People react negatively to my threads now instead of positively like they used to...

People react negatively to my threads now instead of positively like they used to, but I'm too desperate to find someone to even stop.

Attached: 1565630767905.jpg (1080x1074, 104K)

What kind of someone are you looking for?

i like your threads Akko poster even if i can reply to them!

i love you cheer up!!!!

Don't be discouraged Akko!

Attached: h14qxto.png (704x528, 402K)

It's hard to describe, but someone like me I suppose. I know that's not a good attitude to have on the surface, opposites attract to some extent so it'd be good if we had our own interests and likes.
I want someone who's a bit of a shut-in, somewhat immersed in chan culture yet still normal enough to function well enough without constant care and needing an eye on them.
Someone to love and cherish, someone to do amazing things with and enjoy life thoroughly, share and experience things. I think I'm decently happy as is, but I miss the spark someone else adds to the whole thing.
I'd like someone close by, but I doubt that'll ever happen.

Thank you! Sometimes people tell me that, but the negativity still makes you feel bad. I posted a thread a little bit ago and just ended up deleting it instead of powering through it.

I'll try! I usually manage to, but this summer has been especially hard because I'm out of things to do. Thank you both for your words of encouragement.

I'll tell my crew to stop.

Stop it discord friends. Akko is an ally.

Attached: FE108BB7-5581-4746-BA8D-4D32A2A7279F.jpg (536x668, 71K)

i get the feeling akko-poster. Jow Forums has been my go to forever, and it's hard to relate to people who aren't affiliated with it. I bought my house so I could be a shut in, and i rarely go out except for work and visiting my family, and I'm also pretty lonely without a person to be close with. Maybe we can talk and share feels?

Thank you! I hope they stop..

If you'd like to! I'm always open to make more friends.. You bought a house even though you're alone? That must be a big task to clean from dust all the time.

Out of things to do? No hobbies or anything that you'd like to get around to doing?

Attached: Sailor-Jupiter-Sailor-Moon-Sailor-Senshi-c.jpg (500x403, 39K)

>expecting positive reactions while attention whoring
nice going retard

Aren't you on meds? I saw a thread you made about it. Are they working for you?

Well, I don't really want to start wasting money until paychecks come in. I've got some projects in mind, but they're mostly car related and require some funds to complete.

I do go thrifting, play games, to the shopping mall and so on but it doesn't feel like I do much other than just go from place to place or waste time.
I build a radio control car out of spares, restored an AKAI hifi system.. I do a lot but it tends to feel like nothing.
I'd like to ride my bicycle but it's been either raining non-stop or burning hot for weeks. We even had a tornado lately!

I just want to chit chat, user..

I'm probably not who you're thinking of..
Are people confusing me for someone else? Ah geez..!

Maybe, too many fucking akko posters around.

How's the drinking thing going my dude?

Ooh, car stuff, that's pretty neat! Not really into cards myself, strictly use my old Toyota for transportation.

Those are all fun ways to spend an afternoon, thrifting can be a lot of fun especially. Found some nice monitors and some N64 games pretty cheap recently, and this little plaque with a snippet of the film from the pilot episode of Star Trek TNG.
Building radio control cars!? That sounds really awesome! I'm mostly into computers myself, recently got a Dell Dimension 4100 for free, so I'm gonna be doing something with that.
I've been getting back into riding bicycles recently, just got a pretty nice one with an electric engine, though I prefer to pedal most of the time.

Trying not to drink too much, though that's mainly because I've been getting back into Gears of War pvp with a friend and if I get too drunk my gameplay suffers in that game. A shot or two helps my aim with the Gnasher, though.

Attached: Minako bubbles.gif (498x389, 1.55M)

I hope that at least you're getting shots of cinnamon whiskey. Good luck with that tough, i still have no reason to quit.

I need to buy another bottle at some point, right now I just have vodka. Well, that's not entirely true, still have some tequila as well.

