Waifu General /waifu/ #225

Getting pegged by waifu so hard you bleed edition
Previous

Attached: 1559867503492.png (1024x1024, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/zerob0t/idealism-lonely
soundcloud.com/nahviss/genjitsu
soundcloud.com/imaginaryambition/tangerine-dream
youtube.com/watch?v=ZXu6q-6JKjA
youtube.com/watch?v=Qk1WtIjF9Jw
youtube.com/watch?v=q7DfQMPmJRI
youtube.com/watch?v=5UgTmADoD9U
youtube.com/watch?v=S5PcXGG7cG0
youtu.be/1X8llj_MjG0
youtube.com/watch?v=WoWRUkEaR7k
youtube.com/watch?v=QVG02EilIGU&t=321s
youtube.com/watch?v=JbnhjsDI_ho
youtube.com/watch?v=QawlQRxy5ig
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Milking Waifu's futa cock while she ahegao's

What music do you Like? Negative XP is pure kino.

Alone in a thread with Lucina!

Attached: 73376203_p9.jpg (768x768, 663K)

I love you Asuka, with every square inch of my heart. May we live a long and bright life together, my sweet little coconut!
$uicideboy$, System of a Down, and recently I've been in a Dark Souls ost mood.

Attached: schoolwink.jpg (823x1000, 226K)

I'd peg Kayn until he bleeds!
Oh, what's this? A Taliyahfren?
Don't believe I've seen you before.
Always nice to meet new League waifufrens

Attached: 1a107cb34fa1c4f8fd6a0efa7654581f.jpg (563x730, 70K)

Are all of the titles of these threads just going to be this way now

Attached: DQtyecAWAAAVXyx.png (450x438, 203K)

Mi-kon!

Vidya osts and whatever I find that I like. I should probably stop listening to the same songs over and over again.
>Dark Souls ost
fine taste

Attached: 29739119_p0.png (500x400, 14K)

As long as people decide to bump the thread made by a shitposter instead of making a new one, yes.

i love my angel and only hope, Rem.

>would you let yer waifu give you a haircut?

>has your waifu's hair ever changed?

>would your waifu smell good?

Attached: rmangl (7).jpg (1300x2034, 207K)

Yes!
Yes.
YES!!! she smells so good washed or unwashed.

Attached: veko67.png (224x277, 97K)

I'll try to get on top of that again

Yeah, why not. Worst case scenario, her aim's off and my eye is gouged out.
Her friend gave her a haircut that revealed her eyes. She only had it for a day since the mc didn't want anyone else seeing her eyes. She also discovered she likes getting her hair ruffled up.
She has good hygiene, and is said to smell (and taste) like the ocean. That could just be sweat though. I love it anyways.

Attached: haircutaccident.png (480x714, 524K)

oi m8 yer burd's a princess

Retrowave, New Wave, punk/hardcore, hip-hop/rap, power metal, heavy metal, doom metal, black metal, french house, future house, prog house, witch house, dark wave, electro swing, EDM and a bit of noise, techno, math rock, ambient and pop. I used to be really into dubstep/brostep back in the early 2010s, but it's a dead genre now.

Look at her fucking hair and tell me she's in any position to try something like that. Girl's never seen a pair of scissors in her life.
It's been long, curly and messy ever since she was a small child. And she wouldn't have it any other way.
I don't expect her to smell like roses, but unless she went out of her way to smell bad she'd be tolerable. Imagine the musk though. Oh God, yes.

Attached: MeriWiR2Crop.png (677x807, 952K)

No hard feelings to her, but I'd rather have a professional cut my hair. Even then, I don't plan on cutting my hair anytime soon.
No, Asuka's appearance remains the same all throughout Eva.
Like flowers in a field on a beautiful summer day.

Attached: sakura.png (710x444, 448K)

Only deer have musk.

