I'm not looking for a one night stand, no hookups!!!

>I'm not looking for a one night stand, no hookups!!!
You and every single girl on the platform. Why are these girls on these apps/sites when they're not using it for its intended purpose? And then when you do genuinely write them an interested response (non-sexual) they either don't respond back or write 1 word replies.

Attached: tinder.png (1200x1200, 93K)

It means they're looking for a wallet bro

Your "interested response" is probably embarrassingly unfunny.

What the hell am I going to have in common with random women who don't put anything in their profile but the same shit over and over again?
>single mom with 6 kids
>my kids come first
>educated independent women don't fix with with those """"GAMES"""
>I want a man not a little boy
>must be not younger than and over 6 feet tall despite me being barely 5 feet
>just ask me
ask them
>fuck out my inbox
And the ones who really really piss me off are the ones who say they're into comics or anime and then I ask them "whats their favorite anime" and they won't even answer to that either and block me ORRRRR

They're wearing an anime T-shirt and then I tell them hey nice X series tshirt and they dont even know what the FUCK I said until I point it out. Ironic nerdy women are the worst pieces of shit.

Why the fuck are you asking women about cartoons?

fuck women and fuck you

blocking this stupid site in my script for the rest of the night

they're full of shit, if a chad wants to fuck she's going to be down. they are all just waiting for some hot guy to match with. they just don't want uglies to hit on them.

I find nerd girls on dating sites to have literally the worst personalities possible.

If you don't like exactly what they like, which is entry level or some shitty ass book from middle school, they flip their shit.
You tell them you like Vidya and weeb and they shit on you for it.

Literally the fakest people I've had the misfortune of matching with.

Yes the point is to fuck women. Not by talking about cartoons. What's wrong with you?

It's where everyone is. Actual dating websites charge you monthly to even have the ability to message people, and keep old accounts active to make it look like a bunch of women use the site.
Real dating sites have been rendered unusable, ironically in the name of profit.

I didn't need this blackpill tonight.

>I'm not looking for sex
That means they may not be looking sex, but will have sex. If a bitch says something in here bio I ignore it. They are just finding out who is weak. Your approach should be sexual, but mixed with a platonic approach. She is talking to 20 other betafags.

Being an elitist about books is what boring people do, bro. You are describing yourself.

You fell for the shit tests man.

Nigger I don't even know how to read take your shit back over to Reddit

Attached: 1559169174527.png (500x391, 100K)

You sound boring user. Let the women do the talking

based i love living in 2019, where do i go to suck a nice feminine dick?

>2019
>Not wanting to masturbate to hentai with your weeb gf

Get out normie ree

Attached: 182.jpg (300x100, 18K)

Literally grindr

Attached: FB_IMG_1483309676252.jpg (559x795, 54K)

It's to filter retards such as yourself opee

you realize the moment chad messages them they will be at his house that night right? the only reason your messages aren't working is because you aren't good looking enough.

often the girls who have "just ask" in their bio are the ones who are the least likely to talk. everyone on tinder is basically the same anyway
>"love pizza and netflix"
>"probably right swiped for your dog"
>"looking for the jim to my pam"
>"send me your cheesiest chat up line"
>fuckton of makeup and listed "model" as job
tinder is hell on earth

Enjoy getting genital herpes

Had a one night stand with a tranny from Grindr and all I did was eat their ass out and get my cock sucked. Tested positive for hsv2

Tho I'm wondering if the results were bullshit because only their mouth touched my dick and nothing else, how can hsv2 be spread orally

Apparently you are supposed to get to know her during your first date which should happen after a few days of texting not over text unless you are super chad that can actually get their numbers with just a DTF.

Messaging should be about random stuff, you just need to be funny and normal during your first few messages until she feels ok meeting you over a coffee which is where what you call interested response (non-sexual) happen

Is OkCupid better than PlentyOfFish? PoF is absolute dogshit for em so far.

the only thing i found on okcupid were fat girls

>Looking for the Jim to my Pam
I can't count how many times I cringe seeing this on just 10 minutes of swiping.

