Feels bar is open faggots. What can I get ya. I've been getting into christ lately me personally

Feels bar is open faggots. What can I get ya. I've been getting into christ lately me personally.

youtube.com/watch?v=kczMAgbryEY&list=RDkczMAgbryEY&start_radio=1

Here's some tunes feel free to change it if you like

Attached: WOJAKATTHEBAR.jpg (614x389, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DtOdjRzQF6o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>tfw no gf

youtube.com/watch?v=DtOdjRzQF6o

Attached: f164c87fe38b01039bf6430ab41cfb9a.jpg (382x286, 20K)

this is perhaps the most ancient feel. I was a staunch atheist. Finding christ was the best and let me find gf. Wasn't even a christian. it gave me confidence

i'm already christian, i don't know what i should take from that

Devils cut
I quit my job today

>being a christfag
Nice to know that you are too proud to accept the utter inconsequence of your life, and that you are a coward on top of that for being afraid to face the nothingness that awaits you at death. It's like you Christfags say: You found Christ. He never finds you, because God is an idea not a person, and because humans have amazing coping mechanisms that let them find where there often is none, and because the meaning of our lives is the one we choose to give it.

Attached: implying.jpg (502x461, 135K)

I really hate being male. It's such a useless fucking handicap now.

Finally a good fucking thread that isnt faggot shit/women seeking yous/teanny recruitment

I feel alienated from my Libertarian friend group for being a Leftist (Tankie). I am also a christian(Roman Catholic), and i feel my political and religious views have a constant fight for superiority an i feel my entire life is yon and yang. Two forces that fight for superiority. I dont know which force to trust.

Attached: 520D689B-72DD-49DB-B432-5BA529038C25.jpg (933x299, 30K)

There's nothing left that I care about. Ill take whatever Canadian whisky you have. Keep up the good work Barman, these are the best threads on this board.

Attached: 1565490934187.jpg (900x506, 94K)

I feel pretty damn good, always have way too much energy at night though. Thinking I might get a second part time job to tucker myself out

Gonna murder the gym tomorrow. What should I have for breakfast?

>tfw reserved my name today for classic
>tfw no gf but it's kinda okay now

Feels kinda good.

I think my ex killed herself. I hate her for cheating on me, but I wouldnt wish death on anyone, especially someone who spent a year being my everything. It is a sad night for me.

I'll take whatever stout you have on tap, keep my tab open, I feel like this will be a long night.

Recently have gotten past my oneitis of like seven years. I really want to go out and explore, find someone to date, yknow. But seven years of stupid, stupid unrequited fixation has left me pretty unfit for the dating life. Any tips for getting out there?

Attached: 20190627_183130.jpg (1200x806, 672K)

I'm sorry about that user. That empathy is what makes us human though. I hope you can find comfort in the times you once has together, before the cheating, before the death. Drinks on me.

Thanks. I just dont know what the fuck happened. Its such a disaster and I feel like the blood is partially on my hands bc she messaged me for the first time in months today and we got into a big argument and then I eventually deescalated it and told her that I still cared about her. Then she posted on her snap story saying that she finally had her closure and could go out in peace. God dammit, what have I fucking done? Is it my fault that the only girl ive ever gotten to want to be with me cheated and then likely killed herself?

You arent responsible for her or anyone else's mental health, user. It's most definitely not your fault. Sometimes people are set off on wrong paths, and theres nothing that you or I or anyone can do to stop that. You cared for her, she violated the terms of your relationship, and you stopped caring. That's not wrong, and you arent wrong.

I'm starting my graduate degree in a couple of weeks and I just stopped talking to a girl who likes me (virgin, qt, like her a lot back) because I know I won't be able to focus on my schoolwork if I maintain a relationship with her, since we won't be living super close to one another and I'll be distracted/depressed as a result.
I'll be able to get a high-paying job at the end of it all, but at the moment it's kinda shitty because I had to make a hard choice. Maybe she'll end up not sleeping with anyone until I meet back up with her, but I'm not betting on it. Would love to give her the kind of life she deserves.

Jesus, let the man be, I believe in creating our own meaning and pretty similar shit but i dont push it onto anyone because they get to decide their own meaning and if they choose god its their choice

Maybe just talk to her about how you feel and your concerns, she'll understand

Hey I'll have a whiskey coke please.
I was in another city at an event last weekend and managed to work up the courage to give my phone number to the cute girl working the taco stand.
She texted me the next day, telling me I was "very cute and funny" but ultimately turning me down saying she has a boyfriend.
My anxiety wants me to keep believing that I'm completely unappealing, but I'm trying to hold on to the idea that if this girl from another town really thought I was gross, she wouldn't have contacted me to lie about it.

I'd rather not, honestly. I've had relationships with people I've met online before, and it'll be easier for her to deal with if I just immediately cut contact because she'll be able to file it away as "just some guy I talked to online," rather than obsessing over it.
She doesn't need the extra stress in her life and I haven't improved myself to the point where I'm comfortable with the idea of meeting up with her irl.

