You get a stopwatch that stops time...

You get a stopwatch that stops time. The only limit is that every minute of stopped time removes one minute from your lifespan, including the time in which time was stopped. How would you use it?

Attached: istockphoto-464454720-1024x1024.jpg (1024x716, 250K)

>time lost in your ZA WALDO bubble in time lost in your total life
So nothing really changes except things stop moving? I'd use it like any other person would. Commit crimes.

>So basically you can stop time for others but not yourself
>I'd go into a restaurant and put everyone's shirts on their legs like it was pants. Underwear on their heads. Take the cash register, start a fire, walk outside, unstop time, watch, repeat.

Maybe I wrote it wrong. Time stopped, normally, would make you seem to age a moment faster while you experiencing aging normally. However, in this scenario your own body physically ages twice as fast as long as time is stopped.

I'd use it constantly in the hope that I die sooner.

>Go to bank
>stop time
>take a few sacks of money
>get on my car
>start time again.
>go home.

im a simple guy. No rape, just money.

Not much of a downside. Time stopping for a day would only deduct additional 24 hours of my whole life. That's more than enough time to do whatever I would want to do. Besides I would only need like 10 minutes to rob people, steal their data, read things I am not supposed to see, maybe rape someone.

I would love to infiltrate the White House, maybe see Area 51 from the inside.

Attached: 1565625325139.jpg (1471x1024, 93K)

>Not much of a downside.
This. In the grand scale of things, a week for me to loot fucking EVERYTHING and become cash heavy has so many more benefits than an extra week in my 50/60s being old and poor

I guess I would use it to touch boobies.

stop time and never start it again

>go to the most expensive mall in my area
>fucking steal everything
would only take a few hours at most

Based and legendary

the only real way to use it

>find dindu being chased by police
>stop time and place (unloaded) gun in his hand
>resume time
>dead dindu
>stop time again
>remove gun from dindu before police can get it
>cops charged with murder

>However, in this scenario your own body physically ages twice as fast as long as time is stopped.
this isn't an issue and you wouldn't stop time for months at the time

But cliche answer:
>to get out of dangerous situations
>in case i'm late to something very important
>to legally get rich (no stealing)

Attached: 1524891491320.gif (450x450, 1.98M)

the dashcam and bodycam would show the gun dipshit

>legally

how

but what would happen when no gun is found on the body? Those things don't have the greatest resolution so the family and liberals would claim it was something else.

what happens if I'm driving a Lambo at 200mph, stop time, get out of the car, walk somewhere, and then start time back up? Do I accelerate to 200mph instantly?

Attached: 1551001220410.png (404x416, 147K)

>how
mmm 2 things that come to mind is access to valuable information and crypto trading
you can make a shitton of money just by outpacing the bots and minmaxing

>but what would happen when no gun is found on the body?
probably nothing as the gun could have gotten somewhere or be stolen after the fact by another nigger
normies always go for the most "occam's razor" explanation no matter how dumb

i would use it to commit crimes but also slay pigs and stop crime

Yes. Your momentum is stored when you stop time, and when you undo it your momentum goes back to what it was.

well that makes quite a few of my pranks troublesome to say the least but it's not like there aren't still sooooo many ways to mess with people by stopping time for a minute here and there.

now, since it sounds like physics outside of my body are essentially suspended during the time stop, will I be able to breathe, or will air movement stop? if I can breathe, will I leave small vacuums behind where I've breathed? although if air doesn't move, doesn't that mean air resistance is maximum, so I'll just be trapped? also, if I, say, punch someone, will it be like hitting a wall until I resume time? hmm, yes, I would lose years of my life experimenting with this and probably die early anyway from doing something stupid.

Attached: confused anime grill with interrogation punctuation 420.png (600x506, 239K)

Best answer, fuck it.

