my body my choice"

Of course I think a father should be equally responsible for the kid he fathers. only problem is it takes 9 months before the kid pops out to actually prove it is his.

I would say some women do trick men into getting them pregnant, just like some men say they are wearing a condom and aren't. We are all very capable of being absolute scum whether men or women.

Because women are the gate keepers of procreation they need to be careful who they let enter their special place xD

This. Men are pigs who can't control anything important.

If men are pigs then women are whores. Not all men are pigs and not all women are whores. Ie that's why you have to be selective don't just swoon over chad the pg and men shouldn't just go for stacy the whore xD

So your point is "some people are good and some are bad"?

You typed out so much in so many posts just to say that?

It was a response to "men are pigs"

Who would claim that women are the only responsible party for any sexual activity if they didn't believe men are pigs? Are you retarded?

Clearly I said men can lie about having condoms on.. but why would you sleep with someone like that?

>I feel like you are failing to take into account the fact that many women are intolerable cunts.
and men aren't?

Even more reason to be extremely careful so you don't get knocked up.

I've a single mum but i don't hate all women

Kinda view MOST of them as somewhat subhuman, but then that's true

I have 50s boomer mindset

Attached: 219.jpg (667x375, 45K)

My father wasn't around since he had to work 24/7 to support us, while my mother sabotaged my thoughts on him by telling me how bad of a man he is 24/7 while leaching off his hard work.
I hate woman because they're woman.

Went to prison when I was 2. I don't blame him, he was doing what he could to provide for my family and still loved us all. He ran an auto body shop but wasn't making enough money so he did some stuff on the side, don't want to go into too much detail since I don't know the specifics and my mom still won't tell me. He did 5 years then got out when I was 7 or 8. That year he died of cancer, but before he died he sued the prison he was at for hundreds of thousands because they didn't get him the medical help he needed. Ended up getting us a pretty nice house in a somewhat better area than where we were before then. My mom was a drug addict and fucked up person when he got out but he still put up with her constantly to help take care of me and my sisters.
I respect him as a man and from what I knew about him he was a very good person, but I never really knew him all that well. Sometimes I think about how disappointed he would be in me if he was still here.

But I love my mother and resent my father yet I still dislike my generation of women because of their degeneracy

i have never seen my father and i dont know his name. but i dearly love my mother and i recognize that women are equal human beings who simply have a different cultural and biological outlook on life, but that doesnt undermine their validity as human beings.

Attached: 1564896902292.jpg (609x675, 224K)