There sure seems to be a lot of new posters. These threads are going too fast again! I go to work and by the time I come home the threads are always dead. its kind of sad.
>Dark Souls ost
Gwyn's theme was the best. Don't even try to have another opinion.
Yeah sure. I'd even let her shave it because that's how I like it anyways, but I haven't been able to do so for more than a year now. Its kind of sad.
Yes. It somehow gets longer after her mask is broken. Her long hair doesn't look awful, but I much preferred her short haired design.
She probably just smells like what ever she used to clean her clothes. Lucina doesn't strike me as a character that would use perfume or scented soaps.
>I don't plan on cutting my hair anytime soon.
Why not? Do you just like having long jesus hair or is there something else?
>I should probably stop listening to the same songs over and over again.
But then you can start analyzing them and learn not just the words or melody, but also all of the harmonic structure and then use that knowledge to copy the essence of the song and make your own!
>What music do you Like?
Long and drawn out piano solo music. Or really any dreamy sounding music in general, doesn't have to be classical piano, even though its my favorite. I also occasionally like to blast Euro beat and drive at dangerous speeds down the high way. And if I'm really in the mood, Gachimuchi remixes
Here's some random stuff I've been liking recently that falls under the dreamy category
soundcloud.com/zerob0t/idealism-lonely
soundcloud.com/nahviss/genjitsu
soundcloud.com/imaginaryambition/tangerine-dream
youtube.com/watch?v=ZXu6q-6JKjA
youtube.com/watch?v=Qk1WtIjF9Jw
I was going to make a better one with a cooler OP pic. Alas I was too slow.

Attached: 61017683_p0.jpg (755x566, 109K)

SO WOT THE FUCK YE CALL THE SMELL WHEN YER BURD'S ALL SWEATY AND SHITE, YE FUCKING MOONFRUIT?

Attached: WokeMeri2.jpg (504x527, 274K)

>Gwyn's theme was the best. Don't even try to have another opinion.
Gwyn, Abyss Watchers, Pontiff, Soul of Cinder, and Midir all give me eargasms.
>Do you just like having long jesus hair
Precisely. My hair is about shoulder length now, I want it to keep getting longer.

unpopular opinion, but i highly enjoyed moonlight butterflie's theme. too bad the boss fight lasts less then 60 secs.

>WokeMeri2.jpg

Attached: 1565397104431.jpg (785x1000, 134K)

Lots of various hiphop and rap, and weird shit. I'm more partial to weird shit. Like Death Grips, FBZ, Frank Zappa, GG Allin. I just listen to whatever. Metal, various electronic stuff, indie, psychedelic stuff, experimental, lo fi, funk, rock, old stuff like blues. I even like weird that black midi shit. Ray Charles and that old people club stuff like Cab Calloway, Sinatra and I grew up listening to a lot of composer stuff like vivaldi and russian names I can't spell. I won't make a wall of text of names though. Music is like over half of my hopelessly NEET day. I listen to a ton. I can go from listening to like all sorts of genres in just a day. I could list artist names for hours.

No. I like my messy mohawkes.

Not really I guess.

I would assume so.

>witch house
>math rock
>wave stuff
Damn thats a good list.

>moonlight butterflie's theme
Based, and I forgot to add Martyr Logarius to that list, although he's technically not Dark Souls.

>black
I bet you saw that while browsing a different thread and saved it in anticipation of using it specifically for meridafag. You probably wanted to use ir on something more soi but blew your load too quick. Good idea, horrible execution

Is pussy smell that good?

i should replay all of it. its been long.

>I can go from listening to like all sorts of genres in just a day. I could list artist names for hours.
Same here. Sometimes I think about all of the music I listen to and enjoy, and I have no idea what to make of myself. But I don't believe in forcing myself to like a particular genre or genres either.

I wouldn't know. It's just my assumption based on the fact that she's a very active girl and she likely has a very thick bush.