Attached: 1534082195645.gif (500x432, 131K)

Interesting.. You seem familiar for some reason, like we've met and talked before. I can't put my finger on it though. Do you by any chance use your old computers for retro gaming?
I'm into computers too, got an IBM PS/2, several Windows 98 and XP rigs. What kind of Toyota do you drive, one of the pick ups?
Those electric bicycles are so friggin expensive! I'd never be able to justify the price of one when my daily driver cost me a third of what a cheap one of those goes for.

I like your images too, they're cute. I wish I had a collection like that.

It's possible, though I suppose it isn't exactly a rare hobby. Yep yep, mainly for later DOS and Win 9X games, though I do have an XP system for some of the games that don't run so well on later systems.
It's a Corolla, an older one though. Still very reliable, and is such a smooth drive.
Was a birthday gift from my father, he must have overheard me talking about how I'd like to buy a bicycle for going into town so that I don't need to start the car up just to pick up a few things.

Thanks! Your Akko images are very cute too.

Attached: c74af213d977951403d53519502a48f8.jpg (474x564, 31K)

The irony is OP got a positive reaction only because the attention-whore crew ITT (its missing tman and the schizo) thought he was the attention-whore akkoposter.. were he to keep it user his thread would've gotten almost no replies.

This fucking board is discordniggery as fuck. Kill it already.

Are you a girl? Where do you live? I live in CT

Sweet! What games exactly? I usually indulge in a play-through of Half Life with EAX enabled, or DOOM 3 on a 6800GT or similar.. I really enjoy getting the true experience out of the games.
I mostly play Unreal or Return to Castle Wolftenstein and a bit of Lego Racers. Those are my go to games.
That's a sweet car! I got a 1990 Volvo 340 to drive every day, it's kind of a POS but it's mint with only 20k KM or about 15k miles! It's a grandma car that sat still for most of it's life and I'm in the process of resurrecting it, only needs new tires now and a trip to get it inspected to complete registration.

I'll post one more Akko image!

I suppose so, but I had that happen to me sometimes. I still post very regularly even if some of my threads don't get replies.
I always mention my location as an identifier it's me because some people do notice and ask how I am or continue a conversation. I guess I'll mention where I am in the next reply to the other person.

I'm a guy, I'm from Luxembourg.
CT is Connecticut, right? What's it like?

Attached: 1564393044615.jpg (340x340, 11K)

Quite a few things that I specifically have a Voodoo for, like Tomb Raider, Interstate '76, and Need for Speed II SE/Need for Speed III. Half-Life is another one that you really want an older machine for, since the old WON version can be a pain on newer systems (EAX is a big plus as well)
On my Pentium II rig I have an ESS AudioDrive so I can play DOS games with relatively few sound issues, mostly play later stuff though, like Doom, Duke 3D, Blood, Alien Carnage, Jazz Jackrabbit, some of the LucasArts Adventures, etc.
Unreal and RTCW are really good! I really like Deus Ex as well, I even the original holo foil big box release.
Ooh, that's crazy to have such low mileage for a car that old, but that's great!

Cute Akko!

Attached: f1ea4f9fb7df7894b1968270ab11a14d.jpg (288x366, 18K)

Damn, you've got a Voodoo? I can't bring myself to spend that much on a GPU that's outclassed by nVidia and ATI cards of even the same year.. but I'd really want to experience Glide just for the sake of it.. You've got some good taste in games, I love those too!
I've got an ESS Audiodrive in my cheapo Pentium II rig too, along with a Dreamblaster S2 wavetable, sounds really good. I want to get some better sound eventually though, for now it's mostly budget oriented as 99% of the money in builds goes towards higher end Athlons, high end boards and rare graphics cards like TNT 2 Ultras or Geforce 256..
I enjoy building early to mid 2000s builds the most though I've got a dual Athlon MP build with a Geforce FX5900 Ultra planned, just need the matching CPUs now! My coolest rig by far is an Athlon XP based rig with a high end nForce 2 board, a 6800GT and a Hercules sound card that's good for even DOS gaming due to included OPL3 capabilites and a good FM synth.
I hope I don't sound too dumb.. I'm really not that good with computers but I absolutely enjoy tinkering with them regardless! I've had trouble with one of the IDE to CF adapters and I've been tinkering with that for months trying to get my CF card to work.. It's interesting, but I'll keep it for when it gets super cold outside.

