We have to do something about this. In 2090 it is predicted that there will be 4.1 billion africans...

We have to do something about this. In 2090 it is predicted that there will be 4.1 billion africans. This is a major threat to not only europe but also the entire planet. Blacks have the lowest iqs of any race, are prone to violence and their hair is so vile it makes their women completely unfuckable without using straightening chemicals that damage the environment. What does Jow Forums think we should do about the african problem? I personally say we cut off all aid, introduxe birth control and if things get too desperate, we may need to use WMD.

Attached: africa_population.jpg (299x168, 16K)

Bleach them! They even want it, when I was in Africa I knocked up a bunch of women and didn't even have to try, they all wanted it.

Forget colonizing by white nations, white men individually should just vacation to Africa frequently and personally colonize the women.

Let China have it's way with Africa and become whitey 2.0

Put it this way: Those low IQ Africans are having more sex than you.

Race wont exists in the far future, and climate change will require diffrent genes for survival

So Africa's population is going to quadruple in one human lifetime? What, did you take the current hockey stick graph of population and extend it with a ruler? Are you a legit tard?

Attached: 1562187268383.jpg (1024x768, 104K)

We'll trancend this shit as soon as the tech allows. Everybody will be A billion IQ points. But only if we work hard on inventing.

Nigs have an average of like, 8 kids per female, about 3 or 4 survive and they have kids at like 16. Its super plausible.

Also OP 95% of the african continent exists solely because of foreign aid and when america decides they're gonna stop keeping africans alive and run out of funding like 90% of them will starve to death.

China is the population who will rule us with sheer numbers and stolen tech.

In fact, new projections show that global population will be lucky to get to 9 billion. Africa in the coming decades is going to experience severe famine due to the collapse of the liberal trade order. Even if the trade order endures and the African population does reach 4 billion then 2 billion of them will starve to death.

Famine is a motherfucker and it's coming for Africa no matter what.

This is happening only because of the west and other civilized nations tossing money and resources at them.
Leave them alone and lock borders, and most will die off in a single decade. Afterwards the population will normalize as they go back to their natural tribal lifestyle.

Fuck anglos and fuck christians for enabling this niggerdom.

theres going to be another world war orchestrated to deal with the mongrel problem.

Don't ignore all of the factors that led to this. None of this would have happened if Africa was left alone. And don't pretend like your iq wouldn't be 30 points lower if you, exactly as you are, were raised in the squalid conditions of an impoverished country.

Niggers are gonna nigger themselves to death, just give them time

Attached: 1_zPnKGiiio5vJEnTyqD63ZA.jpg (1050x884, 280K)

I do agree that Afrika should have been left alone. As for the IQ thing, the races have spent dozens of thousands of years in radically different places (which is certainly enough time to develop certain characteristics, including intelligence) , so there is going to be, naturally, a genetic component to it too (although yes, the average sub-saharan african would be much smarter if he had access to the lifestyle that westerners have).

Anyway, pointing out these things still doesn't fix the issue. What will the future of humanity be?
Europeans aren't going to last much longer. Africans will just chimp out most of the time.
I put my faith in the asian man. He will restore order.

Attached: 1561222027525.jpg (351x435, 102K)

That just makes more black children who solely identify as black and are treated as black wherever they would go.

The eternal Changs will start killing each other once they're done genociding other races.

>muh IQ is based on upbringing and culture narrative
American nogs live in a civilzed society and have been bleached which improved their intelligence yet they're dumb as bricks. Sure you could improve African IQ by a few points but they will never be capable of living in a civilized society or forming one.
They're better left alone to do their own thing.

Not in Africa. They're all black there, dark black, so white-descended are considered white, or at least treated in a way they could never identify as black.

I dont think you understand how big Africa is....nor do you understand that current trends do not reflect future trends....also you will be dead who the fuck gives a shit...also the bug people of asia are a marginally bigger problem
>hurr da burr but da future of the white race
Shut the fuck up bitch, if OP doesnt show a picture of his white children or white girl pregnant then he is a grade a pussy bitch.

Attached: 4EFB6162-AE58-4C38-8BCB-065B58B8D72E.png (800x450, 678K)

You're a retard if you don't think the increase or quality of life isn't going to slow down births
Africa has had far less wars than western civilizations, Asia as well. If Europe is gone then all the resources that are stolen will be left alone and Africa can finally be left to their own devices like during the time of the Mali and Songhay Empires.
A lot African Americans life in horrible conditions with dirty water

>A lot African Americans life in horrible conditions with dirty water
Sure dude, the gubberment has two layers of infraestructure installed all across the states, the normal and the oppressive one which is used to keep the black man down.

US infrastructure is garbage, but it's way better in majority white areas unless you're from shitholes like Kentucky

Attached: 114314_dirtywaterglobalpolicypotentialherocrop_797175.jpg (1280x720, 117K)

Niggers are getting RICED as the chink invasion continues.

