Redpill me on cancer

Is it true that it's the patrician way to go?

Attached: TB.jpg (1018x570, 83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ktQ4xwMwzQk
youtube.com/watch?v=nyGROC2dpqg
youtube.com/watch?v=sKhzbcpI_ro
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The most common aka the normie way is never the patrician way

Is TB in heaven or hell right now?

It's only the normie way amongst aryans and east aryans

Cancer is healthy bro
youtube.com/watch?v=ktQ4xwMwzQk

Transition sequences are horrendous but it was interesting.

There's only one thing that causes cancer. Stress. All cancer really is is when a cell decides to behave abnormally. The other cells around that misbehaving cell then see this cell behaving this way and think to themselves, "wait...um...hmm...okay that's the normal way to behave...?" And it spreads. Now, sometimes it spreads very quickly and humans have a few ways to stop these misbehaving cells from killing them. Surgery, of course, to just cut the problem out. Chemotherapy is, essentially, just a race to kill all the cancer cells before they kill you, the problem is they're basically taking your healthy cells with them too. And radiation, which is a bit like shooting lasers at the cancer. Sorry, I digress. Stress is the only cause of cancer. Too much stress of anything. Whether you're a smoker, a drinker, a workaholic or a workout freak, crazy over finances, whatever. Bend something far enough, it'll break. You're going to get old. You're going to die. Relax.

Cancer death status depend on your age.

Dying from it under 40 is really just bad luck.

What does cancer actually do?

I only know 2 people who have died from it, 1 pancreatic cancer, the 2nd was brain cancer.

It started with him just having back pains, which he thought was just normal back pain. Then he got diagnosed, and within 2 years he was dead.

The brain cancer guy was waking up being dizzy & blind, and he died within 1 year of diagnosis.

They both had chemo and it seems like the chemo killed them? or does the cancer just act that fast? I wonder if it would be possible if not having chemo would have been better for them, since they both seemed to go down hill extremely fast when they did chemo.

He's in twinkie land now. God bless.

basically you start getting chemo when the cancer is spreading so fast your immune system can not keep up. it's not like a, "well that horse can come from behind and win the race," type of thing. once the cancer begins spreading so fast it takes passes the immune system's ability to kill it, the sooner you start chemo, the better.

now, there's been a big misconception over chemo. false advertisement, really, but not of the malicious kind. see, people were really afraid of chemo. unfortunately, heretofore presented, it's been our best shot at killing cancer. again, the problem is, it kills you, too. just as much as the cancer does. it's just chemicals. flushing your body with chemicals in the hope that it kills all the cancer before the cancer kills you so then your healthy cells have the opportunity to heal you. rebuild you up again.

it's a bit of a catch 22. but it's the best we got. so far.

Cancer is unconstrained cell growth, not subject to the body's normal regulatory mechanisms for cells. It's evolution inside your body - cancer comes from a single mutated cell that in essence becomes its own organism and acts independently of its host. Cancer kills you by growing so much it destroys the function of the organs it is growing in. Eventually cancer will become metastatic and grow in every part of the body, stealing nutrients from healthy tissue and killing healthy cells surrounding it.

Chemotherapy is a blunt instrument that in essence makes use of the fact that cancer cells rely on constant division more than healthy cells. Chemotherapeutics are generally poisons which interfere with DNA replication and other processes of cell division. Cancer is hurt more by this but the entire body is hurt in the process.

Chemo will almost always give you more time to live, but it will be at the cost of quality of life. With good painkillers you can live essentially normally even with metastatic cancer until the closing weeks/months, whereas with chemo you will live longer but be sick the entire time. A lot of people are very afraid of death though, and so will choose to 'battle' to the end despite there being no hope.

You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about

>You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about
well golly i disagree

Cancer kills if it metastasizes (this is a fancy word for "spreads") and begins the process of organ or general system failure. Cancerous cells have a failure in how it procreates to form new cells and your body can't deal with it or stop it or sometimes even see the growth. Then it grows, unchecked, and consumes and replaces and destroys the area it is afflicting.

Cancer treatments don't really kill you because they're in low enough doses to just generally fuck you up in extremely harmful but ultimately generally non-fatal ways, but they can present situations where previous treatments prevent you from having advanced treatments should you get future metastasized growth.