Holy moly, do you know how useful this would be to my plans?
>travel to a 3rd world country
>rent a cheap place to live for a month
>every day, multiple times a day, jack off into a container
>pocket of full of cotton swabs
>find highly populated part of city
>press the stopwatch, swab a dab of sperm
>take each "of age" female in city hot spot, insert swab
>turn stop watch off to jack off for material to work with as needed
>spend upwards of 8 hours a day impregnating thousands of women
>take bus to nearby cities, keep doing the same
>after a month or until I'm satisfied my work is noticeable, take flight to the next 3rd world country
>do this for the rest of my life
>maybe 5 to 10% of the world population in ONE generation is probably related to me
>give it two or three generations, 3rd worlders are breeding out of control by this point
>scientists will go fucking nuts when they realize half the world is related to the same white man
>lots of accidental incest, hell yeah brother

Attached: 1528407339848.png (700x1000, 22K)

>thousands of virgins suddenly pregnant with a white kid
>jesus came back finally
>and he brought a heck load of jesus with him

Amen, brother. Line up bitches, immaculate conception is here! Everyone gets to be a virgin Mary!

Attached: line up.png (270x328, 43K)

wait, fuck, since the earth is moving at 30km/s, when I stop time and then start it again I'm instantly moving at that speed. that's 67,000mph in burgerspeed. holy shit, time stop is really instant death. either you live in a frozen hell until you die of old age (at which point your body com....fuck this is hard to think about) or you start time back up and are a smear. this power is SHIT, user, it is SHIT it is a TRAP

Attached: 1464150640931.jpg (565x518, 56K)

>since the earth is moving at 30km/s, when I stop time and then start it again I'm instantly moving at that speed
no, dumb weeb, since you don't have earth's rotational momentum when u stop the clock

>click watch
>fuck bitches
>die
>no one to un freeze time
>FUCK YOU ALL!!

Attached: tenor (1).gif (498x278, 615K)

I wasn't even considering rotational momentum because that makes things even more complicated and messy. I was only considering orbital. It doesn't really matter. If I lose momentum when time is stopped, I'm fuked. If not, I have a really cool trick with a Lambo I'd like to show you

Attached: s2 of ben-to never ;_;.jpg (1200x734, 125K)

>30km/s
>the solar system is moving
>the galaxy is moving
>the whole universe is moving
these tiny 30km/s are your personal problem. the universe trying to accelerate some 80kg of mass in an instant to some million km/s, would probably destroy the local star cluster

i dont know what you guys even are on about tho, momentum magically stops and goes back as it was the moment you did
so for instance, if you got out of the car/system u'd be pushed at 200mph like the car u were in

if u are still on earth/system/solar system/system/universe/system and then restart nothing will happen to u

that's the point, if your momentum stops when you stop time, that means that you are no longer travelling through space with the same momentum as earth, which is kind of complicated because there's rotational, orbital, and several different sorts of angular momentum. your theory might work if you feel the effects of stopping and then starting that momentum at the exact same instant when you deactivate the timestop, and if that doesn't result in you being torn apart anyway. Too risky. I think I'd want to only activate and deactivate my powers at lagrange points, so that you are at the net momentum of the universe, zero, when you enter and exit stopped time.

Attached: kaguyamunchingonadango.png (375x500, 199K)

I plan on doing this without the stop watch.

>that means that you are no longer travelling through space with the same momentum as earth
except all the momentum in the universe also stops bc time has stopped

Imagine a team of determined white men co-ordinating their impregnation of 3rd world women. One man gets Indonesia and Malaysia, one gets the Phillipines, another gets Bhutan and Burma, Bangledesh, Nepal, India, Sri Lanka, etc. A secret society of fraternal white men who spread their seed far and wide in a joint effort to bleach mankind. Imagine meeting up once a year and comparing high scores. By the time we're in our 70s, the fruits of our effort will be ripe! We will be a collective of Genghis Khans.

"bleaching" just means global chicanoland dumb polfags

After a few generations of bleaching it should be decently white.

>After a few generations
but the magic stopwatch user dies in a few years by doing all that global impreg

the universe's net momentum is already zero. remember, momentum is mass * velocity. velocity is relative to the viewer. the universe would only have momentum to an external viewer. now, if you're stopping the universe's acceleration, that's interesting because everything goes dark in that instant. if you're stopping the solar sys...no, none of it works out well. the only thing that could is if your power is in fact accelerating you to near lightspeed for a very short time, and then adjusting your senses and whatnot to handle that, which at that point effectively makes you a god. but yeah you can't stop time, you can only accelerate yourself.

