The south is unironically the worst place in america to live

>infested with nappy headed apes
>highest rates of AIDS
>filled with low iq people
>everyone is fat and the only skinny ones are meth addicts
>no healthy food available anywhere
>summers are not only hot but humid too
>winters produce nothing but near freezing rain which is the worst type of weather
>tornadoes and hurricanes yearly
>no meaningful jobs available
>laws too strict, cops extremely violent
>women manage to be both extremely zealous christians and sluts at the same time

Give me one reason why you shouldnt kill yourself if you live here

Attached: 6zguvyl9ejc11.jpg (636x577, 52K)

I have none I will probably follow suit. I hate this place. If I wasn't born in this shithole I might actually have had a chance at life.

Attached: animegrildead.jpg (800x1040, 339K)

Most southern women seem like gf material desu

To preach the words of the prophets on the streetcorners.
Therefore, O whore, hear the word of the Lord:
Thus says the Lord God, Because your lust was poured out and your nakedness uncovered in your whoring with your lovers, and because of all your abominable idols, and because of the blood of your children that you gave to them,
therefore, I will gather all your lovers, with whom you took pleasure, all those you loved and all those you hated; I will gather them against you from all around, and will uncover your nakedness to them, so that they may see all your nakedness.
I will judge you as women who commit adultery and shed blood are judged, and bring blood upon you in wrath and jealousy.
I will deliver you into their hands, and they shall throw down your platform and break down your lofty places; they shall strip you of your clothes and take your beautiful objects and leave you naked and bare.
Ezekiel 16:35-9

(Note: The whore refers to Jerusalem)

Gary, Indiana is the worse place to live. Also any black area in any city.

post more images like this
I have a ryona fetish and want nothing more than to creampie some whore while choking her out

i live in texas which in a litteral sense is the south. i live near dallas so i get a lot of this shit. Thing i hate most is the weather. Yes it is hot and humid as fuck. It drains my energy just to stand outside. i'd much prefer temperatures below 50 year round. Also mexicans are some of the most digusting grease goblins i've ever seen. How can someone toil in the hot sun like that all day and eat nothing but piping hot tacos and drink warm coke, the least smooth and least refreshing soda out there? I like to get down and dirty with food too but if it was me working out there i'd want some cold cuts and cold gatoraid if not water, It's like they were built for nothing but heat and grease. yuk.

Sorry user but I don't have any more.

why would anyone be proud to live in the south?
>known for being stupid
>LOTs of niggers and minorities
>hot as fuck
it has the least gun laws too which is the only good thing.
i feel you, brot i'm housebound and have no license. Everything between me and the nearest store is miles of hot road so i can't even hang outside of the house to get away from my shitty family.

Well what's so bad about the south? You realize most faggots in the city are wageslaves living paycheck to paycheck right?

white supremacists are idealized on Jow Forums as powerful aryan guys who avoid degeneracy and are proud carriers of white blood, but I feel bad for anyone who has to live near actual white supremacists. they're all meth addicted white trash that have incestuous and sometimes gay sex all the time, and are leeches on society like the average nog. and the south is fucking full of them

I live there and think it's pretty ok. I get that apparently North Alabama is kinda the exception to the rule though.

>white supremacists
no such thing

You're a fag and the south is great.

At least as much as can be in Cuckmerica. I'll take living here in the south any day over the fucking west coast, north east, and all the other pozzed shit holes in the country.

Plus, if shit goes bad with the country like people are talking about civil war 2, or just countrywide unrest, the south can always secede and create our own separate stable nation because we have that history together. Nowhere else in the country is there so wide a sentiment across such land and so many people, as in the south about "rising again". Not like one day we're going to start flying the confederate flag again and redo slavery, but say shit hits the fan for whatever reason and the US collapses and balkanizes? The south will stick together and we'll end up being the biggest and most stable successor country after.

>i have a fetish please accomodate me
also kys

It's the same in the south, except everyone is dumber, the air is shit because I live near a refinery, there are heroin addicts all over the streets, no job prospects, everything is spread out, everything is run down, etc. Fast food and walmart dominate small businesses. They open and close down within a month so there us no chance of doing that to escapee wageslavery. It's fucked.

Thats not true. California has the worst air pollution in the country and everyone is running away from the absurd price.

The iq is higher than California and there isn't shit in the streets at least.

>kys
never ever seething gay boy
cities are similar except with more bums and human shit
the only nice part about living in the coast is that you can go to the beach easily and if you live in California, the alcohol is cheap

>no such thing
neo-nazis, kkk, whatever you want to call them. you can't tell me they don't exist because I have to live in proximity to them. my county has far more meth addled white supremacists than spics and niggers combined

South carolina is a fucking life quagmire. You either float on middle class or you eat scum for dinner after meth binges. I had to move to fucking atlanta for job opportunities.

Fuck this state.
And F U C K their puritain college sluts
If you think southern girls are conservative angels you are fucking retarded. They are some of the BIGGEST cock bingers of all colors atleast once. Don't let the glamor shots fool you. Normie conservatives are just as degenerate as the liberals up north, even moreso because they get off on the shame.

Attached: Hotspot-analysis-of-poverty-rates-in-South-Carolina.png (850x657, 556K)

No user lol. They give you this churchgoer vibe just because that's the culture here. Normalfag Southerners, especially those from rural areas, fight, fuck and do drugs all week long and then go to church on Sunday to ask for forgiveness. If you dislike blacks, like a lot of robots do, you'll hate the South. Black culture is just Southern culture, except darker.

>Black culture is just Southern culture, except darker
fugg I guess Thomas Sowell was right all along

It's true. It's why country rap songs sell so well in the south. It's the most cucked section by a large margin.

Attached: 9rnycl9m5xv11.png (1000x740, 139K)

All government honeypot also 13%

Pic related is the biggest reason the south is so shit.

Attached: plague.gif (567x473, 26K)

>government honeypot
I'm not just talking about groups. I'm talking about people. I don't have much issue with racists online but IRL they're fucking gross white trash
>also 13%
I don't get it

Their whole shtick is that irl racists aren't real. Retarded right?

Personally I think the southern states are the best for NEET life. Low cost of living, low taxes, decent weather, etc.

>decent weather
If you like heat and humidity to the point where you have to carry a cloth with you to wipe the moistness from your neck, sure.

its funny white and black southerners dont get along despite both being low income socially conservative Christians, really the only difference is economic issues and skin color.

Nigger infestation and the weather is awful

It's a holdover of the divide and conquer technique from the days of slavery and Jim Crow. Rich Southern plantation owners and politicians convinced poor whites that they were better than poor blacks even though your common redneck has way more in common with blacks than they do rich whites.

>stable nation
It would just be an extension of Africa

Was just reading an article earlier about a dude in SC who found out his wife was cucking him with some "boy toy" (their words) so, to get back at her, he murdered his own four kids.

That just makes absolute no sense. Now she doesn't have to worry about him or the kids and can fuck all the boy toys she wants while he gets buttraped in prison.

All these guys only fuck Asians

only the ones that are really active online. most of them fuck their overweight white trash daughters and have gay meth sex

North Carolina isn't too bad, I'm sure places like Alabama are shitholes tho

Wow a reasonable post on pol .