There's active trial research happening right now in multiple cancer fields that are questioning exactly what you are bringing up, whether or not treatments are necessary or indeed contributing to early mortality. There was a report recently about all types of breast cancers that should have limited treatments done because of the harm it causes the body. There's also research underway on whether ketogenic diets can kill off cancer, because almost all cancers run exclusively on glucose and logic points out the glaringly obvious, but thus far no one is really going to stake their career on saying that it's a winner. My thought process regarding keto and cancer is that you would have to run on 100% the purest of the pure meats and fats for it to be even within the realm of possibility, because there's an ENORMOUS amount of cancers that are directly tied into the consumption of xenogenic hormones that do not exit the body and instead accrue within hormone-sensitive organs (i.e. thyroid, prostate) and would just get you in the long run anyways.

Chemo works by entering and poisoning cells as they divide. Cancer when malignant has a very fast replication cycle which is why the chemo works are minimizing its ability to spread. Its usually assisted with radiotherapy which essentially cooks the remaining cells to kill them entirely.
However, you as a living, replicating human also need to create cells. These also get killed by the chemo. This is generally why chemo patients go bald, due to hair being fast growing.

Essentially its a race to see what dies first: the patient or the cancer.

As for it killing you, i believe its from the cancers inhibiting the ability of the organs or whatever its infected. ie, kidney cancer fucks your kidney, blood gets dirty, you die.

T. Cancerfag that did chemo

you must be insufferable to be around

The TL;DR of cancer biology

-Your own cells start to rebel and mutate into a form of immortal parasite
-Eventually rebel cells multiply to the point where they interfere with your bodies normal processes and one or more of your organs fail
-you die

For OP example: Totalbiscuit had stage 4 cancer that had spread to his liver. The tumors and cancer cells grew numerous enough that his liver failed and he died from that.

The cancer itself isn't technically what kills you, it's your organs inability to sustain the cancer cells.

Why? All I'm saying is everything in moderation is fine. Most important thing is to minimize your stress in life. What did I say wrong?

Literally every time your cells divide, there's a small dice roll that your biological safety mechanisms will fuck up and a mutation will occur. You get shittier dice rolls due to various factors.

>Is it true that it's the patrician way to go?
What?
No, suicide is the patrician way to go.

Well first off you were literally don't understand how cancer world.

yes i do

I hope hell.

glorious death in battle/righteous suicide is the patrician way to die

If you value life, it's easy to avoid cancer. Just stop being a fat neck beard and eat good vegetables.

I've seen stupid questions, but yours is an entirely new kind of stupid.

Good point. Anyone who does not understand cancer must be insufferable.

Attached: moo cows.jpg (1920x1200, 430K)

theres a cure for cancer

What is this, the 1950's? No, cancer is caused by rapid, uncontrollable cell division. This division causes growths (Tumors.) and other damage (Pressure on the brain for example.) That leads to exacerbated health issues. The cause of this uncontrollable cell division, can be a multitude of things, anything from damaged genetic information (radiation), to birth defects. Your right about the Chemo though.

No it's that shit way to go.

that's all just stress, though...

this. they keep it secret beacuse it would cost a fortune to mass produce it. it would be cheaper and more profitable to keep everyone on kimo.

Why the fuck do they still use chemo when I keep hearing about these viral injections that target cancer cells specifically? They make it sound like cancer is a non issue now because they are so effective.

Bullshit, whoever releases the cure for cancer (which is a shitty term to begin with since there are 1000's of different kinds of cancers) would become one of the richest motherfuckers on Earth. Insurance companies would love it too since they wouldn't have to pay out on so many people getting treatment.

The viral injections are still in trial phases right now, and they only work for certain types of cancers, and even then not 100% of the time. Even in human trials, they accidentally killed someone with a viral injection who had brain cancer because the virus ended up inflaming the brain and it had no room in the school, so it started hemorrhaging.

Chemo is standard because it reaches all spots inside of the human body, even to the cancer cells that we can't see. Surgery and radiation though are big components too, since they can remove huge tumors that chemo wouldn't be able to fully penetrate.

Targeted radiation has actually become so advance, they can treat a patient in 10 minutes without any kind of surgery and next to no side effects from the radiation. Best of all, it has near 100% success rates at removing cancer cells that can be seen on scans (not all tumors can be treated by this though). Perfect for maintaining quality of life and dealing with chemo resistant cancer cells. Video example:
youtube.com/watch?v=nyGROC2dpqg

Bad luck yes. Though in TB's case, it was beyond bad luck at a certain point. He ignored the fact that he was bleed out of his ass for a year and had bloody poos. When he finally did go see a doctor, he never got a full prognosis even then, since he didnt find out that the cancer had spread to his spine and liver until the following year. At that point, there wasnt really anything he could do.

