/x/9k

Have you ever experienced something paranormal? Whether it be ghosts, magic, or even furthering your own spiritual talent. There's bound to be a few people here who use their time to astral project, or create tulpas, or even just practice Yoga.

Attached: 1564023365806.jpg (817x1754, 814K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ufogreyinfo.com/infoonthezetasgreys.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Personally I've been training since I was 15 to unlock the power of my mind. In fact I've gained the ability to hallucinate at will. The world is far more interesting when you can effect your own personal reality. I can have any body, drive any car, see any person I want.

Attached: golden-seed-of-life-flower-of-life-peter-hermes-furian.jpg (600x600, 58K)

I do not believe in the paranormal, only one situation in my life that many might consider "paranormal."
>15 at the time
>wake up at around 3 AM
>go to bathroom
>while in the hall I suddenly hear my mother calling for me multiple times from downstairs
>yell "what?" and "yes?" back
>suddenly hear my mother calling my name and asking me why I'm yelling from her bedroom
I think it is pretty easily explained by psychology, I just woke up and I was tired so it was likely a trick of the mind. Still kinda wonder what would've happened if I had gone downstairs.

You can hallucinate at will?! How did you train for this?

High doses or psychedelics can be pretty /x/ tier
Some people seem to see things similar to those poojet deities on them

Years of meditation and psychotropic experiences. It's hard work but absolutely worth it. Really what is reality but what you perceive? And you can make all your fetishes come true.

Attached: cels.jpg (300x330, 14K)

Yeah I saw some weird stuff one time.
1/3

Attached: eb91cb977890f2e55a900f8f33a19cbe1.png (551x897, 64K)

A continuation of the previous post. 2/3

Attached: 46185d99c849668701a0f096729632c82.png (539x940, 66K)

aaaaaaaaand I still don't know wtf I'm reading. 3/3

Attached: 3cd3c423578415645e01958d39f7ad383.png (542x719, 48K)

ufogreyinfo.com/infoonthezetasgreys.htm

This happened to me, I still can't believe it's a coincidence.
Also some black shadow creature came out of my oven without sound and incredible speed, it was a big as a cat but too fast for me to see any details.
also one day I dreamed about my brother throwing the Guinea pigs out of the window and a minute after I wake up he goes to the window and pretends to toss it out.

Ye. The place where I grew up always had strange happenings, it was in the boondocks and the closest neighbor was at least 1/2 a mile down the street. Woods and swampy land all around so lots of animals. Lotta coyotes, bears and suicidal deer. Grandfather who lived in the area his entire life used to joke that the woodsy area was haunted and to watch out for the winged dingo. Story time though.

>About 13 at the time
>Big, burly, black German Shepard used to wander the woods around where I lived. Everyone called him Shadrack
>Shadrack hated bears
>Shadrack hated just about everything except for people and other dogs which he'd dominate relentlessly (raep)
>Shadrack was friendly and usually left pets alone. Probably ate small game and petfood scraps
>One day walking through woods because power out from rogue tropical storm so no vidya
>Walk up around where some trees were marked for selective cutting
>Notice a strange blotch of red paint on the grass like someone dumped a paint bucket
>Stupid 13 self went up to play in the paint
>Look up
>See corpse of a dog, partially skinned and ribcage spread open hanging from two tree branches.

Noped the fuck out of there. Never saw Shadrack again. Lotta other weird shit happened with animals there. Could never keep a cat alive longer than two years. They would also find a way to suicide, usually running into a wall at breakneck speed.

I once visited my mom's coffee shop and she took me on a your of the upstairs bit where they had loads of spooky halloween related things. They put on a show for the people at Halloween but it was December so it was empty, just me and Mom. The first weird thing that happened (aside from the whole place having an eerie vibe) was I felt something touch the back of my shoulder and my mom was way too far away from me for it to have been her. Second weird thing was a pane of glass fell from a creepy old door I was opening and almost killed me. The big jagged shard felll from above and missed my jugular by a couple of inches max. I was already on edge from the scary things in the place and that was enough for me to really freak out. Plus it was dark and deserted since it was December. That's one of the freakiest experiences I've ever had. I'm usually very skeptical about the supernatural but I cannot explain this one.

Attached: 1556849046094.jpg (500x337, 84K)

F-fetish? H-how?

Attached: giphy.gif (640x360, 241K)

The hallucinations I experience feel real to me to the point that they may as well be. If I decide to have breasts I can feel them and watch them grow in. If I decide to make my dick bigger I'll have to physically use two hands to hold it. Of course these things aren't really physically happening, but I still see them happen none the less.

Attached: 51NPpeslBGL.jpg (500x463, 52K)

Many things, and participated in a bunch. There's nothing paranormal about it, it's all out there.

