What's on the menu for you guys tonight?

What's on the menu for you guys tonight?

Attached: Webp.net-resizeimage.jpg (734x979, 385K)

>lentils with onion
>2 liters of coffee
>20+ cigs
>old school garage house

Thats about it, two guys already texted me offering drugs but i have no money so i have to suffer through loneliness and sobriety

water tea and water

Dude I would love some lentils right now.

At least feast with your eyes then it's all i can do

Attached: received_637939893368833.jpg (1280x720, 77K)

just dropped some acid. gonna smoke then drink some jim beam and order a pizza.

Buddy that sounds like my kind of night.

nice nails, how much for a handy?

kpins, weed and H

a heaping helping of tanqueray and ginger ale, then corn dogs an hour or so before I'm ready for bed, then right as I'm going to bed I chug a 32oz strawberry lemonade powerade and pass out
then I wake up feeling good as new
I'm already 5 beers deep though, anyone who believes that 'beer before liquor never sicker' is a pwussy boy who cant handle their alcohol, grow the fuck up

Sadness, self-hatred and despair.

A Liter of Popovs, because thats all i could afford

Attached: 1545268369468.jpg (346x406, 36K)

those are obviously the hands of a female and i am disgusted. what the fuck has 4chin become by allowing femtards on this board?

drank 8 beers last night and threw up like crazy the next day.

hadn't binged in a week. Either my body was adjusting to no alcohol or its shutting down kek.

Attached: 1524835847776.jpg (705x527, 247K)

1 beer

mummy is getting suspicious of my consumption

Attached: 1549178399553.png (500x341, 99K)

I'm smoking a backwoods, a couple cigs, and got 1.5mg of ativan in my system. thinking of hitting up my homie tomo for addy or concerta depending on what he has

Tequila. On a Wednesday. I need more booze.

Attached: 20190812_222226.jpg (1725x1724, 1.56M)

I got pretty buzzed yesterday off a sixer of Coors and had a few puffs off a friend's blunt. Work tomorrow so nothing fun, just some cigs, already made and ate dinner. Could really go for some kind of citrus-y gin cocktail right about now but I have to be up early.

Attached: François_Louis_Jaques_Paysans_fribourgeois_au_bistrot.jpg (2000x1446, 762K)

or a trap, which is arguably worse

decent hands for a dude

adderall and sour worms

I'm just with my bros smoking weed, drinking alcohol, getting sick. It's really a wild time Robots. I think I became addicted to vaping so rip my lungs but whatever.

i wanted to try Jameson whiskey but not now. it has been ruined. I will never drink Jameson now because of this shit.

Wanna be my alcoholic french fembot GF?

Cheap vodka with lemonade

It's monday bruv

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
THIS CANT BE HAP[PENINGS