I got Asianed

I met this Asian girl a few weeks ago. Lads I'm out. She got me. Spent yet another amazing weekend with her. She's great. Sex with her is great. Life is good. She wants hapa kids, only dates tall White guys. She's been texting me all last week and all today after she left my place.

Sorry guys, I'm out. She got me.

Attached: D6N1w7UWAAA-nYF.jpg (736x1000, 61K)

based and yellow pilled. it's over for white women

Same
White women are cancelled

Asian women are Netflix, white women are blockbuster.

Outcompeted.

Asianed haha... I see what you did there

>She wants hapa kids

Big red flag of mental illness.

Wanting to have kids is normal, you dummy. More women SHOULD want kids

White men are cancelled too because you guys don't want white babies. inb4 'I will raise my hapa son based and redpilled'. Cope.

>wanting mutt kids
branch broken
bitter fruit
grandparents cry

My son is my son

Take the yellow pill, don't be ashamed. Asian women age much better than white girls. Plus Asian women are more feminine and flow more traditional gender roles. My Asian gf does all the cooking, cleaning, laundry, shopping, and housekeeping. I can't imagine s white roasty white doing that. Also Asian girls are not nearly as selfish as white women, Asian girls actually care about their bfs happiness and satisfaction, white girls only care about their own. Not to mention an Asian girl will be accepting of you watching anime and playing video games, while white roasty whores will chastise you for it and force you to take them to the club or bar or some shit. I'm never going back to white girls after I got my Asian gf. Also Asian girls have brown colored assholes which I really like.

>She wants hapa kids
>Only dates tall White guys

By any chance are you in Thailand? Seems oddly familiar to my ex.

This is genuinely the worst bait ive ever seen.

i don't care how my son looks because i'm not a racist incel

Attached: 1542410396215.jpg (900x1200, 200K)

imagine flushing your tall white genes down the toilet for some kink and damning your mongrel children to identity related mental illnesses.

It's not a kink my love for Asian women is genuine. Also, whites are by far the most likely to have mental illness so no clue what you're talking about there.

Attached: 1557560121312.jpg (640x800, 37K)

enough hapas have made it known to everyone that they have issues.

>enough hapas have made it known to everyone that they have issues.
t. roastie

desu im not against breeding jungle people like op pic.
if the kalergi mutt race is coming they might aswell get a head start on them

The mentally ill hapa meme is a cope that Jow Forumstards use to justify sticking with (objectively inferior) white women.

White men love Asian women and Asian women love white men. A white man can easily get Asian women out of his league, whereas he'd have to settle for a white women below his league because white roasties have impossibly high standards.

Now because white men can get Asian girls out of his league while he's have to settle for white girls below his league, out yourself in the shoes of a 4/10 white guy. Would you rather date a 5-6 (maybe even 7 or 8 if you have a good job) Asian girl, or the 3/10 white girl? Obviously the Asian.

So because white can easily get Asian girls above their league, low tier white oftentimes go after Asian women because they can get mid tier Asian women which is vastly preferable to low tier white women. And when you have a low tier father you're going to have a low tier son.

Look at all the mentally ill hapas on r/hapa, look at their fathers, listen to how they describe their fathers. Their fathers are all mentally ill and beta males. They're low tier white men. Their hapa sons are low tier men as well, not because they're hapa, but because their father is a low tier man as well. If their white father had a white son, the kid would turn out just as bad, because his father sucks. In fact, I'd argue the kid would turn out worse because he's have two low tier parents instead of at least one mid tier Asian mom.

Don't let the r/hapa meme fool you, just let the Jow Forumstards cope and pretend like they aren't making a mistake with their fat white selfish roasty whores who age like milk.

Please tldr that shit nigger

Attached: 1563704071779.jpg (500x750, 50K)

Ok.

Asian girls love white men. White men can always date up going after Asians, but have to date down with white women because every white girl wants chad.

Low tier white men go after Asian women because they'd rather date up and get a mid tier Asian than date down and settle for a low tier white girl. Lots of hapas come out mentally ill, but it's because of their low tier father. If they're dad had a white son they'd come out the same.

ya but hes gonna care lmao
>m-my son dont look so good but b-but at least i wasnt raci-
No.

there's no guarantee of hapa kids being ugly. if two attractive people have babies their children will be attractive too usually.

Attached: 1556982774741.jpg (390x527, 32K)

wow you're a schizo

>wow you're a schizo
t. roastie

No, I'm in Texas. She's an immigrant. From China. Wants to assimilate and everything.

I think I was just projecting. Whoops.

i am in texas...how did you meet her

I want to fuck Lynn (among other seiyuu)

the white guy could be a giga chad, it doesn't matter. if you breed with an azn girl your kid is going to have fucking identity issues, no matter what you do. the ONLY way i see it working is if you live in Asia/SEA where hapaness is lionized (they like whiter skin). Then he'll be turbo chad. if your'e dumb enough to have a hapa kid in america, so he can languish in a grey identity, you're a piece of shit.

