Incels don't even TRY talking to women

>Incels don't even TRY talking to women

Why are they like that?

Attached: 16488211.jpg (1024x904, 73K)

They don't know what they really want. if they aren't talking to females, then they've consciously or subconsciously decided that they don't want to do it for some reason.

I consciously decided i hate talking to humans, so i don't get mad about not having a GF.

I suck at meeting new people I don't know and I'm terrible at maintaining conversations. Especially with said new people. So trying is just a waste of mine and their time.

>try talking to a woman
>"OMG RAPIST HE'S TRYING TO RAPE ME HELP CHAD SAVE ME"

there's literally no hope for us

Attached: 9b7d672b081bc1c1a0d1e482a8693655.jpg (200x240, 8K)

Because women visibly look uncomfortable and even grimace when I even look at then

They think that, because they have to try harder than someone who is more attractive than them, it's not worth doing.

>not knowing that that's just how women look
I've thought the same thing about many girls but ended up in situations where I had to interact with them and the majority of them turned out to be cool.

women don't like cold approaches unless you're attractive. If you randomly approach a woman and you're not attractive you're a creep. If you go on leddit you'll see hundreds of women complaining about guys approaching them while they're at a coffee shop or whatever and get approached by a guy and they just think you're creepy and weird.

>"OMG RAPIST HE'S TRYING TO RAPE ME HELP CHAD SAVE ME"

yes this totally happens I've read on Jow Forums about it so it must be true

whats the point in trying if you already know the outcome? western women have become so coddled by society and brainwashed to the point to where unless you are a chad or tyrone then a women will think that if you are ugly and approach them then you are a threat. and trying to rob or rape them.

Half have autism. How much can you really blame that.

>hats the point in trying if you already know the outcome?

how do you know the outcome tho, are you some kind of scientist

im 5ft7in. girls dont want me to exist let alone talk to them.

Well, if they dont try, then they aren't incels. They are handicapping thenselves. I know because I don't talk to women. Either way, it doesnt matter. Do you need to be an alcoholic to know that alcohol is bad for you?

I can feel that brother (5ft6in). It hurts to be asked if I'm a 12 year old because of it and some other factors.

>coffee shop
If you ask me a coffee shop is one of the worst places to try and do this. Maybe unless you're a regular and have somehow gotten to know the other regulars there. But at least from what I've seen is people who go to a coffee shop go there because it is a relaxing setting and they just want to be alone. You wan't to approach women? Go to a bar or some other place that's made for just that. But not a fucking coffee shop.

i could probably get a gf fairly easily since i grew 3 inches in my early 20s and gym maxed, but knowinh how shitty those shallow cunts treated me in my high school years; i really can't be bothered to put up with one.

yes. I do like science alot. everything can be logically deduced. like the existence of gravity. if you think you can jump off a building and instead fall up twords the sky and begin to fly then go ahead and keep trying to ask women out.

I am a below average whote guy with ambition. If i give any quarter to any female they will destroy me and take away everything i love so obviously talking to females is a big fucking no from me.

>keep trying to ask women out

but I do it works most of the time

girls should cater to me

My God that has to be the biggest cope comment I have ever read .
>you can approach people when they are relaxing.
But I tried to ...
> yeah , you cant do that either
Stop .

Attached: 1559992902191.jpg (297x319, 25K)

but out of all of those that even do say yes how many do you actually think will stay with you or are worth your time and effort? if you say any at all then I would ask for proof like pictures and such because I can guarantee your full of shit.

nah it's not your height guys stop with this meme
you just need to improve your personality and take more showers :)

There's a time and a place for everything you dumbass. Like that user said, unless you are chad you can't just go and do it wherever you want. Why is everything a god damn cope with you people?

>will stay with you or are worth your time and effort?

I'm not trying to find someone to stay with me for life tho. Unlike incels I just try and see what happens

Attached: 1564078317174.jpg (740x416, 80K)

Incels are female brained and think everything has to be magical and special. They don't realize you can just chat with someone in real life and it doesn't have to go anywhere or mean anything.

How do I talk to women? Where? I was a 21 year old KHV. I met a girl who lived nearby me on league of legends. We dated for 3 years but she just broke up with me. I still have no friends, and there's no way I get lucky enough to find another girl who lives nearby me on a video game. So how the fuck do I even meet girls? Tinder or so e other dating app? Ya right, all the girls on their are looking for a fuck, not a relationship. And on top of that they're mostly all normie whores and if you did get a GF on their she'll constantly be on that app looking for someone better than you. I've been thinking about some paid dating website, but I could o my imagine that there are way more guys than girls, plus I'm sure the average age is much older than me. So how can I even talk to girls? It's not my fault I'm a norm again incel.

Why hasn't there just been a strong woman who picked me up and carried me back to her lair for snusnu? I thought women were empowered these days.

Attached: The weak should fear the strong.jpg (600x840, 51K)

so basically you know that you will be cucked and are okay with that as long as you get your peepee wet like a simp beta?

