What did you guys think of part 5 ?

What did you guys think of part 5 ?

Attached: index.jpg (189x267, 15K)

Low effort meme

This is actually the best part

Loved it to peices tbqh.
Animation and sound direction honestly the most kino thing out right now

what, are you scared of /a/?
Anyway part 5 sucks, it's one of the weakest parts on par with part 1. Part 1 has a strong first half and a weak second half, while part 5 has just a bunch of weak and strong bits mushed together. It has some good fights like white album, but in general it's forgettable and the characters shallow. Giorno especially is probably the least interesting jojo.
The only reason part 5 is as popular as it is right now is because it had the most recent anime adaption. The anime is good of course, but it does little to fix the issue of weak characterization and fairly boring writing.

Couldn't say it better than this user. Part 5 was bleh.
The whole requiem felt good on paper, but the whole anime made it feel rushed. I didn't like it much, in retrospect.

didn't like how it's basically non-stop action from start to finish and is also littered with some of the laziest asspulls in the series

why do you guys love this show so much? i tapped out at the end of part 3.

I'm not a casual so I haven't watched much of the anime but here are my manga preferences
7 > 2 > 4 > 5 > 3 > 1
and I reserve judgment for part 8 but it's looking to be pretty high

never watched jojo because the fanbase is insufferable

>part 1
>bad
abhorrently shit taste

t. animeonly
part 1 made me nearly drop the series

Part 1 is better than most of part 3 and is very good as a start to the series

just because an opinion is popular doesn't mean it's shit taste you contrarian faggot
the part 1 manga was way better than the anime though, the anime ruined the artstyle

I started watchin it before they finished the season and havent gotten around to finish it.

part one is good and you appreciate but only after you watch the other parts as well

I freakin loved it

I liked part 1 from the get go, I'm an old school kinda guy.

>if you don't agree with me you're contrarian
Wow, good one Captain Retard.

>if you don't agree with me you're contrarian
no but you are if you disagree with the popular opinion and the popular opinion is that part 1 sucks. most people rank part 1 lowly and describe it at best as "okay"

better than 1 and 3, worse than 2 and 4. It was alright, had it moments. I also like part 6 and 7 more than 5, so I'm definitely going to be more excited to see those parts animated.

Easily the best stands. Save for King Crimson, most if not all of the Stands were relatively simple in concept and yet still engaging. Part 6 and often times part 7 had stands that made me want to blow my fucking brains out. Character wise everyone was pretty solid. I'll always prefer the main cast of part 3 but part 5 definitely comes in close second.

And I like part 1 so suck my dick, kiddo.

Attached: So Much Hate.png (454x405, 247K)

>And I like part 1 so suck my dick, kiddo.
go ahead and enjoy it all you want. but saying "not liking what I like is shit taste" when you disagree with the vast majority of people is a bit of a stretch

Really good, but I'm still waiting for part 7 to arrive so I can cheer on Blackmore!

Attached: awe.png (480x480, 518K)

shonenbabies need to die

Attached: 1550450979795.png (574x607, 805K)

I don't care, if you value things based on whether the herd likes it or not then anything you have to say is already worthless.

I didn't mind part 5 just bc of how short is was
Part 5 after 3 and 4 was underwhelming. Imo the series continuously got better from 1-4, but that stopped at 5.

Attached: 1538534766801.png (640x450, 253K)

Bretty good
>taste of a liar
>mista and his smol bois
>torture dance animated
>freekin you
>Best mom
>sweet, sweet Doppio
>Pescci best mamonni
>Di molto
>angery ice boi
Etc, the list could go on. I am a mango fan tho not, but i catched glimpeses of every episodes 10/10.
Now only waiting for Joyline and the girls

Attached: m9jhzsqc0yx21.png (1004x954, 697K)

I really don't understand why everyone loves part 5 so much.
The characters don't develop at all and are pretty cliched and uninteresting
Villain really doesn't have the presence or threat you'd think he would with such an OP power
A lot of plot holes and questionable stand logic with a LOT of things. Not just King Crimson
The fights were alright but I just don't see how people can claim its the best part when parts like 2 and 7 exist.

>I don't care, if you value things based on whether the herd likes it or not then anything you have to say is already worthless.
I have plenty of opinions that go against the herd though. I just don't get why you're making such a big deal about "hurr it's my opinion deal with it" when you were the one who originally got mad at someone for liking something you don't like
I just happen to agree with the majority opinion, not the other way around. I don't understand the idea that "the most popular opinion is always incorrect/shit taste"

It has a charm of his own. Every part has his ups and downs i mean, part 3 at least in the manga could be called Polnareff adventures. Part 2 was never consistent with Hammon, i mean Joseph used a fucking planes to kill Kars.
I only readed hate towards 6 and when i finnished it i trully felt sad about the final destiny of that Jojoverse.
There is people that loves 8, and has loveable one appereance chatas, etc. Some parts of 7 are absurdo, i mean Sandman all of a sudden is Soundman?
Just love the Jojo's. And remember.
>Araki forgot

Attached: 1564536654543s.jpg (250x250, 6K)

Droped after ep 3

I only liked the coda meme and that meme is bad, so, get a clue.

Filthy cassuals

Attached: 7sytyap7ey121.jpg (693x693, 436K)