How come black people are so much better at music than white people?

How come black people are so much better at music than white people?

Attached: 5ADDB759-E3B7-4B7B-BCD6-A8EB542DB42E.jpg (2000x1504, 171K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PvRyDVc9GPo
m.youtube.com/watch?v=-uo3FgszAa0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=mzDVaKRApcg
m.youtube.com/watch?v=QmneugiD7Ig
m.youtube.com/watch?v=s3Q80mk7bxE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=hs8OxUlIFEk
m.youtube.com/watch?v=WOuI4OqJfQc
m.youtube.com/watch?v=VqaKisKIyUo
m.youtube.com/watch?v=_dE4YrrAAGk
m.youtube.com/watch?v=3D5s7T4T1ng
m.youtube.com/watch?v=nPLV7lGbmT4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=nndb5z7ZAn4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=aXr_JMbkSFE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=1plPyJdXKIY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'll answer. Nope.

rap vs everything else

Music is a escapism, if you were a slave all you have is music and religion

miles davis had such a huge cranium

Attached: Miles Davis-April 1986_KenFranckling_photo.jpg (531x672, 269K)

blacks have excellent sense of rhythm which is why their negro asses are always popping off in nightclubs with the flashiest dance skills and slick demeanor.

*blocks your path*
what now fucker

Attached: Tekashi69-chain.jpg (1400x775, 462K)

They're not. They're good at little diddies that are momentarily popular and appealing but have little to no long term worth.

i think all races can make good music
he's a spic

SeeLow IQ user.

they're not. It's white people being patronising, like praising a child for its finger painting
also jazz is fucking shite

Attached: dasha feet.png (430x430, 247K)

>caring about music
pssh. Black people may play it but whites own it. Blacks love rap but whites created it. One whiteboy named eminem half assed his music career and was better than all the blacks. JUST ONE WHITE PERSON WHO DECIDED "EHH, GUESS I'LL TRY RAP"

We're not better, we just have a style that white people arent used to. European music is very mathematical and logical. African music is the opposite, it's based completely off of emotion, or "soul", as the African Americans call it.

Black music has ironically represented freedom in America. White music was for dinner parties and tight booty events. They would have a few steps that would be repeated over and over. Black music was for letting loose and giving into instincts. The blacks sung loudly, the music was a bit chaotic, they all danced without choreographed steps. This kind of behavior is actually part of native African religion. Ancient West Africans valued partying and drinking. This was also extended to low class whites since the niggers and the peckerwoods came into contact quite a bit. It's why the banjo, an African instrument, is used in country music.

When you come from a culture where you constantly have to follow the rules society has set for you, the music of people who live outside of society can seem interesting and "better".

Attached: A178EA28-CA8D-40D1-9D1E-E8259E8F0651.jpg (885x542, 388K)

The plural of anecdote is not data, user. One black guy doesn't constitute "black people."

>white people being patronising
Yeah, that is why all of popular music made by white people were influenced by black people.

>what is rock n roll
>what is jazz
>what are the blues
>what is hip hop
>what is R&B/Soul
>what is funk
>what is doo wop
>what is reggae
>what is dancehall
Most American music genres that have worldwide appeal were started by blacks

Do you know what Jazz and Funk is?

And Japanese people are still better at it than both.

Japanese have literally contributed nothing of value to music.

Japanese people are good at taking what others have done. They didnt even have their own written language for a long time, China gave them a way to write. And Chinese characters are still considered the sophisticated way to write.

You know. R9k likes to pretend they are smart.
But I honestly cant tell if retarded posts like this are real or not.

>who is keiji haino
>who is yoko ono
>what is the evangelion opening

Eminem is seriously trash, like complete and utter garbage. Even his old "good stuff" is okay

Eminem wasn't better than blacks. Eminem just appealed to the white majority. No one but white people listen to Eminem.

none of this is actual music

>Influence a bunch of shit hacks
>See above
>Not even top 5

The worse you are treated the. Better your music gets , if blacks got a fair shake the quality of their music would go down hill . Also rap music sucks .