Attached: Merida10.png (815x799, 946K)

I glitched the final boss of Bloodborne so that I could fight Gehrman, get the Burial Blade, go through the Old Hunters, then go and kill the Moon Presence, and I got all the way to the Orphan of Kos, but I couldn't beat him, so I just gave up, except I never killed the Moon Presence, meaning that to this day, Bloodborne remains unbeaten for me.
>I can go from listening to like all sorts of genres in just a day. I could list artist names for hours.
I don't understand how people can do this. $B has a fuckton of songs, but I've never listened to their entire discography because its simply just too much music, I'd never be able to remember or keep track of the songs.
aosdhoais

Attached: headphones.jpg (250x350, 43K)

If it's Her's it does.

Attached: D9hOUlLUIAA63km.jpg orig.jpg (1536x2048, 306K)

Very nice. I hadn't been thinking of you.

Very nice, Asukaposter. How does your nihilistic outlook relate to Asuka's own?

Very nice, Urabeposter.

Very nice, Aliceposter.

Very nice, Meridaposter.

Very nice, scarecrowposter. I had been thinking of you.
>ramble, i'm fidgety, i can be very high energy and it's tended to drive people off and get me insulted. those aren't really things that i can change.

Why do you feel like you can't change that? Would you feel like you'd need to change that for Jonathan?

Very nice, Kassposter.

Very nice, Ravenposter.

Very nice, Poppyposter. Why do you feel like you can't change that negativity?

Very nice.

Very nice, Konanposter.
>I lean more on in touch with her emotions because of how she's understood pain

Pain as in pain? Or the six paths?

Very nice, Sayaposter.

Very nice.

Very nice, Mistaposter.

>Mista has his Stand but they are treated more like kids
I've never seen Jojo, I have zero intention to watch Jojo, but explain this to me?

Very nice, Kanaposter.

Very nice, Kiyoposter.

Very nice, Elizabethposter.

>I just hope that she wouldn't think I'm a complete dumbass
I relate to this so fucking much.
>The latter, not so sure it can be changed
I think people can become smarter though.

Very nice.

Very nice, Mercyposter.

Defiance Ohio, Modest Mouse, Nana Gritzol, and a bit of Apes of the State and Gregory Isakov and whatever I find of Youtube.
Sure!
She's always has had pigtails.
Of course!

Attached: esp.jpg (179x447, 19K)

Very nice, Very nice friend

>Pain as in pain? Or the six paths?

Pain as in pain the six paths of pain

Attached: d85kk0f-e9b8303c-1040-4a5d-a185-d37325150a34.jpg (400x352, 34K)

>How does your nihilistic outlook relate to Asuka's own?
Its more of how it doesn't relate to her's. I'm more lenient when it comes to opportunities passing me by, I don't heavily focus on such things, I believe my enjoyment of life is most important. She would always take a chance if given, she's very forward-thinking and driven towards goals. Its a literal yin and yang sort of relationship, so it would either click and work itself out or Asuka would end up carrying my weight, which I'd rather her not be bothered by.

Attached: evangelion.jpg (1537x2367, 639K)

Forgot to add, goodnight /waifu/, I'll be seeing you again tomorrow evening, hope you guys have a great night.

Attached: point.jpg (640x905, 151K)

i have a love for edgy electro music. acylum and god module are my two big favorites. if i'm overstimulated, i can just put acylum on nice and loud and fall into pure bliss. it's like an edgy sound bath.

give it a week and a half. or perhaps i'll make some.

of course. jonathan's no hairstylist, but i think he's the one who trims his hair if it gets too long, and my hairstyle isn't super complex. it all grows back and at least he'll get it out of my eyes, anyway.

he's had a few different hairstyles. his hair is usually some form of messy or unkempt, but in nolan's batman and nightwing he had styled hair with product in it. not really a fan of that look.

not really. i imagine he smells like some combination of coffee, old books, straw, a fucking hospital, and a vague, acrid chemical scent.

adhd is a fun time. it also affects more areas of your life than most people would realize. like i said, for a while it kept me from making friends within my age group because they would think i was weird and call me a retard. so i stopped trying to make friends until high school.

not gonna lie, it.. did not have positive effects on me.

