Ywn pull the pants down of the man you love and feel his cock flop down onto your face

>ywn pull the pants down of the man you love and feel his cock flop down onto your face
>ywn inhale his aroma and get hard
>ywn kiss the tip and up and down the shaft as he gets hard
>ywn wet his cock with your tongue before you wrap your lips around it
>ywn feel him get even harder in your mouth
>ywn bob your head up and down and you swirl your tongue all over his cock
>ywn hear him moan and feel him buck his hips involuntarily
>ywn take as much of his cock as you can out of your desire to make him feel good
>ywn feel his cock twitch as he dumps his hot, thick cum into your mouth
>ywn look up at him with your cum in your mouth, smiling
>ywn see the spark in his eyes as he sees you swallow it all
>ywn stand back up and kiss him deeply as he rubs your cock
>ywn fall asleep together after making love
>ywn have a loving bf
>ywn have a bf
I'm tired and sad, and horny.

Attached: 1539575449657.gif (600x763, 324K)

They have to exist user. They have to exist. They have to exist they have to exist have have to exist please

I feel like we have it worse than a lot of straight men on here user... We can find a lot of men who want sex, but no one who wants to love and be loved... at least the straight anons can tell a woman loves them after a while, who knows if a man is just using us for sex?

why are faggots and transformers so hypersexual? i don't get it

Attached: 1553360101249.png (1920x1080, 1.88M)

Making love is one of the most intimate moments of a relationship user

yeah but faggots and transformers are always thinking about sex despite being virgin losers
>making love
kek

Attached: 1565662201048.png (288x331, 185K)

Shut the fuck up retard, men will settle with practically any woman who loves them. Stop acting like you actually feel pain and are alone. Shut up.

They don't exist. They won't exist. Once you accept that you're never going to find someone it becomes a bit easier to deal with.

It's natural to think about sex, especially as a young adult male

I KNOW ITS NATURAL YOU DUMB FUCKING CUMBRAIN BUT ITS NOT NATURAL TO TALK ABOUT IT EVERY FUCKING TIME YOU'RE ON THE INTERNET

Attached: crunch.gif (371x353, 1.52M)

I'm trans and I'd say 85% of my lewd fantasies involve kissing/cuddling/"lovey dovey" stuff and the other 15% are pseudo-rape heavy BDSM related

This is my first time making a post like this, user... :((

Shut up couch

>pseudo rape heavy bdsm related
you're really interesting optimus prime
how am i going to know that user?

By reading my mind, silly

I'm a straight white male in my 20s and I think about wanting to fuck pretty often, especially when bored. Too bad it's never gonna happen. I do understand what you're trying to say though, it does seem like homos and disguised robots want to fuck every waking moment of their life.

I'm not very interesting just kind of a degen :(

i can't read minds you dumbo

Oral sex is really overrated. In practice it's strictly foreplay. Nobody's gonna cum from oral. It's just to get the dick hard and in the mood.

Maybe you should try harder then, dummy

im going to punch you in the tummy

That's not nice and it would make my tummy hurt, user!

im sorry my dear and beloved user but that's what you get for being a fag

because it feels quirky to love another guy. it's uncommon, yet feels good (not sex, but to have good relational feelings with someone from the same gender). Makes you feel that the sex is "underrated"; it does not seem as fatalistic like being with just a woman. Thats why physical sex is rampant^
That does not mean that gay relationships are based entirely on it however

You're just jelly you won't have a cute bf to cuddle with :p

i already have a gf user and i don't like men

Attached: 1562744098400.png (330x470, 130K)

Well get the fuck out, then you goddamn normalfaggot.

Well then you're lucky and shouldn't be bullying lonely anons like me :t

i've been here longer than you, stop trying so hard to fit in you freak of nature
alright user i'll stop being a meanie with you but only because you're pleasant to talk with

breeder detected

>i've been here longer than you
Let's play, "Spot the Newfag!"

Attached: 1511846886414.jpg (1000x1000, 111K)

user I fuck dads. 60 year old men with grandkids. They choke on my cock and call me sir.

i already said to stop trying so hard user, why are you like this?

Attached: araisan.jpg (800x800, 189K)

consider picking different people to sleep with then
exploding in a boy's mouth is hot as hell, and you can definitely do it, he just needs to work for it

Thankies user-y :DD