>be driving home
>see a beautiful girl walking on the footpath
>tfw no gf

Attached: 1540349031724.jpg (1125x900, 498K)

Tequila sunrise, I feel that my will isn't strong enough to accomplish what I set my mind to, I'm not depressed just wish I could follow through, like trying to stop fapping

I know that feel man.
Half the time when I see a woman I fin attractive in public, a voice in my head starts screaming about how nobody would ever want me and I get sad.

You'll have those voices in your head, the cognitive dissonance that will tell you you're not worthless, but make your voice the loudest one

Nice to know you're threatened by the possibility of a higher purpose and have resigned to pathetic nihilism

>there are much more attractive, wealthy and stable men to choose from
>tfw failed normie
I think I have good qualities... they just aren't ones that seem to matter

Attached: 1498595634187.gif (255x247, 1.04M)

Gimme your strongest whiskey my man
My gf said I'm scary tonight. Not cause I'm threatening, she agrees I'm harmless. Judt cause I have strong emotions and affections I guess. I didnt know it was a bad thing but apparently it can be

jim beam, neat

I know that my life is on the upswing and has been for some time but the ever so slim chance of me fucking everything up is enough to make me lose sleep at night.

Also my ex was crazy and I absolutely did the right thing by leaving her but she was my first gf, it's hard to be alone sometimes.

Attached: DG_ze_NXcAARIVc.jpg (1024x547, 42K)

Water with ice. Please.

Recently I've decided to make my home screen for my personal/home laptop into a picture collage of the females who have hurt me. It hurts having to see what I dub my "Wall Of Failures" every time I use my PC but in a way I feel it's a bit therapeutic...like every time I see and focus on it, it desensitizes me more and forces me to accept that I will never be happy but every day I see it I have maintained exercise and improved my self in some type of way.

Anyways here are the members of my Wall Of Failure:
>Eileen
First girl I ever loved. Took my hand holding virginity, I still remember her laugh and her dimples when she smiled and the curls in her hair and her birthday. She ghosted me. It was young love, meant nothing for her, while it meant the world to me. I hoesntly wish she would have just told me "Hey I dont want to be in a relationship with you"...it would have hurt too but it is still leaps and eons better than someone one day dropping all conversation and eye contact with you. Sometimes in my loneliest and saddest nights I remember what it was like to feel the tips of her fingers against my palms and for a few fleeting seconds I feel alive.
>Jenny
Second girl I've ever loved. She was my best friends but it turns out I wasnt hers. I remember my conversations with her the most. We could talk and converse about anything for hours, I was able to make her laugh effortlessly and I would wake up looking forward to see her. I was in love with her, but I knew she wasn't in love with me. For the majority of the time we knew each other she would be dating someone so I never got a shot and even if I took a shot it wouldn't land. The soft rejection came when I asked her to rate me and in her rating scale of -10 to 10, I was a 1.7, I guess this is also when I learned that Im ugly. ...regardless that was the end of that. One day I realized that every time we talked I would have to start the conversation and I set up the condition that if once...

>Just quit my job
>Moved back to parents
>2 Months later I find out that they're 38k in debt
>Parents need to rent the house for 3 or more years and stay in the studio.
>Have to move out to my aunty's house.

Just when I thought I can get back to being a NEET because my life is shit, I'm hit with reality again.

Attached: 1510168974892.jpg (1200x630, 59K)

Beer and a shot. Whiskey.

I'm just tired of "the look". I don't know how it's possible to get hurt just from someone's eyes, but the look my parents give me nowadays says all the things they won't say directly. Living alone in an apartment they rented me for college was a thousand times easier than moving back in, even though I have to do less cleaning/cooking overall.

It's not like I want to be this way. My ideologies and values are completely in contrast with who I turned out to be. It's even harder because my extended family's become so successful. Doctors, programmers, pension millionaires, hell even my little sister is doing architecture internships and she isn't even graduated from HS yet. All the family gatherings are about how the housing market is, where to invest, check out my new car, etc. And it makes me just feel like a goldfish in a piranha tank.

Because I didn't succeed, it's painful for both me and them to have to acknowledge my existence. I want to move out just so I don't have to see those eyes anymore, but those who don't control money don't have the freedom to choose how they subsist.

Attached: 1459890094014.png (543x823, 304K)

>threatened by the possibility of a higher purpose
In what way? And yes, I'm sure the fucking schizophrenics that wrote your deity and his pantheon into existence have all the answers. I mean, it isn't like your fucking faith isn't contextualized to you by men that try and figure out the ramblings of demented men from eons ago. And yes, of course you choose the right now. A heliocentric universe? The sun as a god? HA! You know better, you choose the white-bearded man that watches you from the sky all the time, he knows when you're good or bad (like Santa Claus), and he loves you above all his creations, yet you have to earn the chance to be with him, unlike his divine children.
>pathetic nihilism
Anything but, brainlet. See, if you took the time to read my post, you'd figure that I told you life is what we make of it. If anything, you and your ilk are more likely to be the nihilistic ones while you are alive given that you are deluded enough to believe in some sort of spiritual metempsychosis that happens if you "love God" and say sorry enough times.