...Except for those of us who do not have autism and who DO talk to women, all of whom want to be just friends.

Yea do you know that every time I talk to a girl I can sense that disgust in them ? Like every time I say something to a girl (or even look only) they react like I was raping them. And mostly important, they don't take me seriously, they said me that I am a creep. Every good conversation ends up to ghosting for no reason.

Now, who do you think are the bad people ?

Too shy. Dont know what women like but i want to talk to one even for just a minute

Attached: 1561686925123.jpg (250x206, 6K)

>haha, they don't doo thaat!
They do, beware.

I think it's just that incels lack the confidence to either talk to women or take it to the next level. Which I think is quite sad because a lot of them are attractive and are just hindered by their own perceived notions of themselves, or by "hook up culture" that's prevalent in colleges and in the internet which can become quite polarized. Which also gives this false sense that "all women must be these terrible fantasy creatures so what's the point" kind of mentality which adds fuel to a toxic fire of self loathing and pity, and thus not talking to women

Because i dont have to, they talk to me, they chat with me, they invite me places.

I decline everything though, always been like that and probably always will be.

Might have something to do with me being schizoaffective though...who knows

braincel posters are niggers

Attached: 1560473452136.jpg (1023x879, 68K)

Because it's fucking impossible in almost all scenarios to talk to women in a romantic context unless you look good enough to get away with it.

>can't talk to women at work
>can't talk to women at hobby meetups
>can't talk to women at starbucks
>can't talk to women on public transportation
>can't talk to women in bars or clubs (creeper/uggo)
>women never message back or match with you on any dating sites

It's literally impossible unless you have a massive fucking friend group. If you're just some normie guy with a handful of friends (who probably all moved 100 miles away after college) you're fucked.

Talking to women at work as an ugly autist is kinda weird.
On public transportation? Borderline harassment.
In bars or online dating? Not good venues for ugly creepers, although these are the top places for adults to meet the opposite sex.
I'm trying to find some good places though. Have to get into some normie hobbies somehow.

Unironically how can I tell if I have a shot with a women before talking to them?

how do i increase my brain power?

Well, with St. Elliot that was actually true.

Attached: ElliotRodger-580.jpg (580x376, 102K)

You need to shutdown, access BRAINOS and add voltage to your prefrontal cortex

Listen dude, I might be an incel but I'm not a fucking idiot. My life is in shambles, no girl with a working brain would want anything to do with me. I'm just saving her and me the trouble and time.

I got no job, I live at home, nerdy interests, not an interesting or fun personality, no life experiences, and no "game" or ability to be in a relationship. No girl would want me and they're right not to want me, I'm not relationship material. Even if I wanted to talk to them and got the courage to go and try talking to them, it'd be a waste of fucking time.

Women dont want to be approached by anything other than tall hot men. A hot guy and average guy can use the same moves, same confidence, same words but one will be called a creepy harassment and one will be called a confident flirting man

Fear of getting hostile reactions that will destroy that last bit of self confidence I have left.

I dont talk to anyone because of anxiety. Not just women. Sometimes girls talk to me but I dont talk back cause im shy and they assume im not interested.

This. Women hate unattractive men, and they will make it very clear if you'll try talking to them. They will openly make fun of you in front of your face. There's nothing to gain from it.

Easy. It takes too much time. If you're just cold-approaching women, that's mostly rejections for a below-average guy like me. If you're using tinder or whatever, that's a daily investment of time and effort, and it costs money to get gold of whatever to increase your already-abysmal chances.
It's just a lot easier not trying at all to attract women. The whole game/pickup scene is a waste of time and effort for anybody who isn't Chad.

Attached: 1561187411216.jpg (480x360, 44K)

Only the top 20% of men receive attention on Tinder. It's very difficult even for normies to get matches. You're actually better off talking to women IRL than using dating apps.

Not really an incel per se. I'm more or less a volcel because I wouldn't want to put myself through bullshit just to SIMP for some average girl who has nothing in common. Personally, I find that women almost never share interests with me, I'm into music and aut/o/ stuff, most girls only listen to chainsmokers and don't even know what a crank is. I just don't see the point in a relationship based solely on aspirations of sex, I just think that's toxic and dishonest to yourself and others. This is partly based on personal experience, I tried the dating meme and in the end I got sucked off by some below average goblina bitch and felt like I was lying to myself the entire time about who I was. Nowadays, people won't start conversations either unless they wan't to complain or ask for an unreturned favor

Chad doesn't need to talk.

Agreed. Tinder is shit for guys like us and provides even harsher competition and higher standards.
I still won't bother cold-approaching women IRL, though. If you just do real-life shit and interact with people you'll meet women and actually have context for a relationship without having to do approaches.
No hope if you don't even have friends though

Women should approach me
Where the fuck is it written except the the female entitlement gene that men have to approach them?

