Every day I live I grow more resentful about the nature of romantic relationships

Every day I live I grow more resentful about the nature of romantic relationships.

It's all a complete farce, neither men nor women are in any possible interpretation of the word """loyal""", beyond "oh, it would be bad to do something now".
Men never stop looking based on their sexdrive, and you can not really blame them because their wife is just going to shiver up and become trash anyway.
And women never stop looking for a better man, because that's not all life could possibly have to offer, right?

It's all an utterly shallow farce. Love is a lie, it's a completely idealistic construct that could never possibly exist in this world.
All my life my ideal has been to never ever comprise and settle for something that I do not want.
But all in all it is completely bonkers now.
It's just pure trash honestly.
It's not even "oh, if I find that perfect partner..." It's the framework of the whole construct is STRUCTURALLY a shallow farce.
So it's not even the fault of anyone involved.

Attached: appleeve.jpg (250x305, 18K)

An incel commenting on love and romance is hilarious.

You're out of touch with reality

You sound like a monkey trying to decipher how a rocket works. Might as well pretend its not real lmao

>meanwhile:
>divorce rates soar
>then marriage rates plummet
>millennials stop having sex

Divorce rates are going down bro.

Yeah, *after* they went up and everyone got a divorce. Now people simply aren't getting married to begin with.

Divorce rates went up for boomers who already raised their kids. The capacity for love and romance doesnt guarantee lifetime commitment, Disney princess fag. Maybe that was reasonable when we lived for 35 years maximum, but not anymore.

Also, most people still value family and will do anything for love. Just because you are an incel and can cherry pick inaccurate data doesnt mean love is fake. Imagine if I came to you and said male virginity doesnt exist because of the data that says some women are sluts. How you would you feel?

I wouldn't "feel" anything, you bowl of warm oatmeal.

Like that retarded meme that only someone who is an """incel""" would question the working of the system is probably the most retarded notion imaginable. It's just utterly desperate shaming language: "Only someone who can't get sex would criticize the nature of relationships anonymously" and if you would DARE to utter that with your real name in the open where it is clear that you do not fit the definition you would immediately be branded by society. It's like saying something about jews at this point.

Why are you so offended?
Did it hit too close to home?
Well, I do not care, honestly, I had enough relationships with girls and I heard enough from my friends to know exactly what is what.
I do not care anymore.

What is there to decipher? It's the same old farce as with animals. Literally nothing special or interesting. It's just mating season, that's all.
But why on earth would there be any point in participating in something like that?
Like, oh, so the one deer won?
Oh, the female is attracted to me now?
And then she is sitting there and giving me that look that indicates interest and "aviability".
It's just so fucking shallow. Like, fucking chickens behave like that.
I feel like the only reason people disgrace themselves by participating in this farce is that society expects them to behave like this.

I feel you. I'd still like a gf but I'm not gonna stress myself out trying to get one.

>I'M A PERMAVIRGIN BUT AT LEAST I'M NOT AN INCEL REEEEEEE

>im not like the other boys!
Keep responding lol

>writes walls of texts to try to convince strangers that he doesnt care that hes a miserable lonely loser
Looking forward to your next blog

I am not trying to convince you. I am writing this for likeminded people who OBVIOUSLY lurk here also. Your opinion is nothing to me, feel free to continue bumping my thread.

Love is an elaborate chemical compound and is too situational to be even remotely real. It's a matter of conpromising your values and retrofitting soulmates by ignoring all your partner's flaws or at least attempting to accept them. Limerance is the ultimate objective of any relationship but usually people mistake bursts of oxytocin for genuine compatability which is why the average life expectancy of a couple before divorce is within 2.5 years, precisely when those chemicals lose impact. The majority marriages persist because divorce is too socially and legally inconvenient.

Divorce rates, retard

>genuine compatability
genuine compatability with a girl seems like a meme in the first place. I have never in my life seen a girl say anything that wasn't either blatantly parroted or pure garbage.
If I wanted that I could just get a parrot instead.
Or a dog, at least a dog does not talk at all.

This is basically the most generic criticism of women ever.

Well, that's because it's the truth.
Of course, lots of people are going to make the same observation

Sounds like it's blatantly parroted and you've admitted you're a woman.

>No you!
Wew, thx for bumping my thread, roastie!