Attached: Nightwing #55.jpg (1249x1920, 1.11M)

How difficult is it to overcome his fear gas through sheer willpower? Has someone managed it before?

This but with the waifu

Attached: evangelyne.jpg (1000x3264, 410K)

not so difficult that every hero in dc has been able to overcome it, apparently. it's not enough that batman is apparently able to overcome it through sheer willpower every single time, every other hero must also be able to. if it was any more realistic, i promise you, batman would be long dead by now from the doses he's been given.

Attached: leanmeangreen-riddlebean (0).jpg (1149x1729, 249K)

I would do this to Veko, but in an original way.

Attached: DlC_DTzV4AAz-Ue.jpg large.jpg (635x903, 143K)

That sounds pretty bad. But isn't Batman insanely overpowered mentally? I remember the time Darkseid goons tried to clone him by transfering his emotional energy to the empty clones and it was too much for them to handle so they ended up insane as a result.

Good afternoon /waifu/, and good morning world of the waking. Terrible edition, as usual, but the humour's not lost on me.

Getting my hair cut by these girls would be borderline orgasmic due to the personal attention AMSR reflex it would be constantly triggering. I wouldn't even care how they cut it. My waifus hairstyles change when they henshin, but other than that not really. Papika has the red mess and Cocona has the cute bob. Yes, they would smell good. Papika has a heightened perception and often comments on how good Cocona smells and makes her uncomfortable with personal space violations. I would collect them both up in my arms, hold them close to me and inhale deeply.

The best characters from all capeshit really are the villains. It's a shame they always get btfo for the sake of happy endings.

Attached: Ange_flipflapping(3).jpg (900x742, 663K)

>just having her to listen to her dialogues and such
That has potential, I suppose. I'll think about it.

A lot of things. Lilies especially.

>Pick me
Sure, she's fashionable.
>Pick her
I am very much not fashionable.

Rock, jazz, classical.

>Haircut
Maybe. I don't know if she knows how.
>Changed
Once and only recently.
>Smell
Definitely. She loves light, floral perfume, but I imagine that is her natural scent.

Attached: 76026775_p0.jpg (1062x1500, 1.55M)

I love Alice Liddell so much. I wish we could be together.

Yes. I'd feel blessed if Alice cared enough about me to give me a haircut. I'd be very interested in what kind of haircut she would give me. Even if it wouldn't look good, I'd proudly wear it, if it would make my beloved Alice happy. Her opinions matter to me the most.
Yes. In her first game it was long and brown. And in her second game Alice's hair are dark/black and short in the real world and long in the Wonderland.
Most likely no. Alice doesn't have other clothes in the real world other than her dress in pic rel and she probably can't even wash herself properly due to her living in poor conditions. And as it can be seen, her clothes are dirty and sometimes Alice even sleeps outside. But I love her and I really wouldn't mind her smell. I wish I could take care of her.

Attached: Alice36.jpg (310x783, 99K)

>2017 years after the birth of our lord and saviour Maynard Keenan
>16 days until the biggest album drop of the century
>listening to anything but this
youtube.com/watch?v=q7DfQMPmJRI

Veko no!

Attached: 69991723_p0.jpg (1200x923, 365K)

/mu/core folk/singer songerwiter stuff and obscure drum-heavy electronica
also my waifu's favorite music is classical
>haircut
yes, and id even go out and about with it
>changed
...not really? itd be hard to say if she ever has
>smell
yes

Attached: DYpWtIsVQAAves7.jpg orig.jpg (1230x870, 92K)

>edition
Tiresome, to say the least.
Yes, Kotori is always with me in a way, in my heart or in my ind Though I mean tit in a mor eliteral sense, as I leave my daki of her laying in bed most of the time since carrying her around the house isn't always feasible. She could get dirty or damaged. I'm not willing to take her out of the house either. Though if she were real, I'm not sure she'd like sleeping in as she's shown to pretty much always get up early. Who knows though, maybe if she was comfortable enough she'd sleep in with me. Your reply was quite pleasant.
It always feels a little off to be away form your waifu, even if only for a short time.
I guess. I don't know how good of a job she'd really do though. Hair cutting isn''t something she's ever shown interest in, I don't think.
No, it's stayed more or less the same the whole time. It changes a little when she goes into spirit form, but not enough to really count
Yes, she would. She loves bath bombs, and that implies that she likes taking baths so I'm sure she would keep herself very clean. I've always thought her hair would smell like cherry shampoo.