I feel bad for the guy, but he made some mistakes himself in not checking up with a doctor on his health.

GET YOUR ASSHOLE CHECKED WHEN IT BLEEDS PEOPLE

Attached: 1524477657147.jpg (554x768, 114K)

>dying because your cells' normal division process broke down under environmental stressors, turned into a nonfunctional aggressive mess, and interfered with your normal body functions enough to kill you
>patrician
Sounds like a cuck way to die to be honest. There's a reason why we say liberalism, leftists, and a number of other groups are cancer.

Sadly ever since 2016 he went full on libtard

Cancer cells are dependent on glucose. Ketogenic diet starves them.

Completely preventable with Vitamin B7

youtube.com/watch?v=sKhzbcpI_ro

Attached: SherriCage.jpg (372x500, 70K)

The red pill is that cancer itself isn't that bad and that chemo is what kills you.

there is not just one form of cancer lad, cancer in different parts of the body undergo the same mechanism of growth react differently to various forms of treatment due to the inherent differences in the type of cell that has gone rogue. You can't treat lung cancer the same way you'd treat pancreatic cancer and vice versa. There are even various types of cancer that can affect the same organ, squamous and large cell lung cancer are two different beasts entirely

Patrician way is prion disease

>a malignant disease that shuts down and destroys all your organs isn't that bad
>the medicine with harmful, yet controllable side effects is what kills people
>yet people on chemo live much longer on average than people who refuse treatment
>redpilled

Are you a brainlet or just larping as one?

Did he ever state that the blood was bright red in the toilet bowl? Because anyone would just assume that was internal hemorrhoids.

so what I know to be true:
a kid from eastern Europe was cured REMOTELY by an amerian clinic.
The treatment was 25k/ month for a year.
They sent him some mix of herbs (~70) to make tea. The kid would send his blood results to them.
Based on the results they would recomend what color or vegetables (and fruit if i don't mistake) to eat.

Also the clinic took the money only after one year, when after several tests, the kid was in perfect health.

Sadly he got another disease.. glass like veins or smth..

and now, from my own experience.. stress and lack of activity are the real killers. Your body can flush most of the chemicals but not in fight-or-flight mode or if you camp the chair.

The redpill is that you are a mongoloid retard.

Cancer is when the genetic imformation in your cells get corrupted and instead of replicating healthy cell it creates this anti-life. Life itself is basically your body's stalling in the fight against the cancer.
Cancer cell is as far as we know the only truly immortal living organism (?) that we know of. When a cell becomes cancerous, it stops aging, definitely, and starts replicating itself at rapid pace for as long as it has sustenance. The longest living tumor to this day that is still kept alive in laboratory environment is from the 1950.

The problem with cancer treatment is that your own body recognizes cancer cell as your own cell and immunity system does not react to it. It does however react to the damage the cancer cell causes and that is how doctors tend to locate it.
Since there is no way for body to distinguish it from healthy cell, it is also very hard to find cure, because you are looking for something that is most likely to kill all cells. We call that chemo, you basically flush your body with poison and radiation and then hope that you kill more cancer cells than healthy ones. It is using a hammer instead of scalpel, but that is where we are currently. Still pretty much Dark Ages in fight against cancer.

>I am sorry son, you have an ass cancer
>oh no doctor then cut off my ass
Not so fast. Another problem with cancer is that you cannot leave a single cancer cell alive, otherwise it will return in full force (cue TotalBiscuit). Thus patient that underwent treatment is considered healthy after at least five years.
You lose if the cancer cell gets into your bloodstream, because it can settle elsewhere and start copy again. Cancer cell is universal and can grow anywhere. At that time it is pretty much game over for you.

To be fair though: one of the major problems with bowel cancer is that it only starts causing symptoms when it may already be too late. At the point where you start bleeding it can already be spreading pretty much anywhere.
There is absolutely no guarantee that he would still be alive if he went to a doctor earlier. Chances are he'd be as dead as he is now, except he'd have subject himself to futile treatment much earlier.

Jesusfuckingchrist, go drink some water with memory and sniff some scented candles to reinvigorate your chakra channels, would you?

Oh fuck, we ended up in the sphincter of Jow Forums, so I guess the thread is pretty much dead, eh?