>rap music sucks
No it doesn't. Anyone who says this hasn't listened to rap or doesn't know how to listen to it. You alternate between listening to the beats and lyrics, then you go back to listen to the lyrics, then you listen to the beat, then you listen to the song normally.

One word: metal.
That is all.

Yeah. Two genres that white people claim to have respect for, especially jazz, without actually giving a shit.

There's a difference between black people music and nigger music. The former can be shaped by whites into something worth listening to, and the latter is garbage.
Big difference between someone like Michael Jackson and a band like death grapes

Except anime theme songs which are the best music

Talking about music with non musicians is so tiring.

*TWING TWING* AHAHAHAHAHAHH YOU FUNNY YEAH?* *TING TONG TING TING TING* *More chink laughing*
youtu.be/PvRyDVc9GPo

you see, when the white man came into being through interbreeding with neanderthals, they lost a part of themselves known as, "the soul."

shut the fuck up. only normies get tribal about music. You guys will claim to be such connoisseurs then reference me some utter nigger garbage that sounds like someone made it while high.

Why do you post like a retard? Do you come from YouTube? I consider you go back.

>only normies get tribal about music
I mean, if you don't understand hip hop or black music then you shouldn't talk about it or who the best at it was. I'll admit, I don't really understand metal. I like certain bands but since I don't know much about the genre, I'm not going to tell people who actually listen to metal who the best band is.

Red roses too

Ive listened to rap many times when it was played for me by people who like it. I always hated it.

>You guys will claim to be such connoisseurs then reference me some utter nigger garbage that sounds like someone made it while high.
I think half of all music in existence was made while high

to be honest though, in the end the best jazz musician was a white guy

Attached: BillEvans1200px.jpg (800x561, 54K)

It's almost like diversity makes people good at different things

>all this wh*toid cope
seethe more faggots, you're not better at literally everything; that's not how nature works at all

I do not know but there is some beautiful music in this world

m.youtube.com/watch?v=-uo3FgszAa0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=mzDVaKRApcg
m.youtube.com/watch?v=QmneugiD7Ig

m.youtube.com/watch?v=s3Q80mk7bxE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=hs8OxUlIFEk
m.youtube.com/watch?v=WOuI4OqJfQc

m.youtube.com/watch?v=VqaKisKIyUo
m.youtube.com/watch?v=_dE4YrrAAGk
m.youtube.com/watch?v=3D5s7T4T1ng

I love the black American people I want to move to America soon and make music with the black Americans

m.youtube.com/watch?v=nPLV7lGbmT4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=nndb5z7ZAn4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=aXr_JMbkSFE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=1plPyJdXKIY

They make any music better

you are a massive totalizing faggot

>in the end
you should get a trip so ppl could filter your stupid ass

>whites own it
hahahahhahahaha
jews
jews own it

>especially jazz
maximum overcope

Because they didnt care about how things sounded. They cared about how it worked.

>whites created rap
I have heard it all now. Why are so many young white guys this insecure?

>Yoko Ono

The dumb cunt that rose on the coattails of that big of dicks Lennon? Kek user.

Amerimutts are the best musicians in the world pic related

Attached: 1BA6E87D-9618-4FEE-BBE4-2EAB0987E7CB.jpg (618x410, 97K)

Have you heard what music the niggers have been making lately? It's garbage. They were better off when they had real problems and love to sing about compared to the shitty artificial street nigger culture.

That does not look like Herbie.

Because music is subjective and people have different personal preferences, and because some kinds of music have many popular black artists like jazz, soul, and rap which people like you might enjoy more you think overall they're better at music

blicky on the sticky buns is the best shit

>They were better off when they had real problems
Exactly. It was alright a decade or two ago. Now? Hollow and emotionless trash

Attached: 1550246290671s.jpg (330x330, 23K)

To be fair, their were books containing shit rhyme style songs similar to modern rap going back as far as the 1400s, so the concept of rap music isn't really that new just the technology.