Also, asian women are cold opportunists. They're even more vicious and calculative than white women.

OP's gonna get shot by his hapa son in the future

>Not to mention an Asian girl will be accepting of you watching anime and playing video game.

This is somehow a good thing. Modern "man"are pathetic. "Muh vidya, muh anime"

actual butthurt roastie spotted. where do you think you are.

I'm going to be the best wife I can for my husband and have stayed a virgin because I want to be a good wife

What a dumb reason not to be with the one you love.

aww good for you.

Attached: 1538327303095.jpg (938x632, 167K)

yes but I'm white so
hopefully I can still find a traditional church going european husband

>yes but I'm white so
>hopefully I can still find a traditional church going european husband
well good luck. do you frequent yellow fever threads?

Attached: 1545739475932.jpg (1080x1326, 74K)

>muh hapa ugly
Name a better race mix? Blasians? Whacks? Spites? Like lmao name two races that mix better than White+Asian.
>MUH PURE RACE CHILLUNS
Yeah fix white women and we'll talk.

only as like self harm
I'm not even particularly jealous of them and most of my friends are asian
I am small and practice korean skincare so jealousy seems silly
but seeing other (presumably white) men talk about how I'll never be good enough is effective self harm

They make them to try and make white girls insecure or sad lol. They're just bitter sadistic ppl. Just filter the word Asian

Attached: 1536795719159.jpg (1065x1182, 104K)

>filter word asian
probably a good idea
thanks fren
likely when I'm feeling selfhate I'll still seek out this to make me feel bad though

It's okay you'll find a man willing to settle for you one day.

tfw im an ugly 145 iq asian man seeing all these white fucks taking our women :(

grandparent cry ancestor are unfortune

calm down chang, you can always settle for a nice African woman

>white fucks taking our women

not on this board, MingLee

Okay I'll bite. Imagine thinking about children and long term future after just a few weeks of dating. OP you're a schmuck who's starved of love and physical contact. That asian girl (let's be honest, a LOT of them are absolute cuties) is definitely using you to potentially bleach her bloodline and squeezing you out of your money.

Jesus bro, she's suggesting kids after just a few weeks? Do you even stop and listen to yourself? You're being played for a sucker so you better get your head of the gutter and start evaluating your situation. Chill a bit. Have more 'amazing' weekends with her because as said before, she's a walking red flag right now. Spend more time with her until you see the 'real' her (often rotten to the core only out to have those whiter kids and send money to her actual husband back home)

This is a stern warning to the rest of yall, don't get enticed by the pussy too fast. Hold out and spend more time with her until you see her for who she really is. You're in no rush, the asian is.

Yes, Im sick of Jow Forums all they do is argue and disagree with everything. Im going to get an Asian girlfriend and live my anime dream.

sounds cool man have fun

>have another man's children
>but hey ima send money to my REAL husband back home

Attached: 28765DA9-4BBD-4A00-8714-6B7C2713AD11.jpg (1280x691, 74K)

>Jesus bro, she's suggesting kids after just a few weeks?
There's nothing wrong with it when both get what they want.

Attached: 532523.jpg (859x269, 182K)

>caring this much about race
Lol it's over op

You sound like a stupid weirdo. Why don't you go to Asia and pretend like races don't exist when they are constantly treating you as part of something different.

>he isn't obsessed with race

Attached: 1555091509901.jpg (2900x2048, 1.29M)

I bet she is on the uglier spectrum of Asians. Self hating asians and their white bf are degenerates and make degenerated kids.

based
the age of roasties has come to an end
roasties will abort and birth niglets until none are left

Attached: 1563740658944.png (800x918, 882K)

Jow Forums wants to do what is right, but is too materialistic. asian girls are just undeniably the best wife material from a truthful and spiritual perspective.

Attached: 1542608779224.png (1801x1009, 507K)

dgaf. my genes go on, yours fucking die. gg no re bitch

Attached: 1543304180037.jpg (320x320, 21K)

The world was a better place when white women had no self esteem and did what they were told. Keep your virginity until marriage or you'll regret it. Don't be fat. Asian girls are better than you, but at least you're trying.

Attached: 1564854192983.png (1500x1047, 1.42M)

very mean you probably hurt her feelings and she's going to fuck a nigger now

>and they say whites can be robots
Lmao.

Then she'll be what we expected. Who cares? We have Asian girls.

Attached: 1564586043582.jpg (3100x2104, 1.48M)

Asian women will never have higher SMV than white women. Whoever made that stupid pic is a massive manchild.

Attached: tumblr_o8xr2haVQp1siuaipo1_640.jpg (638x664, 129K)

cope harder roastoid

SMV is pointless. MMV is where it's at, and white women have none.

Attached: 1534280897402.jpg (1000x765, 184K)

Are you deranged? SMV is relevant in terms of which race of women have to do menial jobs.

