Do your parents still have hope that you will find a gf someday?

Do your parents still have hope that you will find a gf someday?

Attached: 1549924406649.jpg (633x758, 477K)

My parents dont ask. I guess they can tell how bad i am.

They still don't know that me and my GF broke up. We met on league of legends and dated for 3 years, I was a 21 year ols KHV before. How do I get a GF now? I'm lost.

>also dated a girl i met on league
Shouldn't have done that.

My parents constantly bug me about it. They really don't understand just how fucked up I am.

Attached: 1548464908453.jpg (211x282, 66K)

>overhear my grandpa break down to my mom that I should have my own house, wife, and kids by now
>He just wants the best for me and for me to be happy and he knows I'm not doing so great
It's been very hard to talk to him since this last week frens.

Attached: 1436906075031.gif (320x167, 1.74M)

They shouldn't cause they made me this way

Attached: X4T2ckl.gif (500x250, 497K)

i don't think they don't care desu

I don't even think they know how bad it has gotten

Attached: goodbye jojo.gif (400x225, 950K)

Heyyyyyyyyyy i understood the ff8 reference, nice meme

I think I have more hope of that than they do.
My sister now has a husband and child, which has taken the pressure off me.

My mom made a reference to how I would be a great boyfriend, and "they" would be lucky to have me, so I think she might think I'm gay.

I hope not because I'm married and they seem they've always loved my wife.

Second this. Not just parents, but all my relatives and family friends etc. The real reason is because I'm 32, virgin, and felt like a loser my whole life with social anxiety and now I have depression to boot.

But I can never actually tell anyone this, so I just say "I'm working on it".

It's devastating.

they've started using if instead of when nowadays

Kys for coming in a thread specifically not for you to attention whore you dumb fucking normalfag

they know that ill sperg out at them

Damn user, don't be so sensitive.

Yes, i'm very tall like top 0,1% world pop, they keep suggesting it why i dont go out and find myself a gf, mostly because im a lazy piece of shit and too shy to just go on asking random girls i dont know, question to you guys who made it, how did you do it? I legitimetely have no more irl friends and i'm no longer in uni, work with males only, what do? dating apps out of the question it's a desert in my country

Have you tried dating apps yet, based on height alone you could have a good chance

As i said i live in like a 50 k city in poland, i've looked a little on fake account and there's maybe like 5 local girls