What if a third world country did this?

A random third world country suddenly gets the funds to mass produce genetically engineered human beings made for war, they are faster, smarter, stronger, less compassionate, and more agile than any human being that has been given birth to by a human being and not a bunch of sterilized needles and manufactured cells. These clones are immune to all diseases, have implanted lung filters and synthetic gills to fight undersea, have highly increased bone and muscle density, have a 360° view of their surroundings at all times due to being genetically coded to have like 20 eyes, have twice as much cerebrospinal fluid in their heads for increased anti-concussive cushioning, and are genetically coded to use any and every possible method in our universe that can be achieved with a supercharged human body to slaughter the opposition, that means if such a decision is necessary, they will, without hesitation, sacrifice themselves, sometimes in a cluster, to kill as little as one enemy. Their genetic enhancements also allow them to fight with significant bloodloss and their pain tolerance is much much higher than that of any non-genetically modified human being. Since these genetically turbocharged human beings are smarter than most very smart people, they are also able to effortlessly hack enemy comms and Artificial Intelligence, like battle robots, drones, sattelites, unmanned tanks, you name it, if it's a machine, these clones can hack them. Said country plans to take over the world and the entire world's militaries try to stop this one country from taking over the world with their new, mass produced organic killing machines. Will the humans of the old world join forces to stop the genetically superior threat? Or will they succumb to their own genetic inferiority and die?

Tell me now.

Attached: 20180602_151553.png (791x1450, 742K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Fort_Eben-Emael
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Street shitters and gooat rapers cant run a fucking food truck much less a genetics lab. Hard to make supersoldiers when all your equipment keeps getting stolen by the employees.

>tell me now
*breaths deeply*
Get saged leafanardo

Factories would be nuked from orbit before prototyping has a chance to be completed.

war isnt about muh dick, it's about tactics, operation and strategy - and that's something not even first worlders do greatly. you can't just invent it.

Attached: 1502423170003l.jpg (1200x1608, 685K)

>implying the manufacturing and production is going to be fucking broadcasted to the world from millions of tv screens and not secretly kept from all whistleblowers.

No, it's going to be a secret until the third worlders have produced enough clones.The clones will make the clones, aka, the genetically modified Indians will take over the production once at least one Indian neurologist gets their job done right for once.What soldier, genetically enhanced or normal, is not trained in the art of tactical survival and strategy? They'll all be fed this information through VR simulations and will only be released from their cryochambers once their simulations have a success rate over 75%. That's the idea at least. Even then however, if you have an infinite amount of genetically superior soldiers, why WOULDN'T you just drown the enemy in corpses? The Soviets did this during WWII, and that's why they won.

they won because hitler can't into supply lines

Weren't you supposed to find a way to refute my comment about secrecy and corporate war on whistleblowers?

you clearly have no idea of military and war. join the military for 2 years, think about it and come back to tell your idea was BS

>What soldier, genetically enhanced or normal, is not trained in the art of tactical survival and strategy?
tactics isn't about survival, it's about the orchestration of actions of different smaller units, be it single soldiers, platoons, companies. yes, somewhat every soldier knows of them - but then, again, some 500 Germans won against 1200 Belgians: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Fort_Eben-Emael Not because the Belgians weren't great soldiers, but because the German leadership, cohesion and adaptability worked better. In every campaign there are such battles. In Africa, whole black armies lost to white mercenaries.

Strategy meanwhile is for sure NOT taught to every soldier, it's about whole theaters. Therefor only higher officers learn this.

> Even then however, if you have an infinite amount of genetically superior soldiers,
but neither food nor supplies are infinite, especially not in thirdworldistan.

>why WOULDN'T you just drown the enemy in corpses? The Soviets did this during WWII, and that's why they won.
They didn't. The soviets for sure wasted a lot of men - but they also had some genuinely good generals, some fierce soldiers, some decent mass-produced technologies and a great advantage in ressources. Also the structure of NS dictated some bullshit like the battle of Leningrad, winter advance on Moscow, no-retreat-policy and so on.

But let's assume you can drown your enemy: you always fight against humans. the fun thing about humans is that they can adapt with their mind. they will find the weak spot. they will resist. they turn into your cyborgs through the process of war: hyper-aggressive, hyper-adaptable, hyper-intelligent. it's coded in our dna. so your technology, whatever it is, will fall sooner or later. maybe not at the shores of italy, but then in the alps, in the baltic sea, in canada.

Attached: photo_2016-12-22_23-37-03.jpg (720x663, 75K)

>tactics isn't about survival

Guess I didn't word my statement right but you get what I mean, every clone would be fed this kind of information from the date that it was manufactured, remember, the third worlders would have the funds for that now, so almost every single war strategy that's been successfully used and written about in a book, these clones would know about.

