Were you ever punished as a kid by being made to dress like a girl? Did it mess you up?

Were you ever punished as a kid by being made to dress like a girl? Did it mess you up?

Attached: 1564293747020.jpg (736x1390, 89K)

who would even do this type of shit

okay faggaylord

i was dressed up by my sister once and didnt really protest. was later kinda teased about it

now I have a huge feminization fetish :/
dont know if it all stems from that one incident

I think only a pedophile with a trap fetish would do something like this to their kid.

Would be a stupid way to punish a kid, but desu the idea kinda turns me on.

do you question your gender identity now?

I don't mind (adult!! XD) boys dressing in girl clothes as long as they don't call themselves girls but if they call themselves girls they deserve to die XD :3

Fuck off this board terf go back to r(eddit)/gc

No but, I was forced to dress up in Clone Wars Commander Rex outfit for halloween. Now I'm a chad basically

Attached: 1565563675920.jpg (249x249, 41K)

get defensive tranny fag XD XD

i kinda do sometimes but im not actually tempted to take hrt or get srs.

I dont feel a huge hate for my penis or strong desire to be a girl all the time

naice, it's a good fetish long as it doesn't lead to transgenderism

THE OP OF THIS THREAD HAS THE LINK TO THE TRANNY DISCORD THAT THE TRANNIES SPAMMING TRAP THREADS ARE FROM
GO GO GO

Attached: 1565576348349.jpg (1538x631, 93K)

fortunately no, i wasn't

when I was child I was being prayed on by pedophiles. One of the things they did to me was to force me to dress like a girl. I was a boy, but now I am MTF.

No but I had friend in middle shool who was. His parents were absent and he was taken care by his goth sister. She is probably the most twisted female I know of.

Fuck off
no one give a shit about your stupid little conspiracy

Attached: 1561918847577.gif (2267x1903, 395K)

triggered tranny faggot

Attached: 1565648464997.jpg (970x953, 409K)

And what has been of that poor niglet?

Are you stupid ? Fuck off you idiot

haha ladyboy

What movie is this from? I was just thinking of jennifer connely earlier. Her eyes are fucking amazing.