ITT the altruists running shit continue with their campaign of convincing channers that masturbation is equivalent to intercourse and that VR is equivalent to real life.

Also here's an oldie but a goodie. (Trying to post stuff you wouldn't normally find on the real /x/.)

Attached: 136204202349.jpg (1414x4059, 1.34M)

is astral projection real or is it just a very limited form of lucid dreaming

convince me anons

Seen a couple ufos. I think they are monitoring me. That's about it.

Shadrack got eaten by a cougar. Your cats were just retards

I was involved in a witchcraft "fertility" ritual, I didn't understand it well they just roped me into it this wicca coven for having my v card, basically a reverse gangbang. All four of them got pregnant as a result though.

Not that I believe in witchcraft or anything like that, but they got exactly what they wanted out of a literal *fertility ritual*, and I think the odds of it happening naturally all four of them, are astronomically low.

Wow how did they approach you? How could they tell you were a virgin?

God is real. That's paranormal.

Too far south for Cougars.

And my mom gets pissed off when I don't instantly drop what I'm doing and go to her when she calls me lmao.
I'm not gonna get GHOSTED.com

One time my dad had a dream that a bunch of cats were doing some magical protection ritual and they were sacrificing a bunch of squirrels and mice. They were wearing hats and cloaks and it didn't seem like dad was invited.

Cia gateway

>Invite /x/ posters into a thread
>Thread INSTANTLY becomes full of larpers and faggots blatantly making dumb shit up
Why are /x/ers like this? They take all the fun out of what /x/ could be (spooky stories) and instead talk about the most retarded, fake shit and get shittons of replies.
Last time I went to /x/, the first thread on page 1 had the subject of:
>I am posting from Heaven AMA
and had almost 200 replies. FUCK /X/

One of them was my apartment neighbor who we were kind of friendly and she knew, later on asked if I still was and wanted to do this.

Well...
I hope you realize you're probably cursed now.

The answer is CIA glowniggers

Just wait until a discordian gets in here.

Yeah I may well be. Really I just feel kind of bad for the kids since I wouldn't knowingly put my kids to lives being raised by women like that. But I didn't actually think anything was going to happen, just a chance to lose my v card and bang multiple women. Who would turn down a Chad experience like that? But then turned out there was going to be kids.

Sounds to me like you should just be thankful *you* didn't get pregnant.

That would be some demon witchcraft shit yeah.

I can sort of do this for example if I meditate and hold my pillow I can actually make it feel like a female with jiggle effects and everything. Its pretty epic but requires too much concentration about half an hour to be exact. Also if I get carried away I sometimes cant snap out and have hallucinations (mostly sensory and auditory) for weeks.

Not sure if thats the "magic" you're talking about

Attached: 97436039c19974488717bcf5f2432a00.jpg (236x236, 13K)

Fuck, dude. I have so many stories. I'll list a few here.
>Used to think I'm crazy then did a shit ton of acid and got to know myself so eerily well I figured out I'm not actually crazy just healing from a traumatic life
>Walked through an empty classroom during lunch break and saw an old lady sitting on the chair at my teacher's desk. She looked straight into my eyes like she was fucking terrified. I smiled at her but she didn't smile back. I looked over my shoulder at her on my way out of the classroom and she was gone. I thought that was weird cuz the teacher's chair was SUPER squeaky and was hella loud when anyone sat down or got up. Walked into the principal's office and told the principal. He told me I saw the ghost and described in perfect detail exactly what she looked like cuz he'd seen her too.
>I've been dreaming of future events for as long as I can remember. The only downside is that I still haven't been able to figure out exactly when they will happen, but they always do.

I was almost killed a couple of days ago and I honestly thought I should have been killed but I was unironically saved by Jesus himself or something along those lines. It also scared me because what I experienced didn't make any sense I was supposed to be executed or maybe I did and now Im in a different journey or reality but thays besides the point. My mouth started running on its own and as my so called friends kept inviting me to go with them I could hear a voice telling me to not go with them because they wanted to kill me. I dont know how or why I started talking about Jesus and it all felt as if I was a trial for them to be judge for their actions. I never even bring up religious nonsense but I dont know why I started quoting Cain and David maybe it was just shock or something but. i was fairly certainof their intentions as if I was reading their minds.

Now Im fairly convin9theres an afterlife or some sort of simulation because I honestly should have been dead

Attached: 69f.jpg (848x480, 51K)

i have this distinct memory that i can't shake. i was at my grandparents house with my brother and my friend, we were walking outside the house and then we looked up and saw this triangular ship hovering over the house, then it just took off and disappeared within half a second. as far as i can tell the memory has always been the same, im sure the small details have changed because thats just what happens with memories, but the overall memory is the same thing when i think about it. i've asked both my brother and that friend if they remember it, but they don't. it happened like 20 years ago and i have always remembered it.