Women all post the exact same fucking thing on their profiles, it's absolutely out of control

Attached: 1561093617583.gif (305x320, 980K)

POF is fucking garbage, don't even bother. It all depends on if you want a relationship or just want to fuck, though. OKC has a lot of liberal polyamorous women who want to cuck their boyfriends, usually with another woman.

I've had the best luck with Bumble desu

But that required $$ to get noticed in a sea of endless guys

I just want to fuck a girl who isn't fat.

Shit. I tried bumble but didnt get any messages.

>Tho I'm wondering if the results were bullshit because only their mouth touched my dick and nothing else, how can hsv2 be spread orally

If there's a way trannys will definetly find it.
They are the pioneers of sexually transmitted diseases.

>using tinder x>7
Nah son

what do you use? originaleee

Real life. Womens standards are emperiaclly WORSE irl. If you are sub 7 to 5 go outside, now; you aren't that bad looking.

Have the chance to fuck a slampig off tinder this week, should I? I'm always worried about STD's and the last time I got a blowjob, i was suffering from sleepless nights thinking im gonna die from an std. Should I put myself through that emotional torture for a night of pussy?

omg but all girls are unique special snowflakes that have such unique personalities
lmao there are like 4 different types of girls on tinder

Why are you on this website if you're not a virgin?

because ive been on Jow Forums since I was 7 years old. Jow Forums started off as a /b/ replacement not as a virgin echo chamber fag

Unvirgin yourself faggot than you can post

>I'm not looking for a one night stand, no hookups!!!
It means they want to find a boyfriend but are down to fuck on the 1st date if you're attractive enough & give them the illusion of a potential future relationship or withhold the fucking until the 3rd date but the pussy still comes with a bunch of superficial stipulations. They're shit because they're just as promiscuous as your average tinder slut but somehow manage to take the fun out of whoring. Nothing is worse than a frigid whore

Attached: 18057227_188397145016532_466568691251638696_n.jpg (636x744, 49K)

Did not really read your plight OP but I met a nice goth girl on there today, we are grabbing dinner this weekend and going back to my place to listen to music.

It is a cool app!

what are the 4 types?

I wish I still had the energy to use tinder as masturbation with extra steps but its all so tiresome

1. Swipe swipe swipe
2. Match
3. Copy/ paste super unique OC plz don't steal opener
4. Ignore
5. Repeat step 1-4
6. Girl # 24 in matches is first to respond
7. Activate tinder conversation template:

>Hihi user, ur funny [insert garbage witty female response]
>ayo baby herp derp joke joke flirt flirt ayo give me yo number so we can talk on WhatsApp dis tinder wack yo
>user er um I'm not sure okay: 5318008
>Ayo bebe wunt sum fuk or first drink alcohol to have an excuse for sleeping with a stranger

8. Activate date template #2: centrally located budget cocktail bar or open google maps to figure out how to get to her place
9. Along the way realise to weren't that horny and were more in the mood for vidya and shit posting

Attached: 64d.jpg (1200x2134, 199K)

Does anyone have any experience with woman on the shity apps I don't use anymore woman being incredibly flaky

On the rare occasion I ask to get a conversation going in I ask a girl on a date she'd usually say yes and then I would have to ask 20 questions to set it up and the time would pass and then they'd say some shitty excuse like they forgot and do it 2 more times untill i just blocked them.

Why not just say no why you got to waste my time and patience?

I just want to see if anyone else has dealt with this incredibly frustrating flaking piece of shit acting.

I've only gotten sex off of girls who met up on the first time so just block them if they flake on the first time.

Attached: Screenshot_20181030-193957_Tinder.jpg (1080x2947, 946K)

It's always a fat Chick complaining about not getting commitment from men when it's because being seen with a fat chick is really embarrassing

There is no girl on tinder that is over a 7/10 who is not going to make you work for her pussy. It's just too easy for her. A relationship is out of the question. She must have a plethora of issues if she needs to put her face on there anyway.