>Neither food nor supplies are infinite

However the possibilities of genetic variations are limitless. Since these soldiers are genetically engineered, they will need much less food and nutrition to survive than humans do, they can also be genetically coded to have a blueprint-producing organ in their bodies, that copies any and all nutrition and vitamins that enter the body, and then is capable of recycling that nutrition and producing it on its own. Supplies like ammunition and weaponry will be just as abundant as the clones themselves due to the mass funding. They will also be much stronger than whatever modern-day militaries are using now, due enough money being given to the third worlders to afford advanced ballistics research and production. Look at the bigger picture here, clones that aren't produced for war, will work tirelessly in civilian and domestic areas to improve the lives of the civilians in the country and super-stabilize the economy, as we know, human laborers need rest, these clones will be genetically coded not to. They will work without a paycheck and without rewards because they will be genetically coded to ensure the survival and prosperity of their country's citizens. So once the economy is stabilized, more opportunities will open up for better education, and as a result, more people will join the synthetic human production factories, and more ideas on how to create even more powerful and better soldiers will enter our realm. At that point, the third world country will have turned entirely into a first world country.

Cont'd.

The crime rate would be extremely low in the country as well due to security clones everywhere, cracking down on gangs and mobs who oppose them. It would have to temporarily close its borders for "unknown reasons" so that word wouldn't get out that a third world country is planning to take over the world. At this point, the country's economy would thrive and that would create even more funds to produce more genetically supercharged human beings.

>the fun thing about humans

Are you blind my Kraut? These are the exact same humans, just like you and me, but stronger, faster, more durable, more agile, more incompassionate, smarter, etc... everything we can do, they will do better because humanity's best genes, their genes will outperform 100%. Don't you get it? These syntbetically produced human beans, will be able to adapt just like us. Have you heard of the Imperium Of Man from Warhammer 40k? Do you know of the genetically modified human beings in that universe? They are
L E G I O N S stronger than the average imperium soldier in that universe. No human would ever be able to win a fist fight against one of them, so if there are as many clones as there are soldiers in the entire world's military, it wouldn't be a massacre, it'd be genocide. You fool!! This technology isn't mine, it's just a scenario, this technology will be organic.
Think of it like this. It's like a cycle.

The man makes the genetically modified man, who outperforms the last man in every way by miles.

This genetically modified human bean, uses their superior mind to make an even better genetically modified soldier.

That genetically modified soldier makes an even better genetically modified soldier.

This continues until we've got the perfect human killing machine.

This is my scenario, the third worlders would keep producing soldiers of all kinds of different variations and genetic combinations until they've got the best result. Every version is a huge update.

>if 3rdworldistan would get shit done... would it get some shit done????
gee.. who knows??????

>setting every variable beyond understanding
>everything is already won
>no logics of war apply anymore
>all of this muh scenario

kys neckbeard

Attached: 8fb.jpg (1060x404, 157K)

Yes, the Chinese will win

>everything is already won

That's the idea, you fuckin' sausage whore.

i told you twice why even your forces won't accomplish the goal of world-domination which was an answer to your first questions. now you tell me the answer to your questions is pointless, old humans will just perish.

guess you just want some appreciation for your 40k-fanfiction. well done, leaf, well done!

or wait, found a suitable solution for your scenario: my army is always +1 better than yours.

Attached: 1502395897001.jpg (360x640, 33K)

>old humans will just perish
Didn't I just say that the purpose of clones was for the real humans to survive and prosper, you imbecile?

>I told you twice and now you say the answer to your questions is pointless

I never said it's pointless...

>guess you just want appreciation for your Warhammer 40k fanfic

That was a mere example you fucking Kraut.

>oh wait, found a suitable solution for your scenario

You need to elaborate like I did, with actual facts and events that are similar to reality. You also need a brain.

>What if a third world country makes an invincible army and takes over the world?
I bet they would win.

>I bet they would win.
Unless there are heroes and adventures to thwart them...

kek

I never said they were invincible. Demons could kill these clones easily just by flooding earth with a bazillion giant bugs per second.

>what is superintelligent AI
Sure we can.

I have a better question.
Imagine a 747 sitting on a large conveyor belt, as long and as wide as a runway. The conveyor belt is designed to exactly match the speed of the wheels, but run in the opposite direction. Can the plane take off?

can you add some R*ddit spacing? I can't read it like that

>Notice third world cunts fucking around genes
>get the napalm and white phosphorus
>enjoy the smell of burnt nigger and superhumans

It will not take off because it has no momentum.They would keep it a secret until they've produced enough clones as I've said prior to your comment getting posted here.

you sure about that?