I don't think so man. I'm mulatto and the black part of my family is successful and well mannered. They're certainly not dumb.
I'm not american, but blacks tend to live in impoverished areas, prone to crime, and they grow up with thugs and shitty rappers as role models. They also have no father most of the time. And they are just as brainwashed by the media as white people, too. The african man does have potential. And yes, you will have a higher IQ if you are raised with food on the table and a good family environment.
By the way, I am generally against race-mixing and support ethnostates. But you should really be nice to your fellow man. I bet you are one of those guys who says things like "kill all niggers race war now xDD", which is an extremely retarded position to take, since absolutely no one will take your side. Instead, you should try to get in touch with black nationalists who also want to have their own place in America and join forces against the corrupt american state, resolving things in an orderly fashion.

Attached: 1564632697254.jpg (446x444, 144K)

If it's that bad (it isn't), they can always use filters, and nobody should drink tap water to begin with.
Niggers live on easy mode with all the gibs they get, they're basically permanent NEETs, supported by the government unconditionally.

>If it's that bad (it isn't)
lmao look at this amerimutt pretending his infrastructure isn't africa tier

Attached: 1459879006007.png (536x702, 723K)

I have nothing personal against blacks, I just believe that it was a huge mistake to interact with them besides some basic trading, much less to bring them into civilization.
They aren't capable of handling the modern world and that's fine, there's nothing wrong with being tribal spear chuckers.
You can't have a black ethnostate without aid from whites for both support and maintenance of the infraestructure, just look at what happened to African "countries" once whites let them be "free".

Bleeding heart whites with fucked up notions of racial equality brought blacks into places they can't handle, and at the same time doomed those places to chimpouts and permanent unrest.

They are still black dude, OP takes issue with the fact black peoples numbers are increasing so your solution is create more black people but with a lighter skin tone?

>they can always use filters
You've gotta be retarded if you think you can use commercial filters to filter out any serious contamination.
>nobody should drink tap water to begin with
You should be able to, especially if you live near a spring or a well. Too bad all of that gets siphoned by corporations to sell overpriced bottled water.

I see you're poorly educated. No wonder you use blacks as an escapist all around villain.

>They aren't capable of handling the modern world and that's fine, there's nothing wrong with being tribal spear chuckers.

Attached: 15317361engGBgaborone-480x385.jpg (480x385, 73K)

As long as white guys keep up the job en masse, they can bleach the black out of existence.

Dumbest thing I have probably read on here, at least today

to be fair, most of that was probably built with foreign aid

Attached: 1563121743610.jpg (419x424, 37K)

Guess who built all of that? Hint: it isn't blacks.
They also can't maintain any of it by themselves, all African "nations" start crumbling the moment whitey (or chink) leaves.

You just can't refute it. It's entirely possible, just would take dedication.

wrong
Just admit you're racist and have a backwards view of the world

Attached: 457955d34d46487787c9355a8580d2ff_18.jpg (800x450, 62K)

Ok so OPs issue is white people are not producing enough children comparatively to blacks.

So these same white men who are not able to produce enough white children to compete with blacks are going to have so many mixed race children they progressively make Africa white? Are you just telling a joke that has not landed?

bro nobody cares about blacks lmao

when are you gonna learn? black americans are the descendants of literal farm equipment like wtf

>blacks without any knowledge of the modern technology, architecture, science, biology, history, society and so on, magically build and maintain a metropolis
Literally we wuz tier.

>We have to do something about this.
ok
so what exactly are you suggesting?

I am against any plan that devastates the natural environment

gaborone was founded as a fort by cecil rhodes lmao
the only prominent black civilization that hasn't collapsed is ethiopia

How does contributing to the problem make it better?

These are all in different countries by the way, dumb racist
A was left with shitty infrastructure. It was built after

Attached: accra-1024x808.jpg (1024x808, 273K)

I don't know if I'm "racist", I just recognize that different races exist and face different realities
I do think the african man has potential, it just won't be realized if things continue the way they are. Afrika is full of corruption and traitorous leaders who sell their countries to foreigners (mainly to the Chinese these days). Most of the sub-saharan countries are complete hellholes.
In my honest opinion, the only way for the african man to break free is by having a strong, intelligent leader who loves the people (and doesn't rob them) and is willing to make sacrifices, willing to cut the ties with the countries that are currently taking advantage of his countrymen. Then launch massive education and farming initiatives.
Oh yeah, and I guess you gotta kill a few warlords, too.
Shit's fucked, don't pretend like Afrika is in a good place right now.

Attached: 1565078002028.jpg (640x621, 67K)

>he doesnt have faith in black people so hes a mean racist bad guy
your people have done NOTHING to earn the respect they crave. all they do is whine and accept aid. cant do shit

A lot of countries are perfectly livable and areas have better living conditions than parts of America and Europe
You have done NOTHING to earn respect you crave. Putting others down isn't going to help your shitty situation. Go to school and make a family.