Used to actually have several of them from my father's systems back in the day, but a lot of that stuff ended up getting tossed out at some point. Was lucky to find a few older cards and cables in a closest at least. This one I have is the original, which is great for the earlier games that don't exactly have DirectX support, or at least poor DirectX support, and I have it paired with a GeForce 4200, which isn't period accurate, but will play just about anything Win9x based without any issue.
I ended up going for the X2, since I knew I'd want to mess around with different soundfonts at some point. I really like the Audiodrive, it's got a very good OPL3 clone and pretty much just works without any issues on most games, only other ISA sound cards I'd probably want would be a Soundblaster Pro 2 or Soundblaster AWE 32.
I just picked up a GeForce FX5900XT for quite cheap, still looking for a 4600 for a reasonable price though. The only Athlon XP board I have currently is the MSI k7t Turbo 2, which is nice since it has the additional 4pin power connector for the CPU, and has the option to add an ISA (not sure if I'd want to go out of my way to find a slot and solder it to the board though, since it's not gonna be the best system for DOS anyway)
Nah, doesn't sound dumb to me! Haven't messed with any CF solutions yet myself, still using some old IDE HDDs I had laying around.

Attached: Makoto-AU008.jpg (628x477, 30K)

cool, add me on discord

liima#7673

>didn't even try to name the file
yeah... not me.

Attached: anon, I'm worried.png (540x582, 297K)

That's what you get for being a normie that posts once every blue moon.

Paired with a 4200?! That's a damn good XP card and not something you'd pair with a 3D accelerator.. I really recommend "downgrading" to a good Matrox card to get better 2D quality out of your setup while still retaining good 3D game performance in Direct3D/DirectX games.
Hmm, as far as ISA sound cards go for me.. I'd really want to collect some of the higher end Terratec models, because of the drop dead gorgeous black PCBs.. I'd love an all-black retro system some day, I've got a newer one with a Soyo KT333 Dragon, an Athlon XP 2200+ and an ATI Radeon 9600XT from Sapphire.
I've got a ton of FX5900XT cards, but my favorite is the Leadtek one! Here's a not so good cropped picture of it because of the 2MB file size upload limit.
I've got a ti4800 with a black PCB, believe it or not. I bet that's worth a pretty penny but I got it in a bundle of 40 GPUs for 100 bucks. That 4 pin power is a godsend too, I have a few new old stock power supplies, but it's nicer and safer to use modern ones to avoid breaking processors or graphics cards.
I mostly use SSDs and early SATA PCI RAID cards or IDE to SD controllers/adapters. Much more quiet, but if I want the whizz whirr I have a few period correct builds stashed aside to start up and make some noise with.

I'm too lazy to name files, I just pick something I like while contemplating about what to post!

Attached: IMG_20190118_172455.jpg (2154x1615, 942K)

I've seen you on soc but didn't want to add because you seemed too known

Well, I can barely stay awake. I want to thank you for the great conversations and I hope I get to see you again...

goodnight..

Sorry, went to go play some Gears 4.
Yeah, it's overkill for Win9x, but at the same time it's just a set it and forget it sort of solution, since it has very high compatibility and plays everything at silky smooth frame rates.
Ooh, that's a nice card! I like the heat sink.
Yeah, the only modern PSU I can find that has correct 5V rail for an Athlon board is that StarTech 300watt (well, without going with something that's way overpowered for such a board)

Attached: 1543863714671.jpg (285x297, 33K)

Akko posting is a criminal offense and you should be hanged
fucking shit