In any capital city it will be:
1. Art ho (Many sub-types but all the same flavour)
2. Prole chick (generally immigrant background)
3. Loves to travel, twitter meme, string of emojis, please follow me on Instagram (most common)
4. Literal trannies and similar looking biological women that talk about feminism in their bios

Attached: 1544992110367.jpg (640x630, 112K)

If you are sub 8 you will only have access to average/ugly girls who are dtf. If you got a bunch of NT pictures you'll get dates with better looking girls but they won't be dtf.

My advice would be to actually get their phone number, arrange a date no later than the very next day and actually call them a few hours before meeting them. Also stop being such a fag and taking their lack of commitment personally. Even the ugliest whores on tinder have hundreds of matches that they can't be bothered to micromanage.

>sub 8
>NT pictures

Can someone translate this zoomer speak for me

Slampigs reek, I loathe obese people

>actually get their phone number, arrange a date no later than the very next day

>Umm im busy tomarrow lol

Change your approach, if you are consistently getting flaked on then the issue is you.

*ghost*

You go on to the next girl.

If the flakeing is continuous then what approach can one take other than surgery?

At a certain point its not up to you are your approch. Its random chance. AndAs this man says.

You probably just come off as annoying, at least that is how you seem on here. You said you ask a million questions after she says yes to hanging out with you? Seems desperate, just agree to hang out and make specific plans on the day in question

Keep shit player

>umm also i dont give out my number. But you can have my snap

The 20 questions are SETTING UP the date.
>you wanna hang out some time
>yea
>so hows tomarow sound
>umm im busy tomarrow
>ok so day after that?
>naw i got ____
>so how bout the weekend?
>sure
>cool so whats times good for ya
>(still me) is 2pm good?
>na im busy
>so how bout 5?
See how setting shit up ends up in 20 fucking questions.

You do too much and that comes off as annoying in my opinion, you annoying me right now just making me read all that shit so I wont.

This is how I do it, asked her to hang out this weekend then not gonna mention it again till this weekend. She asked me a bit after this where I live and if I live by myself but that is it, I do not sit up here and plan specific ass dates because i have no idea where Friday/Saturday will take me but you want several moves prepared

Friday morning comes along and I confirm, if she is not trying to hang out that is why you talk to a rotation of girls. You are not married/in a relationship so stop crying about singular girls flaking on you that you have not met yet

Attached: 1396B83C-1D76-4AB8-8660-39071827791D.jpg (750x1406, 641K)

Ok I did read that, did you read what you had wrote before you sent it to me?

You are telling this bitch before you have even seen here that your time has no value. Every day she is not available you are available, every day she is available you are also available. People will treat you the way you allow yourself to be treated

She told you she could not hang out in two different instances and you kept pressing to find a specific day? Consider she may not be comfortable hanging out with you just yet, you have not built a rapport or connection in any respect you are just a handsome penis number to her right now. And most likely the six other handsome penis numbers in her phone right now have a bit more game/finesse

Nothing wrong with overcoming objections
>Word, I dont use snap just FaceTime/iMessage

But if you are getting multiple responses saying she is busy that means she is not trying to make time to see your old ugly ass. Most every girl is boring as fuck and not doing shit during the week or weekend, you can get pussy on a Thursday but you have to stop acting like that and get some game

First off you're making a lot of assumptions about bullshit you don't have no idea about. When I did use the shity apps I had a rotation and I didn't cry over anyone dumbass. Your photo doesn't actually post any information about time or date or any specifics whatsoever other than some vague concept like "The Weeknd"

If your brain is so dumb you can't even read a couple of sentences then I feel sorry for you user. Is no problem setting shit up with someone who reciprocates. It only take a line or 2. But when a bitch wants you to play guess who with every day of the week and time its a clear sign she's a flaky bitch.

At a certain point a lazy bitch is a lazy bitch with a 1000 other matches and and there's nothing you can do to force her to reciprocate other than being more attractive.