>presses one button
>country gets nuked
well,that was easy

Attached: 1460099045851.jpg (341x341, 27K)

I'd be surprised if niggers could hide the buildup of a army but okay, after they build the army then we pull out the fucking napalm and white phosphorus

>Romania

Yeah, nukes carried by horses I imagine

Nah lad, nukes carried by gypsies

treadmills for planes cause that 747 is THICC AF

that's how they make the C5 Galaxy

Attached: C5M-01.jpg (1024x681, 132K)

gypsies with nukes does that sound like a good idea ? sounds like a good way for a nuke to wind up on the black market

lol

There's already gypsies with nukes lad

>implying gypsies know how to access the black market
you re overestimating their intelligence

First you would have to identify their locations if they haven't hidden.

So you'd just fly over there and bomb their well armored and fortified military bases? How would you identify what the factories look like? They could be inside of bunkers hidden inside of caves with multiple tunnel systems or something. You think the agents you send over there to mark the locations and scout the area won't instantly be tagged and marked by the genetically engineered snipers and patrols? Same here, you'd need evidence that they had clones to nuke them, otherwise it'd be considered a war crime. However, since USA claims to be the most powerful nation in the world, I'm sure they won't break a sweat fighting every other military on the planet.

They're armored? Okay then just glass the entire fucking nation, why do I care about warcrimes

Are they immume to nukes too? Wait wait I got it they have "genetically" modified rectal photon emitters that can intercept icbm's. They also have Plastic Lacquered Omni Titanium armor "genetically" built into their skin making them immune to radiation.

Once again, even if they weren't, how would you find them? Sure, glass the entire nation, now they're pissed, but that didn't stop the threat which is underground. Okay, you all the citizens are dead so they have to focus on preserving their heritage or the last survivors, the clones have AA guns and multiple domes in their cities now and are focusing on building their own nukes. Like I said, the genetic possibilities are endless, so yes. They would be immune to radiation if their genes are coded to do so, what do you think gives deathclaws power?

"now they're pissed" no they're dead. "so you have to focus on preserving their heritage" why would I care about preserving some niggers heritage

We activate the xcom project, duh.

I didn't say "you" had to focus on their heritage you fucking faggot. I said "THEY". And once again, if they're in underground bunkers, which they very possibly will be to survive a nuke, because they know the 1st worlders will drop it on them, they won't die, and their clones will still be in production.

What if the gomunists actually into space magic and solve the whole scarcity thing that makes their starvation and gulag depending ideology not work?

What if verman supreme actually one the 2016 election and the Illuminati is keeping it a secret because they own all of the ponies and they won't fucking share any?

What if you really could stop sucking dick, but don't only do to a clerical error by you non Jewish accountant?

What if Hillary was actually competent and told the truth in public and didn't rape and eat small children?

All of these great fantasy realities and you chose shitskins cloning yakube super soldiers?

I almost didn't want to sage just so that I could laugh at you longer, but you're probably a fucking bot.

Attached: 1527273126052.webm (270x480, 627K)

What if you learned not to get so triggered by the only threads on Jow Forums that people with more than half a brain cell respect and thank for existing?

could someone please explain why this old man has maggots in his eyes

First of all thank you based mods.That has got to be one of the least coherent or relevant attempts at a comeback I have ever seen on this festering shill infected shithole of a website. I can't believe I'm going to do this but let's actually break down how stupid you are.

>What if you learned not to get so triggered by.

Tumbler please allow me to explain something to you. I don't actually give a flying fuck about your hypothetical super shitskin army. The idea is sub par by even /b/'s nonexistent standards. The only thing that bothers me is that you thought that it was somehow political. A possibly relevant thread died for your retardation of a thread.

> the only threads on Jow Forums that people with more than half a brain cell respect and thank for existing?

I'll start with the obvious. This statement makes absolutely no fucking grammatical sense whatsoever. Are you multi thread drifting right now? Because this is one albeit incredibly stupid thread not multiple. Second who if anyone has even remotely implied any form of gratitude for your bullshit posting? My suspicion is zero. Lastly your anyone with half a brain bullshit is tired and the whole pol isn't your personal army works both ways. Nobody owes you anything and pol isn't one person. Implied agreement only works here when other people actually imply that they agree with you. Again I see no such evidence of this in your case.

So to summarize everything you posted is fucking retarded, some form of faggoty, or just plain wrong. Please neck yourself for the good of humanityIt's called gore and it's how we chase off faggots like OP.

Attached: 1493409951881.webm (768x432, 1.99M)

wow

As a 3rd world citizen, I find this thread is full with fags who's scared of us

And no we're too retarded to make some shit like that unless Japan, North and South Korea.

*flies away*