Attached: Spirit Kotori 3.jpg (850x722, 145K)

Does /waifu/ listen to incelcore?

youtube.com/watch?v=5UgTmADoD9U
You betcha

the fuck is that
This has been an original comment.

would you let your waifu make you a house husband?

I don't really see how that would work

Attached: D-qtYbVUcAAtTkW.jpg orig.jpg (2048x2048, 530K)

rapes you into submission

If I had to, I wouldn't mind.
>offering waifu dinner, bath, or you

day two on things i didn't expect to care about while watching sabrina - shipping.

he's insanely overpowered period. the running joke in /co/ is that his superpower is luck, because that's the only fucking way he gets away with so much shit, but we all know the real reason. pisses me off.

i don't know what incelcore is and i have no desire to learn. but i think telling someone that you're into suicide commando would, indeed, make one involuntarily celibate.

youtube.com/watch?v=S5PcXGG7cG0

Attached: hermannco (2).png (506x810, 212K)

I'd rather cut her hair instead.

It hasn't, even in the few flashbacks of her past that have been shown her hair's been as long and unkempt as in the present.

I don't think she'd smell bad, she does bathe. She'd probably smell like... a mixture of old soap and her own body's scent with a little bit of sweat mixed in. I'm sure I'd love it once I associated it with her.

Attached: B6zKtMvCQAEuzrj.png large.png (635x699, 676K)

youtu.be/1X8llj_MjG0

she is neither willing nor capable of such a thing!

Attached: D_WlOWhU4AIpz_G.jpg orig.jpg (800x618, 56K)

ravenfag want to play dnd with us?

Attached: delete.jpg (1736x2208, 547K)

ask questions already yurifag

Would you let your waifu rape you?

It's not rape if it's consensual.
She can be as rough and aggressive as she likes with me.

that's an oxymoron
also this

the only way for it to turn into rape would be if she started trying to injure me, like by trying to bite my dick off or something.

Would you be okay with your waifu biting your dick off?

not unless an armed gunman was forcing her to or something

>classical

What composers?

Attached: Yuri-Doki-Doki-Literature-Club-riku114-41422785-1000-1152.gif (1000x1152, 520K)

I love you Saya. The moon is beautiful and it's not even full yet.

Waifu nursing you back into safety after getting worried about your bleeding.

All kinds really. Yes even some country and rap. have some Jap post-rock
youtube.com/watch?v=WoWRUkEaR7k
youtube.com/watch?v=QVG02EilIGU&t=321s
youtube.com/watch?v=JbnhjsDI_ho
youtube.com/watch?v=QawlQRxy5ig

>haircut
Absolutely, I'm really bad at taking care of my own hair and I'd let her do whatever she wants if it makes me more attractive to her.

>hers
Not that I'm aware of, I think my visual Agnosia would stop any changes from registering.

>smell
She would but likely only to me. I imagine she smells like freshly cut plants and mint.

I would feel terribly worried she'd be in danger when leaving our abode she'd have to restrain me somehow to stop me from following her on, and probably fucking up, her hunts. We need to learn to be a perfect duo as quick as possible.

She'd have to ambush me pre-mental disorder and rape me before I realize it's her for it to be non-consensual. That would be quite the cruel joke even for her.

I'd hope she's not trying to kill me but is performing an experiment but if she wants to slay me I might as well be dead and devoured by her.