No, cold approaching is also reserved for model tier Chads. They will call the police if an uggo dares to approach them.

Best chance for guys like us is, like you said, spending time and getting to know them, but for me, that usually ended up in "sorry, you're a really great guy, but I only see you as a friend".

So, might as well just stop trying all together.

supply and demand. there is 0 demand for us, there is high demand for them.

of course the kike of genders sees it as a market

Basically this, I have a job but it's shit tier. I jus don't have the prerequisites for a relationship. Maybe it's possible to get around that if you're Chad but for an average guy being a boring loser is a death sentence. Not that I am average in social skills, I was a loser at school so no social experience there, was a neet for best part of a decade after so lost what little social skills I had then. Now aside from saying a few words to people at work today only talk to my family and a few family friends.

You're asking us to go out, compete and win gold when we never even played the game and don't know the rules.

what, you mean men? women generally don't notice or care about seeing it as a market.

Was a neet boring loser for quite a while. Now I'm a boring loser with a pretty good job, and I'm moving out and will be exercising a lot more. My face is still ugly and I'm autistic so I don't know if it will even matter, but I'll give it another shot in the hope that I don't end up being a 40 year old loser with no friends or gf. It's tough out there though.

The 20% thing is an incel myth that they repeat so they don't have to try.

Why? Did you lose your voice? So sad

It may be a myth in general, but is it really a myth on tinder? I don't think so. Pretty sure all the data shows that it's extremely unbalanced, partially because there's a lot more men than women on the platform.

I just want a hole to fuck, but society says I have to jump through hoops 1st. I'll pass

Yes I agree that a majority of us incels would not be incels if we just talked to girls.
I found out thru the power alcohol and phenibut that I can indeed talk to girls. They actually talk and flirt back to me. I get aroused at this point because I notice signs of affection in their facial gestures mainly in their eyes/eyebrows.
But if I'm not drunk or drugged I turn shy or socially retarded. Mainly because I was taught that flirting or showing affection to girls was trashy or not proper.

Sounds like you're confusing incels with volcels

t.volcel

I have to say, even as an incel or whatever I'd be considered, do girls even look at anyone?
Like one day I decided to look at the faces of girls on campus and they're almost always looking someplace stupid and their expression is usually uncomfortable, even around attractive guys their eyes seem to mind their own business.

However I do get looked at with no interest.

hah jokes on you I actively try to sabotage conversations with women, I think that counts as trying.

This.
This is the number 1 sign of high social IQ.
It's gateway to normie life.
Doing things for the fun of them and not expecting something big from it.
This is how things actually come to you in life.

Ok and then what? Put on an entire performance just for her to flippantly brush off my advances. In order to "talk" with women you have to be funny, charismatic, keep the conversation interesting and navigate whatever basically invisible tells that she's actually interested all while her ONLY requirement is existing. They bring absolutely nothing to the table except their holes yet still have the decision making power when it comes to relationships. It's an uphill battle where you know in most cases you're fucked before you even get a word out of your mouth.
Modern women are disgusting and not worth talking to.

because women already judge the shit out of me before I even say anything I'm that ugly I guess

Attached: 1535691747224.png (728x426, 325K)

I ask out a multiple women a month and always end up getting rejected, or ghosted, or both. I'm not fat, I shower and make sure I smell nice. I have a job, I have friends. I'm just an ugly fuck. I also hit on all kinds of women, including fat girls and girls with cystic acne.

Wait a minute, are you me? This is a carbon copy of my situation.

Thats volcels you dumb fuck

>not expecting something big from it.
I think this is a good general life tip, it's one I follow too
>Doing things for the fun of them
>This is how things actually come to you in life.
But I don't agree with these two together, a lot of times even normalfags have to step out of their comfort zone and do things they don't really like and that they don't find fun in order to achieve their goals. Those things usually don't involve socializing though, at least informally. You can't establish yourself without putting yourself through the ringer at least once, and if you don't want to do it then you have to suck it up.

What you're basically asking people on this board to do, however, is find the act of socializing itself fun, which most of them don't, really. Most of us are either told or raised in an environment where we eventually grow up to think that we should only do the necessary amount of socializing as fits our goals, whether it be career or whatever, i.e. "be good children." So we don't see a point in it besides those purposes, and we need it to have a point or else we see it as not worth doing/wasting time on.

That's the consequence of not having its worth ingrained on you in childhood, you have to consciously think about it all the time as an adult, note what you do right and what you do wrong, if you learn this skill, how will it improve you, what will it get you, and when you finished learning from one interaction, use what you learned and execute next time around. It's a very clinical process, pretty much like learning a language, and it's hard to tell someone who's not predisposed to finding it fun to find it fun, like anything else, really. There's no room to "have fun" because you're too locked in on improving what you have and making notes on what people good at it do.

It's like a chemist telling an art major asking him for study motivation tips for chem to "find it fun first."

Maybe try a little harder

Attached: desu.jpg (458x722, 128K)