Part 2
>I have been successfully executing magical spells with their intended result for nearly 2 decades now (yes I'm old. Bout to be 33)
>I practice divination often and always get clear results
>I've mastered Remote Viewing
>I'm clairvoyant which means "clear knowing." I just *know* things.
>I'm clairsentient which means "clear feeling." I can feel the history behind objects and places. I can see past and future events as a movie playing in my third eye. I can feel all the words spoken, thoughts, and feelings of everyone involved. This has come in handy while reflecting upon past experiences, as I've been able to forgive people much more easily when I knew what they were thinking and feeling.
>I am an angel incarnate, here to help the human race in any way I can. My paternal great grandmother was too. For this reason I attract broken and hurting people who need my healing. Healing is my path in life (I'm going to be a doctor.)
>I consider myself to be a shamanic witch. Take that as you may. It's the most fitting term I've ever found to describe myself.
>I can journey into other worlds and realms
>I have had fights with many a demonic entity, in dreams and while journeying
>I have met other incarnated angels and angels who are still on the other side

Welp, I guess that's really all I can think of at the moment. Questions/comments are more than welcome.

Keep at it. It's all about taking control over your mind which you have every ability to do. Imagine being able to just create a woman out of thin air that you can touch and feel. That's the kind of power you should seek out.

For (You) or anyone who doesn't know, 3 AM is "the demonic witching hour."

had a number of them.

>oneitis i was utterly obsessed with dies
>sleep paralysis episodes: 1. i was under the impression that my classmate was over and hanging out with me in my room. go downstairs to get him some water. return only to wake up in my bed paralyzed and see a man with a suitcase walk straight through my room. 2. awaken facing my window where a grotesque disfigured hag was staring at me. i tried to yell and fight the paralysis and in doing so she began to fade into the blinds. just remembering that gives me shivers. 3. it was more like nocturnal emissions but i was on my bed and this distinctly witchy looking woman was riding my cock and i woke just as ejaculated. this was definitely some vampy type succubus demon thing in retrospect. 4. this one is a big deal. i was half asleep on the couch and felt this overwhelming presence at my side. it felt like it was drawing energy from my chest so i started freaking the fuck out. ive felt dead inside ever since and this was like 5 years ago or more.
>sister and i are at grandparents house when we were very young. the adjacent property was vacant for the longest time and one day we saw a gnome/dwarf just sitting there like 30 yards away.

ive got a weird astral projection and remote viewing experiences but im running out of real estate.

I never believed this stuff but over the years became convinced my mom's house was haunted.

>Friday night in highschool, parents aren't home. Invite friends over to smoke
>4 people pass it around then watch a movie in the living room
>suddenly hear banging noises from upstairs, like heavy stuff being thrown around
>hear one noise then another then another loud banging, goes on for about 30-45 seconds
>we're shitting ourselves, there's no animals in the house, figure someone must have broken in
>grab a baseball bat with most muscular friend and go upstairs
>"hello?" No response
>go in my mom's room, she has all her shoes (lots) on shelves in the closet
>all the shoes have fallen off the shelves scattered in the floor
>too scared to put them back, gtfo

To this day I have no explanation. I showed my mom but she didn't believe it was supernatural. Had other stuff happen in that house but that was the strangest incident

Not sure if it counts but I had a GF once.

I try to be as skeptical as possible when it comes to "paranormal" events but I have had a few experiences that I cannot explain rationally. I'll start with the most un-explainable and go from there.

>grandparents have cabin innawoods in idaho
>grandfather built the cabin himself, was basically just woods before that, so there's no "history" to the property
>In general, people tend to feel anxious/uneasy in the house
>some people feel a sense of dread or being watched
>Occasionally hear unexplained knocks or bangs (probably animals though)
>Most of the "activity" happened when I was much younger
>My biggest experience happened one day when I was dropping a ball down from the top of the stairs
>at the top of the stairs is a landing that overlooks the living room
>liked dropping one of those little rubber balls over the edge and watching where it went
>doing this repeatedly one day
>Drop ball, watch it come to rest in front of a chest of drawers
>A black, clawed hand reaches out from under the drawers and grabs my ball
>not black as in african but as in seeming like it was made of shadows
>Not a 2d shadow, a 3d object somehow made of shadows
>Not "claws" as in "nails" but tapering to points
>So young I didn't know that this wasn't supposed to have happened
>Go look under the drawers, nothing there
>Never find the ball, never see the black creature again
>Tried moving the drawers when I was much older just to see what would happen, nothing out of ordinary.
>To this day nobody believes me.
>My brother would occasionally complain that things weren't where he left them, but he was so young I'm not sure if it was actually true
>Still occasionally feel uneasy in the yard, but strangely, not in the cabin itself.

Honestly the most unbelievable thing itt tbqh