What makes a Woman a slut

How many guys does a Woman have to fuck before turning 20 to be considered a slut ?

Attached: gbT3q8hqBJ4.png (540x512, 416K)

having casual sex ever

idk man maybe 100?
even that is almost a virgin by 2019 standards

youre such a faggot it's funny

She's a slut if she does casual sex. She shouldnt put out for guys until they have been dating for a while.

Attached: Ysus.gif (350x406, 1.32M)

is a guy a slut if he does the same thing?

if not, explain your reasoning without being edgy

You have been muted for 32 seconds, because your comment was too low in content (0.00% content).

REEEEEEE

Attached: Screenshot_2.png (351x155, 5K)

It's easy for a girl to have casual sex. She just has to show up and not say "no".

For guy to get casual sex, he has to be handsome, aesthetically built, have perfect hygenie, well dressed, entertaining, suave, confident in the right measure, have political and philosophical beliefs in alignment with the woman, sufficiently wealthy, and have at minimum a six inch penis. I'm probably forgetting a dozen other things, but you get my point.

women can simply go out and if they play their cards right (which they will because they already have the advantage of having everyone to their feet as soon as they enter the room) get laid. Men on the other hand are the guys who have to adapt to whatever women look for only for a slight 1/500 chance to even be able to touch a female.

its absurd people are still drawing this comparison.

Idk man. Watch this movie and you might feel different about sex and relationships in general. It's an old movie but it's fantastic and it holds up. It ended with my mind blown and my opinions about shit like this changed. Just shows how important emotional bonds and connections and social networks make everything work

Attached: p15365_v_v8_ag.jpg (960x1440, 182K)

shut the fuck up you dumb faggot original

Wow thank you user very cool and unique comment

Okay so if I've never had casual sex but have had sex with multiple people before in committed relationships, I'm not a slut.

Any number above 0 if it was casual sex. If there was some sort of committed relationship there's more leeway but even then I knew females who had a different "boyfriend" every month.

Yea relationship sex does count too because a female can get a bf, dump him and get a new bf the next day. So i would say my number would be around 5 people in serious relationships else Slut stamped.

probably like 3
people are bullshit dude

If you had sex before marriage, you are. Denying it doesn't mean you aren't one. Now, repenting for it and putting that shameless behavior past you would clear you of your slut status.

You can't have your cake and eat it.

How many people does a man have to kill before he's considered a murderer?

as soon as she cheats on someone

hey there user, the 1920s called and want their ideals back.