If you have an entire rotation and are getting flaked on YOU ARE THE PROBLEM, you are the only constant here and you have no one but yourself to blame when you make yourself easy to eliminate by acting too eager because she agreed to go on a date with you

>your picture does not show any specifics
Yes! Now you are getting it, you do not need to military debrief the bitch because she said she will agree to see you. It is offputting at best to ask a dozen questions about when and where you are gonna see this stranger. Act like you have a life outside of her

Also consider this: you matched with her to begin with because you were attractive stupid, you are getting flaked on because your (lol) personality actually sucks
Try and read this from the female perspective
>How about tomorrow?
>no
>Thursday
>no
>Any day this weekend? I am free both days!
>I guess

Like nigga come on

>Thursday but you have to stop acting like that and get some game

You dumbass you really think this about "GETTING GAME" you really think that asking for a separate time that works for both of you suddently means the mans a simp? I got plenty of free time because my business allows me to btw. Let's say you ask in the middle of a conversation if you want to get some dinner this weekend and then she responds back that she's really busy with some family shit. Apparently you got to block her at that point because according to you Prying for another time means you ain't got no game! Lol you're fucking silly.

You just have to admit that most girls online no matter how much game you throw out of them are there for the attention and have no intention a fucking the hundreds of guys on their Tinder bios they have conversations with.

You seem pretty high strung and desperate. I hope you're sweet talking them a little before asking them out and not actually using the word "date". This is casual fucking.

>I would have to ask 20 questions to set it up
This sounds more like spamming a chick than getting a girl interested. You're supposed to supposed to seem fun yet aloof. You should have a few matches that you're 'flirting' with in the middle of the week and come Friday/ Saturday you just ask a bunch of them out. See which ones bite and then choose the one you're most interested in. Keep your options open and if one flakes then you've got girl 2 or 3 to fall back on. You can also always cancel on the others which can also sometimes work in your favour.

Also NEVER ask them out on a literal date. It should always seem like you're doing something enjoyable (whether true or not) and ask them if they want to tag along.
Do more:
>Hey, I'm going to be in [hip area] this evening doing [something social] want to meet up there as well at [convenient time]
>Hey, want to hang out at my place tonight and drink cheap wine on my sofa and talk about each other's miseries?
>wunt sum fuk? wer u live gurl? oogabooga

and less:
>Hello Linda I'm writing to you to confirm our date on the 17th at 20:30?
>You haven't responded in 3 hours but it says you've been on tinder 20 minutes ago
>Please get back to me ASAP
>Hey I'm just about to go to bed but I want to know if you're still down for meeting tomorrow
>plz respond :(

Attached: 1543037031095.jpg (1263x1920, 816K)

>If you have an entire rotation and are getting flaked
Nigga where are you getting this shit from? I never said anything about the whole rotation? Just one or 2 flaky bitches lol.

And it's not a military debrief when they're actually reciprocating....... it's actually a smooth conversation. You're on the brink of understanding that some woman want to reciprocate and some woman just don't.

You must have really got hurt talking about you a simp just because you do not have game. Not having game =/= simp

You clearly do not have game if you are attractive enough to get matched up linked up on a dating site but every girl decides after talking to you they would rather not. Fortunately you can learn how to talk to girls just through sheer practice, and now it is easier than ever.

The problem is you are gonna get all bitch like and blame your appearance despite the fact you were attractive enough to pull on a strictly visual medium. Your issue is you suck at controlling your controllables and dont seem to understand vibe or timing whatsoever

CAP
>On the rare occasion I ask to get a conversation going in I ask a girl on a date she'd usually say yes and then I would have to ask 20 questions to set it up and the time would pass and then they'd say some shitty excuse like they forgot and do it 2 more times untill i just blocked them.

CAP nigga you do not have to lie to me about this shit I am here to help you, your problems are completely fixable. Just stop acting like you have never done this before when you are talking to a girl and asking her out

Nah my personality is pretty fucking great because some woman reciprocate. You just can't admit that there's a possibility that girls match up with you have a conversation just because they're bored. And have no intention of meeting up with the hundreds of guys they talk to.

Cuz apparently you're pretending like you got a perfect personality of an Uber Chad and that you've smashed every single woman off of Tinder flawlessly and none of them have ghosted you given you the cold shoulder or just nothing. And if you have it's got nothing to do with "personality". And I know you're not a Chad because you're on here.

In the age of Tinder women don't really have to fucking try and most dont. Ghost thing happens in flaking happens get over it dumbass. It's not my fault or anyones. It's a product of the system.