Attached: 56108398_p4.jpg (885x879, 647K)

And I forgot my question.
By some twist in the timeline my Saya's game was just released on Steam! Censored so not really worth the time but still. So my question to all of you is this: has your waifu ever been the subject of facing a new audience after her source material has ended? How did/would you feel about her new public scrutiny? On the one hand there will be a bunch of normalfags who misunderstand her but on the other hand there's a chance fanart production will increase. Would you want something like this to happen?

Attached: 1953677.jpg (1024x768, 225K)

A cold swim, a hot shower and a quick guzzle of mezcal (all graciously provided by my long-suffering parents) have got me feeling good.

To be chef, cleaner, gardener, groundskeeper, dog walker, chauffeur, child rearer, jester, masseuse, psychotherapist and walking dildo to these two girls would be a dream come true.

Attached: kojimatakashi_flipflappers(5).jpg (2362x3374, 871K)

Exercise under the sun with certain J-pop songs blaring in my ears. Never fails to make me think of Kana.
>trust your waifu to pick you a nice outfit?
I don't see why not. She's not the most fashionable but she could help me out.
>she trust you to do the opposite?
No, she'd complain I make her wear girly clothes she hates too much even though it brings out such a wonderful cuteness in her since tomboy + skirt/dress is god-tier
Cheesy power metal, metal in general, prog rock, J-pop, etc.
>haircut
I've paid for haircuts so bad that Kana drunk off her ass could do better, so yes. I'd cut her hair too.
>changed hairstyles
She had longer hair as a little girl and sometimes she's cut her hair a little shorter than I usually think of her with. Kana is cute no matter how long or short her hair!
>smell good
Somewhat. She'd have a hint of the fragrance of cheap soap/shampoo
I miss being a NEET and going through big stacks of crazy albums a day
Cute
That would be perfect but she's lazy herself and would demand we switch roles
That's not possible

Attached: IMG_0478.png (349x1056, 440K)

Are there any franchises you're amazed you don't see more waifus from here? I find it odd how there's no shipgirl or Idolmaster waifus in these threads

Balls deep crotch to crotch with Waifu not moving just playing with her clit while her vagina and your cock twitch against each other.

>Yurifag

Wrong person you're quoting

>I don't understand how people can do this
Music is like how anime is for others I guess? My preferred medium for story telling. Or whatever. All the weed probably geared my brain towards that too with how it changes auditory perceptions. Music is great for learning, and keeping the mind focused or helping to change gears, remembering, waking up, relaxing, stuff like that. I have a thing for idk how to describe it other than data, or patterns or sething, but music has a lot of that. It's why I enjoy the weird complex stuff and trippy stuff. I like dissecting all the sounds and lyrics and stuff when I listen.

No because incels are the dumb whiny kids I picked on in school. I'd listen to whiny emo crap before incel shit.

It's all I want! To cheer her on comfort her. She can be my sugar mama. She'll can be the bread winner with her various careers. Then I can cuddle and pamper her every night!

No rape is bad, but I'd always be willing. Unless I couldn't get up that'd be the only time I'm not in the mood if you know what I mean.

Uh, if she's gonna replace it sure?

It's been okay, but like, for a decade no. I can't work though so whatever. Making plans to go be a successful bum though.

Those are fads is why.

Yurifag isn't verynice user?

I love Elizabeth.

I had a gander at the first chapter. Do you think Rumarin is self-conscious about not being a "real" mage?
>do you have any stories about elizabeth you like?
I haven't read any. I really dislike seeing shipping and out of character writing when it comes to her, and I'd probably have to sift through so much of that to find something nice. I prefer character/story analyses since they're often insightful, and seldom laden with the less desirable things I mentioned.

That's actually similar to what I have been doing. I really enjoy writing about all those things, interpersonal relationships and all that. What I struggle the most with is thinking of a cohesive plot. I always have an epiphany about how directionless it feels, but usually only after I've written a sizeable part of the story. Creativity is hard.
Have you ever considered posting them anywhere?

