/shkdrawfag/ #9

Just Found Out I've Got a Stalker Edition

ITT: Request shitty MSPaint drawings for me to do. Not planning on spending a whole lot of time on any one drawing so prepare yourself for shit-tier masterpieces.

Previous Thread: desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/53793251

Attached: 1536618615950.png (574x544, 33K)

BIG CAT ORIG

shingekitten to kyojin

Attached: 1550990831844.png (291x378, 11K)

BUMP AND A BIGGER CAT

you can't just say you have a stalker and not say more wtf OP

just found out my mom had another secret kid who was murdered by the KGB as punishment

my draw request: anything that can be used as yang gang propaganda

oh shit, it's too powerful

Attached: 1557639822813.png (1020x952, 55K)

Here you are. Stalker info to follow. Also what the fuck

Attached: 1556821128908.png (652x708, 23K)

So I recently received a friend request on snapchat from a girl I've never met but know lives in my town. I accepted it, because a girl I was hanging with said she knew her. Over the course of the next few days, this girl (let's call her suzie) sent me an irregular volume of snaps, each a little bit more revealing/strange than the last.

She wasn't necessarily ugly per se, but she definitely had skincare issues and didn't bother much with exercise. I wasn't attracted to her, but she seemed to like the way I looked in my infrequent and short replies. I was a bit flattered at first but when she started asking about strange things (foot size, shampoo, etc.) I suspended my already-dwindling appreciation.

The next day, she'd said something like, "Spent the whole night talking to user! So nice" so I asked the girl who knew her about it. She told me that suzie had been texting her all night about me and it was getting strange and sexual. I knew nothing about this chick, and she seemingly knew a ton about me. I asked my friend how old she was. Four years younger than me (not of age in my state, not that I was focused on that). She went to my junior high, and went to my town's rival high school.

I'll continue in my next post. Any requests?

Attached: 1544226957911.png (179x201, 2K)

Continuing from My friend told me that this suzie knew more about me than SHE did, which surprised her because I've known her my whole life. I turned again to my phone, which suzie had blown up with messages.

She kept saying she loved me and has since she was 11. She used to have her mom drive to my junior high when her intermediate school got out so that she could watch me ride my bike home. I had a shitty haircut back then, so I made a passive remark about it, to which she responded with a hysterical paragraph about how soft it looked and how she'd always imagine playing with it.

She sent me pictures she'd taken of me riding my bike, framed and everything. I knew it was me, I was wearing my dad's old jacket that I loved a ton in junior high. At this point I was moderately freaked out.

She starts telling me about how much she wants to date/fuck me. I was still trying to be respectful, since the whole heartbreak thing wouldn't go down too well with somebody this batshit crazy, so I explained that the whole "different schools" gig had screwed me over several times in the past (a whole different story, hoo wee) and that the age gap was concerning. I followed this up with the fact that her desire to have sex with me was a bit concerning because of her age. She didn't take this well at all. She dug for answers, asking what happened to me in the past that made me not want an inter-school relationship. I told her that I didn't want to get into that, since it's a hellhole of bad memories, and I explained that I didn't want to date her.

She launched into the whole "I DESERVE it though" spiel. My friend told me that I needed to put this convo down, so I did. I asked suzie to please respect the fact that I wasn't interested.

"No, user, I don't. I need you. You can't say no."

I hell-noed out of there. I left one last message for her.

"F"

She went ballistic, talking about suicide and stuff, but I didn't bother to read the paragraph she sent. I blocked her.

Attached: 1560679549253.png (600x600, 24K)

Fuuuck, that's rough. Also, nice double dubs. Also, draw a bodyguard. You're gonna need one.

Gonna need all the help I can get. Makes for a fun story though!

Any more requests?? This is a fun night so far.

Attached: 1549345006830.png (1146x528, 36K)

CAT WITH A GUN A LONG BIG GUN

ok hear me out
squirrel
but on a bicycle

for the love of god my friend

Attached: 1540675858332.png (238x222, 6K)

You asked for this, drawslave.

ok hear me out

give this man a medal

Attached: 1560786315001.png (238x222, 5K)

hell yeah I did! gimme some more requests, yo

preferably not cat related :P

Attached: 1538672842083.png (600x600, 25K)

wew
thank u fren

C-.... Uhhh... C-....c-.... Uh.. Coon.... Wit a g-... g- grater, cheese grater...

But of course. Here you go, user!

Attached: 1546160542407.png (238x222, 7K)

He is cool, i save. Thank you. I'd feel bad to ask more. Have a nice evening.

you too! glad to draw for ya.

Anyone else??

Attached: 1542979553422.png (134x152, 3K)

A guy in a monster truck holding a hot dog
Or if that's too hard then draw a very fast car

you underestimate my power

here you freaking go my friend

Attached: 1541560484001.png (238x222, 7K)