>SMV is pointless. MMV is where it's at, and white women have none.
actually so true. imagine being the poor cuck used as a cleanup for girls like pic.

Attached: 1545653955924.jpg (754x478, 49K)

That has nothing to do with my post though. I didn't even give my take on an ideal partner or anything. Just dismantling the absolutely braindead "artwork" that I see posted here all the time.

I'm Chad-lite I can fuck decent women easily but I was 100% against relationships because women are such uninteresting meatbags at best, and disgusting narcissistic trash at worst.

Then I met a qt Chinese girl, she's socially conservative but still a sex fiend, she cooks and cleans for me and buys me gifts for no reason, the only thing she asks in return is I stay loyal to her. Most important is she respects me and has a genuinely high opinion of me and always respects me, unlike western women who seem intent on dragging you down at every possible opportunity once the honeymoon period is over.

Only problem is she's a little too clingy, but she leaves me alone when I ask and appreciates our time together rather than nagging or getting moody at me for not giving her enough attention.

She is honestly like the perfect girlfriend, I had given up on ever having a relationship again but 6 months in and things only get better.

Team azn gf all day.

Oh and she's high IQ and interested in politics, current affairs, technology and other stuff that actually matters. Just can't find western women with interests outside their Instagram follows and snap scores these days. White women are ruined, there is no coming back for this generation. The future is hapa.

women who are involved in politics are always corrupt whores

Jesus it must suck being a black bot and only attracted to asian women.

Aside from the fact that that's a pretty bizarre claim, she's interested in politics as in she follows global political developments. She's not actually involved in it in any way.

yeah you're right my bad oops

Attached: 1551247114599.jpg (752x1024, 195K)

>the looks on the blonde girls faces as well as their clothing
ngl this gives me a weird boner

This is not /trv

Their black eyes creep me the fuck out.

Get off this website. Sage and hide

SMV only applies to initial attraction. Has no bearing on actual longterm relationships. Women working will be the lower class. A real woman is a housewife that tends to her husband and family.

Attached: 1556981734344.jpg (922x1024, 141K)

>dismantling
SEETHING
You'll always have an empty womb, toasty roastie.

Attached: 1555333507650.png (800x533, 358K)

You'll appreciate clingyness as time goes on. Who wants a wife that is uninterested in them and wants to fuck other men? Marry her and become Christian, lad.

The place where mad roasties go to find their cuck orbiters, aka not here.

Attached: 62036109_306257846918541_5452966597053693869_n.jpg (1080x1080, 95K)

Colored eyes on roasties is far less soulful. It's a disgrace to see a blue eyed woman with a bastard niglet child, but you manage to always disappoint. Go extinct, nasty roast beef.

Attached: 1555074890798.png (1342x1016, 258K)

the problem with asians is that they smell weird

I'm a white dude from Eastern Europe, bro. I just don't like dark eyes, and the combination of pale skin and dark eyes is even worse in my opinion. Reminds me of those ghosts in Japanese horror movies.

What a based fucking thread
Good job OP! My first gf was chinese

We met right before christmas and went on a to to a christmas market
Its was the first time I felt alive
I was 22 at that time

interspecies caucasion men are grandparents cry

study differential equations 18h a day US am invite hot pot bubble tea

>White men are cancelled too because you guys don't want white babies
I don't give a fuck. I refuse to have sex with disgusting human trash. Fuck everybody on this planet. I pray hard every fucking day this dirtball gets kill off by via comet the size of 10 planets kills us all! no really fuck you all and die! i hate you all!

Where can I meet my Asian future wife?

Asia, obviously.

I am doing my best, I put as much work into myself as my asian friends with skincare ect, don't cake on makeup and am smaller than most of them, it's just the public reputation of white women that makes me seeth since I'm nothing like them and hate them
also I don't drink or drugs because bad for skin

no of course not user that's gross

white woman SEETHING

Attached: 125163126.webm (1920x1080, 737K)

>I dont care how my son looks

Yeah, but he will.

Attached: EFCA5374-9096-495C-BFAC-A214A412BBF7.png (850x464, 512K)

>dude hapas are bad bro mental issues

meanwhile in reality every school shooter, including two from last week were white. The only hapa I ever heard who did that was elliot. This is cope from the minority of mentally ill hapas from the r/hapas cult. Most hapas are pretty based.

Attached: 1541279805784.jpg (1024x1024, 215K)

This kid looks totally normal though. He just needs a haircut.

>Asian women are Netflix
so you mean they're filled with derivative, trite, and pointless content perpetually? yeah sounds about right

And a firm handshake too, right dad?

Attached: 51789683-C404-4A33-964F-9966049FEA97.jpg (612x408, 22K)

Posting hapa kids doesnt prove anything, almost all kids are cute because they are KIDS, idiot. Post a bunch of average adult hapa men now. Do it.