Wagie are you ok? WAGIE ARE YOU OK!

wagie are you ok? WAGIE ARE YOU OK!

Attached: IMG_20190812_191038.jpg (640x807, 76K)

wagie are you ok
would you tell us
that you're ok

Attached: 1565619124340.jpg (741x568, 73K)

why are you laughing at him you fucking ass. now if someone euthenized his manager painfully, i wouldn't complain.

Home of the free everyone

come the fuck on!

BASED, I need to kill myself too sometime soon

That's the laughable part. He's supposed to kill the manager

I usually love wagecuck threads because I fucking hate being a wageslave and I hate corporations but when you get a job, they usually tell you not to chase after people who steal. This guy is a dumbass for thinking he'd be a hero by catching a thief. His job more than likely didn't pay him enough to play Mr. Policeman.

>Tesco
>Yahoo News UK

>home of the free
>the site is Yahoo News UK

So you think it's good he died?

Home of the inbred islander police state everyone

Did he have a license for that?

It's neither good nor bad. His life had no meaning. It simply was and now is not.

Fair, next.

Almost all stores have explicit written rules that employees are not supposed to engage criminals for their own safety and to prevent liability for any injuries they might get. It's common sense shit. The guy obviously had some issues if he was willing to put his safety at risk to "protect" (stores takes shoplifting into account before it even happens) his corporate masters, like how much of his life meaning did he tie to that shitty job?

>tfw Tesco wagie
Also this is correct, I work in a shit area, and some of my co-workers will actively chase alcies and smack-heads to get stock back.
We get paid 8.43 an hour, that's it, I'm not paid enough to give a fuck about someone stealing coffee

some qt's in the tescos near me.
you ever railed any of the ones in your store?

Wagie what is it that you see inside
Think inside your brain so wide
Is it the bliss of piss
a sportsball miss
wagie what do you live for
A mans business
Busy you
Busy you

Insurance pays for it already, it's already taken out of your wage in that respect as part of the anticipated yearly costs of running the store.

Don't chase stock out the door. You already covered it.

Baby boomers have this mentality where the McCorporation they work at is some kind of family owned close knit store that didn't mechanically calculate loss years ago in some boardroom.

He was free to find a new job fucking dumbass

I don't think it's good but he was a dumbass for putting his life on the line for a company that will replace him in a week.

>Baby boomers have this mentality where the McCorporation they work at is some kind of family owned close knit store
All employee handbooks are like this, and your boss probably shovels that shit down and other outright lies down your throat. It's doubled-down for large (((family))) owned corporations. Unfortunate souls who don't have a soulmate otherwise or close connections usually will start falling for it, which is all the more painful when it's revealed it was just a big lie.

Attached: 1537732487974.jpg (700x933, 97K)

What happen to the criminal?

God, what a shitty defeated world we live in where people cannot defend their own communities or themselves for that matter and have to let people walk all over them. It's no wonder he killed himself.

in a capitalist society its too hard for many people to find a job, espically the mentally disabled.

>damn yanks
lmao durrrr

Attached: 1543821706620.png (556x712, 16K)

So they're risking their jobs when leaving the till? Shiiit ima get into shoplifting now

>COME THE FUCK ON AMERICA

Attached: 76a.jpg (552x615, 30K)

the absolute edge

Sorry to hear about him passing but I thought it was common sense you do not even confront shoplifters, if he chased him and the shoplifter pulled out a gun or was hit by a car his employer would be liable.

He was fired because his behavior was too risky, this would happen in retail as well but at a gas station that is especially silly behavior.

he raped a little white girl and was found guilty and given 2 weeks community service