"These white men" are not producing enough children because there's not enough willing women of their own race in their own countries. Vacation them to a place where women throw themselves at white guys just for a chance to have white babies, and you'll see a change in the problem in no time.

you respect me by default, whether you like it or not, because of your inferiority complex towards white people. im not begging anons on Jow Forums to respect subhumans now am i?

bruh

Obviously certain areas are fine. But that doesn't mean the rest of the country doesn't have problems.
This isn't just Afrika either. Look at places like Mexico, for example. Sure, there are safe places. But take a wrong turn, and you're kidnapped. The country is controlled by drug cartels, after all.
Look, all I'm saying is that there is still a lot of work to be done, in order to make those places better.

>you respect me by default
No one respects you, that's why you're here peddling propaganda

Why are 6 gorillion Africans a problem when almost all of them stay in their countries, and the few places letting them in are having massive counterculture movements anyway?

Attached: 1493288838488.png (500x500, 88K)

man I wish I was able to do that when I was living in Africa but I was kept under tight guard and couldn't get any. so many smokin hot big booty bitches there holy shit

Do you think that whitey will just let them die off and rot? Of course not, so they will continue to get fed and cared for, and imported to civilized nations en masse to wreck havoc.

They want them to die off though. How do you think you can type on your computer without millions of dead Africans to clear the way for mining?

american nogs got jewed hard, and you can see the same thing happening to whitey right now. the next hitler is going to be an american black man. shit, almost had him already.

Attached: x gon give it to ya.jpg (2203x3000, 1.93M)

We don't want aids

ya man black people will amount to anything

Don't get me wrong, noggs are okayish but obnoxious, loud and overally dirty. A massive influx of them came into my country and fuck how annoying they are.

You can't get aids from a woman as a guy. It's like a less than 1% transmission rate for PiV sex for a male.

Of course they don't broadcast that because they don't want people to recognize it's a mostly gay problem, because the common method of infection is anal. Don't bang an African girl in the butt (if you're trying to bleach them it shouldn't be an issue) and you'll be fine.

grab a shotgun and go for a high score if you're so worried about it desu

>propaganda
lmao

the FBI had to start COINTELPRO because of black people. the civil rights movement made the powers that be shit their pants, and it's no mistake that the systemic destruction of black neighborhoods and minds went into overdrive as soon as MLK was shot. X was their last real hope.

Your first and final mistake is that thinking niggers are humans. I have actually lived around niggers and they are the most disgusting creatures I have ever encountered.

>X was their last real hope
ya probably. blacks are normies now, they arent going to be hungry anymore and become even more complacent than they already are. whites are becoming outcasts and theyre getting hungry, which you can clearly see on this website where people speak their minds. white people the underdog? now that's intimidating. now thats a lot of pants shitting.

Nice bait you fucking degenerate

nah blacks are still mad as shit, but yeah, white people know how to party

Attached: 1448320806214.jpg (2560x1087, 1.05M)

Do you believe the minds and hearts of the west will harden in time?

Good. I hope they rape all white Stacies and destroy this civilization. I don't give a shit.

famine will be less of a problem for most of the world than fresh water. the wars that get fought over water are going to be really fucked up.

>capitalism will starve 2 billion ppl
at least ben shapiro will shut the fuck up about communism

This isn't pol fuck off and why should we do anything. If you are a true r9ker and not some summerfag or trans psyop shit you know life and society treats you like trash and monsters. Why the fuck should we do anything to fix this? They want the world burn let it. I'll be happier knowing a lot more of us are taking out others with us. Scuttle this shit clean slate it all.

Good
In a original fashion

Were not going to make it to 2090 retards

This two or three generations of solid bleaching would make Africa significantly better. Every white man should have 100 african children while participating in genocide to the lesser black races like Somali nigger.

The reason this would be more affective than fucking white women is because theyre usually just one and done and monogamy is a norm for European countries. Youd have a much higher impact if you were this rich white man with a harem of negresses who shit out kids like they were turds. Just think of the possibilities youd probably have a village of kids by the time you die. Mathematically speaking its better to take jungle fever pill and save the white race. Also with those numbers you're bound to land some kids with recessive genes wholl look pretty damn white.

Attached: 1564549119785.webm (576x1032, 901K)

Racial realists are unironically low-iq, chronic reductionists

This isnt Jow Forums, retard
This

>if I ignore reality, it will go away!

Attached: 1536627722552.jpg (221x250, 8K)

africans breed like rats , fucking useless apes

Mixed people in Africa usually aren't treated as black

Judging from the way you type, you seem to be on the same level as the farming equipment you're referring to.

This seems like a win win solution

"the few places letting them in"

LOL

We either kill them or mother nature will kill all of us