Holy fuck this guy is uptight and defensive. Just reading this guy's bitching makes me feel tense and annoyed. I wouldn't fuck him either. You need to calm down my dude

Attached: 1486398890785.jpg (1024x768, 78K)

Buddy i dont have time to read your fucking spam walls.
And im not going to.

You can have the last reply you spamming obsessive dumbass. I really dont care. Ive made my point numerous times in this thread

Attached: Screenshot_20190727-112045_Gallery.jpg (1080x924, 553K)

My nigga you are pitting me in this war you have on women that I do not care about. No doubt some women on tinder are not trying to kick it, but what you are doing is literally making women who have expressed interest in being with you uninterested by being, for want of a better term, lame as fuck

I can not put it as eloquently as this but if you are not gonna listen and continue to blame your looks WHILE getting matches then you are hopeless till it cliques for you, you were just being weird as fuck and you cringe at the way you use to talk

Happens to most people at like 14-16

What does the last word in a conversation about you acting super weird and scaring off dates do for me, truly? Ask yourself what dog I have in this fight besides helping you out

Go show that text chain you wrote to any of your homeboys, dad, mom, sister, etc and tell me what they think about you asking a girl out each individual day of the week till she says ye

All of these apps are pure cancer and are a complete waste of time.

cute traps only exist in porn prove me wrong

this is it. this is literally tinder.
i still fuck them though, because if theres a second date it means im invested.

And then user angrily closed the tab and frantically reached for his phone. I-I-I'll show them he squeaked seething with rage as his blood pressure spiked

>Stacy, I know you don't have time Tuesday or Wednesday but you didn't reply when I asked if you're busy Thursday so I was like thinking seven fifteen but whatever time is good for you so just write back and tell me when you've got time Thursday
Fucking flakes

>make a shitty joke profile (real tho, but with no intention of actually finding anything)
>only swipe right
>despite that, only get a few matches
>always follow the same plan
>'hi cutie"
>"you wanna fuck"
>do this mostly as an experiment, get all kinds of answers
>the ugly and/or fat are the ones that get the most pissed
>still, 1/10 gets the joke and we talk a bit
>this one gal actually likes vidya and we plan on hanging out sometime

what am I supposed to do this is not in the manual

If you only swipe right you get shown to fewer women, you need to be somewhat selective. As a general rule try not to run out of right swipes throughout the day

I'm going to try tinder in the next week,

I'd rather be shot out into space than live here, dwell and work on mars and soon enough die from cancers.

I would gladly die then, gladly.

oh fuck i've been doing that for months now; ok I'll try and see if there's a difference. Don't know how the algorithm works.
also, 1/10 means chance, not rating, she's actually pretty

>what am I supposed to do this is not in the manual
Simple user, you hang out with her and then go over to one of your places and fuck. Be a trooper and focus on some part of her body that is good enough to get the job done or just fuck her doggy whilst fantasising about someone you actually want to fuck. Next time fuck her in the pooper just because. Pounding a wet pussy attached to a woman and feeling her body push against yours is pretty much always worth it. Make her suck your cock and watch POV blowjob porn on your phone. Be a gentleman

Attached: 1450455745853.jpg (900x815, 126K)

>cheap wine

god imagine being poor and working for somebody else lmfao ew

im a ceo at 22 otherwise id kill myself

>no later than the next day

fucking weird

>1/10 means chance, not rating, she's actually pretty
Still try smash. What's the worst that could happen? Her not fucking you?

anyone else notice a gradual reduction in the matches you got over the past few years? I used to get like one a day now I get like one a week. the hypergamy seems to be accelerating

yea I mean I couldn't fucking care less though it'd be a 1st time for me

Cheap wine as a descriptor is part of the charm because its less formal, is meant to be chugged and works wonders on little bourgeois girls experimenting with slumming it. Its also a good justification for losing control after one glass and "I swear I never do this" sex.
Enticing a girl with Chateau Mouton-Rothschild comes across as pretentious & attracts the wrong type of attention.

Attached: 1524330226565.png (960x720, 487K)

This, except usually they're just pretending to be borderline because they saw it on Tumblr and thought it sounded cool