>live with bro in shitty room for rent
>haven't messaged girl on bumble for two weeks
>barely match
>do my best to change and progress but still feel like a failure
>stuck in a state I'm not from
>pushed through obesity and homelessness but still disconnected from society
>haven't played vidya in two years

Idk anymore guys I can't even relate to my bro anymore

>drinks jim beam
>has the audacity to use words like "neat"

those are big boy words for scotch drinkers buddy, youre sipping the bud light of liquor so start talking like it

>he gatekeeps liquor jargon

what

How did that one go down?

...if she ever texted me first a single time I would continue texting her first and have no problem with it. I guess thats when our friendship ended as well.
>Margaret
Most recent girl, she is one of the few people that have ever made me laugh. She is a bit like both Eileen and Jenny in so far that I like talking to her and I know her facial features well. The color of her eyes will forever be imbedded in my brain and I can now kind of understand George Wilson. In a bizarre way she is the most egregious. I know that she knows that I like her, but she is keen on playing me. I know she has a boyfriend but she will openly flirt with me. She makes side comments about being my future wife and how me and her are perfect for each other and constantly asks when Im gonna take her out on a date. Some would see this as an open invitation but I know her type, I know she is only joking. She knows for a fact how I feel about her, and her entertaining me is cruel.

I dont know why I typed this out, I know no one cares, im just so disillusioned and tired and I literally have no one to talk to lmao

Fuck that, make your wallpaper something worth looking at

Convolk is amazing

Give me something that hits just hard enough to leave me standing so I can drink more.
It's punishment time because I'm scum.

10k debt and scared of socailizing/talking to ppl hence got bo job rn. I think im getting sued too because twas a contract... Havent opened any mails/emails im just sp fuckin scared.

Anything

I'm supposed to be getting promoted soon but I don't know shit about my job and I think some people are on to me. I'm going nuts here

Attached: Screenshot_20190811-033351.jpg (547x405, 45K)

It was my birthday today (or yesterday, rather. Past midnight on the east coast), and not a single friend of mine could be bothered to even wish me a decent day... Even the one that claims to be my best friend didn't say anything until I mentioned it. I didn't get anything from my family. Not even so much as a card...

To top it off, My father spent the last $100 we had on Heroin. So, Give me a whiskey on the rocks. Strongest brand you got, Mate...

Attached: 20190813_023711.jpg (217x220, 23K)

Fantastic gif. Sauce?

So you're just making up excuses to be in a constant state of self-imposed turmoil? Get a hobby.

makers, neat.

Today was a rough one. Hours laying on my mattress on the floor, staring at the ceiling while listening to music. I've been working so much to keep my mind of the loneliness and pointlessness of my life but I can't work every day. I don't know what to do anymore.

Attached: sad.jpg (800x1046, 189K)

Sadly, no. It's best to get completely over it before pursuing another relationship otherwise you'd be at risk of trying to relive some aspect of the prior relationship in the current. Don't be in a rush. Take your time.

Don't worry about her life or what you think she deserves. You are on your own course.

Damn, I guess I'm having what he's having.

I have everything I want in life, besides a job. But yet I still feel nothing. What fucking more do I need to be happy?

milk. whole.
>no $
>see pubg mobile
>tourney thing coming up
>$25K
>reread
>prize $2.5M
>?

No one understands me
No one will ever understand me
Lemonade please

i want something that will put me to sleep quick
it's almost 4am and im shitposting and playing lol

ive been really fucked up last week, breaking down ocasionally because im a filthy normie, a wagecuck, a robot who's trascended tfwnogf, a gamefag all in one

im getting a new pc next week and that's literally the only thing holding my sanity together. I've invested all my free time in learning the differences between intel B, H and Z chipsets, what is SLI and why shouldn't I fall for the ram dual channel meme as long as i have a good graphics card. I'm actually excited to be finally able to play games on literally anything but the lowest setting and not get random fps spikes, but more than that I'm just a "man" burying feelings through working on his machine, paying for it, learning to take care of it better.

I'll probably also buy a bike next year.

I dropped out of college earlier this year, I was considering applying for a new college but I'm putting all my money towards the new PC so I'll do it next year. I'm in no hurry, specially while I'm still a depressive mess who will not last in a pressure-heavy environment. No sense in rushing towards failure.

just a coke please

also every member of my family and extended family hate me because i failed high school and im right leaning. they've shunned me and banned me from going to any family events or talking to anyone younger than me in the family, like im a pedo or some shit. im not btw.
but fuck em, right?... r-right?