If 50% of the human population was related to each other in just 3 generations, the genotype of whoever the stud was would be obvious in the phenotype. This would be especially noticeable in Africa and among many primitive islanders. Also, mestizos are generally superior to mud natives, user. Violence is inevitable just about anywhere like that. All this would accomplish is giving half the world a little bump in IQ. I'm not that intelligent, honestly, only 115, but if some genius level person tried to do this, it would be inherently beneficial for mankind.

Not really, assuming you're a healthy male of let's say 25 years and you'd live to be 80, you could literally freeze time for 25~ years straight before you die. That's more than enough time to create hundreds of generations if you're moving from country to country. And of course you're only actually spending like half of the time frozen if that, so you have closer to 30 years to create your legacy.
2s per 1s in frozen time is really too light, would need to up it to something like 5s per 1s to even begin to make it a real trade off.

>the universe's net momentum is already zero
we're talking about every single acceleration in the universe stopping obviously by saying "universe's momentum"
>that's interesting because everything goes dark in that instant
no it doesnt, the photons are trapped in place

>If 50% of the human population
u don't even produce enough sperm in a lifetime to do potentially that, unless u're also raiding spermbanks for white seed

>in just 3 generations
this would probably lower the IQ given the level of inbreeding more than bump it no?

>That's more than enough time to create hundreds of generations

I'm lost here, what do u mean by generation?
If you mean the offsprings then reproducing once the stopwatcher user is dead, then it's not bleaching but mestizo breeding

You would have to be very efficient with stopwatch usage. That's why in my original idea, I would jack off in real time, probably in the bathroom of a taqueria or some jungle bushes, then hide the bottle of jizz in a pocket with the cotton swabs. Also, it would make sense to map out areas packed with more women. Typically, this would be a marketplace where women buy food and fabric to take home, in traditional societies. That's when you press the stopwatch and "go to town". After you've done this a few dozen times and the nerves wear off, you become a champ at lifting up a skirt or pulling down pants, dabbing the swab, and inserting as deep as you can get. Hymens will be a problem, for sure, the bleeding will be noticeable to the girl but here's the catch: if they are a superstitious country, which they almost all are, they will see how dozens of virgins lost their virginity in the span of a few weeks and it will be some miracle or sign from their god(s). Easy. Also, you would want to get the fuck out of the village/city as soon as possible in case they want to point fingers at the white man tourist. So it is a game of careful balance but boy would it be worth it!

Attached: 1532575568340.jpg (1920x1200, 927K)

Nigger its time stop physics dont apply

>amass an arse anal
>time stopper, activate!
>transfer my good boy tryst to a private prison in my basement
>train him in the art of bushido
>release him for a 2nd chance to get the score americanas sweetheart would never
And if god is good, he will die correctly this time

Attached: CB28ACEE-11D0-4CE3-AD27-749F81060A7B.jpg (516x917, 57K)

I would take money from people.

Also grope and possibly rape. It's unethical but I'm too sexually frustrated to care, and also the girl would never know.

This is my biggest dream. I could steal anything, beat anyone, make false documents easily, help people in trouble, make stupid pranks anywhere... I really don't care about the extra years.

Repeatedly stop time a million times.

>Repeat
You absolute mad man.
Would it be with the same people or a new group each time?

Become UFC fighter.
Round starts. Stop time. Get baseball bat hit the other fighter 50 times in the heads put bat away, start time punch him and he will drop dead. You can even get one punch man moniker and trigger ufc fags how you can one punch their favorite fighter.

Middle of times square, stop time, start jacking off. Unstop time to cum, then stop time and repeat.

The people around me see an endless fountain of jizz from a man aging incredibly rapidly.

This kind of autism is why you don't have a girlfriend. It stops time.

>buy drugs
>After exchanging money, freeze time
>Steal money back
>Infinite drugs

That means if you stopped time for a whole year, youre only a year older than you would be.
thats an extremely minimal penalty
I would take a long time off and lift, and become instantly muscular,
read the backlog of books I have,
steal of course,
fuck of course,
track down people I hate and beat the everliving shut out of them on a daily basis, so theyre constantly battered with no explanation whatsoever, that would make life a literal living hell lol

this. you can do literally anything while time is stopped so you'd be able to get a lot of shit done. even just 1 or 2 days a year to go on a robbing/raping spree would be plenty