Every day I live I grow more astounded at the sheer amount of whining.

You want a gf? Get one. There's more women than men out there.
You want to just get it wet? Whores are cheap.
Don't want any? Fine, reddit's full of MGTOWs

Just stop fucking whining.

I think the fact of the matter is that people have problems. The idea of enduring love is questionable, sure--it's been espoused as an ideal, and it certainly sounds like it's your ideal--but there are also other notions of romance, such as homosexuality, or polygamy, and moving on to another relationship, which are totally acceptable forms of love.

I look at it quite the opposite way, and maybe that's because of where I live--but there are a lot of men and women who for all intensive purposes "have their shit together" (enough to say that they're ready for an honest relationship) who would all be really awesome partners to have.

The matter of whether it will last, or what it's worth is a difficult question--but I wouldn't say that "true love" can't exist or is incompatible with this world/existence. The fact of the matter is that love ultimately becomes what you make of it, and that is completely dependent on the opportunities available to you.

I can understand your frustration, but I think that you should find a balanced approach with how you think about love.

That wasn't a no you. It was pointing out you're a retard who doesn't think before repeating virgin nonsense.

Not OP, but if you are agreeing with him that what we call love is not really permanent and it was only appropriate to think it was permanent when life expectancy was lower...then his statistics are not cherry picked. You just think those statistics are reasonable and not evidence of anything to complain about.

No, you didn't point anything out, roastie.
So what if it were "genetic"? That's a literal non-argument.
If anything your garbage has proven my point.

You didn't even understand my point. None of your 3 """solutions""" would fix what I am """whining about""", kill yourself.

Thanks to both of you for the bump!

>The idea of enduring love is questionable, sure--it's been espoused as an ideal, and it certainly sounds like it's your ideal
That's exactly my ideal or rather that is the definition of "love" I am using.
The things you are describing as "love" do not meet my defintion.
It is merely a relationship based on attraction and compatability.
That is not love.

I am arguing from a perspective of what ought to be, and only then I look at what is. And what is, is what fills me with sorrow.
It's not about my own prospect of attaining anything of the sort, that would be great as it would allow for a goal to be reached.
This is about the structural inadequacy of the framework, as it does not allow for the existence of that which I think ought to be.

Based, I just hope I find someone who cares enough to form a stable unit for kids and that is what keeps us going

It's generic incel drivel. If you made an incel ai it would repeat that stuff ad nauseum. And I'm not the woman here. That's you actually pulling a "no you" out of desperation. It's sad.

An AI can not be an incel by definition. But you are not one for logic, roastie. Thanks for proving my point again!

I disagree with this use of the term "incel". Incel is not an appropriate word to define people who behave in a certain way [that you interpret as being indicative of "an incel", without actually possessing insight into their thoughts and beliefs surrounding sexuality].

What I've learned about this so called "incel" community is not that they are involuntarily celibate, but rather they they often take precautionary measures to avoid having sexual contact with other people--such as, for example, refusing to take care of their personal hygiene.

What we know as the "incel" population is a largely inaccurate representation of the inner life of these people, where their beliefs actually indicate deeper and more complex frustrations about the nature of their social lives.

An ai cannot have sex so its celibate. It didn't choose to be created so it's involuntary. A person can't be an involuntary celibate unless they're disfigured or something.

You're seriously a retard dude.

Well we learned all about your beliefs surrounding sexuality with this post. You're a fag.

Not even then. Tree man is happily married. If you have something that completely prevents you from sex, I guess that might count as incel.

Yeah I meant disfigured like their dick is missing

Oh okay, then we agree.

An AI can not be an incel because in order to be celibate you need to be able to potentially have sex in order to "abstain" from it.
Otherwise, a rock is an incel because it can not have sex.

You are probably some researcher or something, who is studying Jow Forums because of mass shooters now.
So let me give you a hint:
Those people who go around calling everyone who raises legitimate grievances here, are actually all """incels""" as you would describe them.
They are trying to rile people up as much as they can in order to intentionally produce more mass shooters.
That's the way it works, impressionable people come here, and then they get:
a) affirmation in their belief from likeminded people
b) they get dismissed and riled up by the other side, who is actually just false flagging

A trany can have sex, lol

bump oweegeegano

Attached: 1553977767352.png (1660x1323, 1.18M)