Attached: aXxURSW27F.jpg (1920x1080, 1.87M)

Sure. I'm certain that she'd do a decent job provided she had the right tools. My usual haircut isn't exactly complicated.
She cuts off her ponytail after killing for the first time. The entire scene is nothing short of heartbreaking. It's a turning point in her story. She was already shaken up by everything that had happened to her up until that moment, but after that her demeanor shifts drastically. As if she loses part of herself, as if she's finally conceded and allowed the world to change her smile. Her past, innocent and carefree self feels distant to her after that event. She carries herself so differently and the change of appearance is symbolic of that.
I wish I could comfort her, tell her that she isn't a bad person and that I really fucking love how she looks with short hair.
She probably smells really nice at the start of the game. Beyond that, probably like blood, sweat and tears.

Knowledge can always be expanded. But intelligence is not as malleable, and I'm insecure about the discrepancy between the two of us. I'd never let her know that I feel this way if we were together since that would probably make things worse, but it is what it is.

>adhd
Have you ever been medicated for it? Not that I would condone such a thing, but I'm curious.

Attached: liz19.jpg (600x868, 70K)

How would your waifu deal with a really bothersome ex of yours? You have a ex for the sake of the question.

The same way I would deal with her ex.
Threesome

Attached: Vekos girltoy.png (224x296, 87K)

I've always had a fetish of being aggressively claimed, I'd only hope she could fulfil that in that contrived scenario
In reality I have no bothersome ex's, every connection I lose, I tend to burn bridges very very heavily
They lack a lot of personality. But at the same time those bigger franchises have numerous generals, I see this place and the last catch for those pygmalionists who don't fit in anywhere else.
I doubt it would have the same tone. If she knows a way to bring in money, I'm fine with not risking losing my mind to slavery again, but at the same time, the fight against reality is all I've got and a career is better than being trapped in a cage. If the money was good enough then I'd dedicate to teaching my children how to live because I would never give them up to public education.
I guess, I just shave it when it gets too long, but maybe she'd like it a certain way. . .
Many times, honestly I just prefer her in braids, but it's still her no matter what
No, probably not but I've learned to ignore worse smells and I would be trained to identify her scent as the best in the world
I don't know. I only have two rules for music and it's for legible lyrics and passion. Besides that, I'm too distant from musical theory to care about what makes what I like good, but honestly it's probably just because it's all offensive in a novel way.

Attached: 1565160429875.jpg (1920x1080, 251K)

I'm back from Greece now how are you doing /waifu/? (and as always I love Yuri)

Attached: 1c867d6848b74f49f4a4dfde9bd524cd.jpg (564x752, 41K)

>so few waifubros would or could be house husbands
I feel so lucky to have such a cute and hard working girl!

>How would your waifu deal with a really bothersome ex of yours? You have a ex for the sake of the question.
Yuri would ,act very clingy when she would be around lashing out against the ex using sarcasm.
>>would you let yer waifu give you a haircut?
Yes, given my lack of hair the best I could hope for is a buzz cut tho.
>>has your waifu's hair ever changed?
Not in canon
>>would your waifu smell good?
Yuri would have the lingering smell of scented oil. Which includes jasmine oil which is very good.
Synthwave along with some metal for the most part.
I expected there to be more eva posters for the most part.

Attached: 0c51254baabc808bd329ac4498dca470.jpg (564x923, 42K)

>No because incels are the dumb whiny kids I picked on in school. I'd listen to whiny emo crap before incel shit.

Attached: 1565235607953.jpg (714x1000, 177K)

not rape if i like it, but i would not resist my waifu when she takes me seed forcibly.
unless resisting her means she'll choke me harder

she would probably clinton her.

while i do want to cook for her, prepare baths for her, offer myself to her, i would never feel safe when she's alone outside.

