Am I a real girl? I wanna be a girl, I kinda look like a girl (sorta), but I was born with a penis. Pic unrelated

Am I a real girl? I wanna be a girl, I kinda look like a girl (sorta), but I was born with a penis. Pic unrelated

Attached: Peecumz.jpg (1353x1380, 829K)

sorry you'll never be a real girl

my deepest sympathies

Is it a nice juicy looking penis

Fag

> I kinda look like a girl
Doubtful.

it's 2019 people are saying theyre llamas if youre even a hon youre a girl at this point.

still fag tho

youre a girl dont even trip id fuck you if i were with you right now i bet you look so pretty in your clothes

You cant be a girl unless your chromosomes are XX. Sorry user

beg to differ

feminine face or body?

Kinda both, there have very few instances where someone in public referred to me as a girl

share any pics?

No, sorry, originally orggg

do you have a boyfriend mlady

chopping off your dick wont make you any less of an incel
you are mentally ill and need to be put down

No, but I have a gf

No, gender is determined by chromosomes. Your a male if you are born with Y chromosomes, female if born without.

Also stop larping.

im a girl in a similar situation, well my bf is. it's not unheard of for a girl (xx chromosomes) to have a girlfriend (xy chromosomes) and be dominant over the biological male. it's rare but if you think everyone who claims they have a gf like that is larping youre an inexperienced incel, have sex

are you gonna get a sex change or become a trap

cringe and larppiIIed

I'll probably not get a sex change

denial and lesbianpilled

I mean, you're right. My gf tells me I look like a girl, but I don't really believe her