Attached: rmsmg (66).jpg (700x1036, 97K)

Bro I wish I was that fit.
But seriously, all they would do is cry about some hot girl and whine about no one loves me I could just wake up in a puddle of my own blood and no one would care I'm such a nice guy! Why won't girls talk to me? All I do is whine about how nice of a guy I am.
I also bullied some of the more sheltered durr mouth breathing kids in the tard class across the hall. Even got smart tards to join in. I used to tell this schizo girl all sorts of crazy shit to make her disrupt class too. Was hella fun.

bet your waifu is proud

I would like to watch the things my Waifu does with another girl or a shota that she can't do with me, like how would she leverage the fact that the boy is smaller than her? What about the anatomy on the girl that I don't have? It's purely out of a desire to be more intimately familiar with my Waifu's behavior. I'm sure she'd also revel in showing me these things. I would also like to get involved directly, seeing how she fits herself into the dynamic of a threesome would also be very interesting. Would she want to make herself the center of attention, or would she be more fixated on seeing what kind of perversions she and I can subject our third party to? Making love is all about learning about your partner, and with the kind of girl she is, I think this kind of thing is absolutely essential to that end. Judge if you want, the only emotional connection present in these is between my Waifu and I, no polygamy bullshit.

I wouldn't simply watch her do anything with another man though, anything she could do with him she could instead do with me and it would be better for both of us since I'm not a cuckold.

Attached: 024_Croe.jpg (600x689, 53K)

Eh. I don't really bully anyone anymore other than friends or incels. If you ever seen something like uh, off the top of my head Silicon Valley. There's that one guy who's a really blunt dick. It's like that.
She has a much more violent past than myself though.

Jow Forums's obsession with cuckolding and polygamy never ceases to amaze me. It's like it leaks into every post people on here make or do. Couldn't that have just been about all the perverted shit? Anyone with half a brain should understand they're two different things, no need to clarify it for others. I don't think there are that many underaged here.

Attached: Eli bathing.png (649x891, 822K)

How does a fragile person like you bully anyone?

It is always the fragile who bully

Ok /c/ lizfag is officially the worst poster here

I only mentioned them as disclaimers because I've been called those things before for these thoughts by people who don't understand words.

Attached: image.jpg (600x425, 58K)

Well he's the worst poster on /c/ as well after all

I like to think of myself as a close second.

Attached: 74903545_p0.jpg (700x815, 93K)

You can't go lower than Cuckfag.

I had no idea her hair was pink, I was expecting like Gray or Black

At least he doesn't shit up entire sections of the thread, just makes his few daily cuckposts and is quiet otherwise.

Incels deserve the bullying.
The other stuff I do feel bad about.
The bullying I do to my friends is just more like teasing.

I'm only frail in body! The things I've had to deal with destroy a normal man's mind. I'm like Picard I just keep going.

Well yeah thats what I mean.
>if you have a threesome youre a cuck
>if she had someone beforneyou youre a cuck
>if she looks at anyone else you're cucked
Stuff like that is hella stupid. Pretty sure people like that are usually the ones into cuckolding and shit themselves.

I'm just misunderstood and too old to care about a lot of fluff feelings of enabling silly things. I'm just rough around the edges like shark skin. I don't really go with the flow of super perfect relationship idealism that a lot of people in these places seem to have. Not sure how to explain it. Just I'm more open minded to a lot of different possibilities or alternate things happening to her or her potentially becoming like. Like I remember one time on the /c/ thread I caused drama by being like, "you shouldn't blow your waifu's brains out over an affair" "HOW DARE YOU SHE MUST DIE FOR ALLAH NOW". Like I serious don't get how someone can say I love you and then snap like that. Niggas just got tons of insecurities. I'm too secure to give a fuck. So people are always fussing over me in these places.

Just take a poll. I bet I am though. My individualistic and speak what I think nature breeds it.

I'm sorry I tell it like it is about certain things and trigger even Jow Forums. If it makes you feel better even places like reddit and twitter dislike me. I piss off all sides and corners.

Forgot about that guy, alright ill take third.
yeah he is a quiet one, never even replied to me once.

Attached: x50.png (278x272, 60K)