My boyfriend tells me he's no longer in love with me

>my boyfriend tells me he's no longer in love with me

Wow
So this is what it feels like to have your heart broken and your soul turned to ash
If it was possible to will your heart to stop beating, I would
My body is nothing more than an empty vessel now, for the girl who used to exist is dead

Attached: 1565590838056.png (256x274, 106K)

Who is this qt?
I want to nibble her fluffy ears so badly.

must be fun to larp as a girl. you and I both know you're a dude at the end of the day, no need to hide it tranny.

same shit happened to me after being taken for granted for months

Attached: 1495334812076.jpg (476x340, 94K)

Raphtalia from Shield Hero! She is very cute

Satania from Yuru Yuri

Thank you!
I will go get some lube.

does he love a different person instead or did he just fall out of love with you?

I'd rather have that than a bf that constantly looks at other girls and gives money to instagram whores

Attached: 589482BA-C055-46BA-8D62-CF82DBFEBF0F.jpg (654x643, 37K)

WRITE A POEM ABOUT IT YOU GAY FAGGOT HAHAHHA

There's no other woman, as far as I can tell. Still looking into some voodoo so I can create some dolls of him to torture.

but youll find another mans

I don't want another mans. He was my one and only.

would you have preferred it if he had stayed with you but cheated on you

Time will heal it if you let it. For now, feel your feels, though. I'm really sorry user.

I'd have preferred if he hadn't fallen out of love with me.

>isekai flavor of the month shit
get some taste nigger

Attached: 1560404612316.jpg (1024x537, 50K)

hmm what did you do that made him not like you anymore ?

>If it was possible to will your heart to stop beating, I would

no but there's a whole world of actual methods of suicide

Why not just get another bf? Its super easy for girls

KILL ALL TRANNIES
>KILL ALL TRANNIES
KILL ALL TRANNIES
>KILL ALL TRANNIES
KILL ALL TRANNIES
>KILL ALL TRANNIES
KILL ALL TRANNIES
>KILL ALL TRANNIES
KILL ALL TRANNIES
>KILL ALL TRANNIES
KILL ALL TRANNIES
>KILL ALL TRANNIES
KILL ALL TRANNIES
>KILL ALL TRANNIES

roastie roastie feelin bad
cant get no more dick from chad

stacy stacy feelin down
no more lifting her nightgown

leave him and get with me desu

oh, so you're single, then?

He never loved you, retard normalfag. What could you possibly offer another person to make them feel that way about you? He used you for your body and unceremoniously threw you away when he was finished.

Never, ever forget that your body is all you're good for. Anything else you provide his colleagues can provide more of in spades. You're scum.
Sage

"Love" is a meme, true relationships are built on trust and reliance, they don't break down because of muh feelings and other volatile factors.

5 years down the drain.
I hope I can love another girl the same way or more so than I loved her. It's hard to imagine.
i haven't talked to a girl casually irl in over a year. I don't even know how I caught her eye to begin with. Thanks for reading my blog.

Attached: 1529542168648.jpg (600x815, 91K)

but what about all the mans? every mans unique and different 4 u

You aren't dead, you aren't an empty vessel, that person isn't you, before you can truly find real love and happiness with someone else, you have to learn to love yourself, and I know it sounds like bullshit but it helps, I hope you try this femanon and are able to move on

Don't post my daughter in this image board you degenerate.

I fapped to her twice gramps
kys, she mine now

shut ub binch

Attached: 1511238579769.jpg (792x612, 53K)

Do not tell my new gf to shut up retard
kys

Well, being a roastie you can easily find someone whos obsessed with you at the snap of the fingers. So take that as you will

Women dont have feelings dumbass. If op says hes heartbroken it means hes a faggot. Nothing wrong with that.

Hey, FCK U frick

he left you for a younger prettier girl

you'll have a new boyfriend in about 2 weeks.

stop whining

how do you just fall out of love with someone who you were once in love with and who still shows interest in you? idt i've ever experienced this. this seems like a distinctly male thing to do, and it doesn't really make any sense. was the original love just much weaker and a different experience than female love?

yep, it took the love of my life, who I broke it off with, one week to get into a call with a new guy, she helped him practice to get with this girl he liked because he was shy and didn't know how to talk to girls
then she went searching and found a guy who she's been in a perpetual discord call with and they fuck in two short weeks
I'm just waiting for her to fuck him and tell me all about it and post instagram pics so I can move on
she even went from shut in to having a job ang working 12 hours a day to MAKE it happen (other guy is shut in too)
I fucking always do this, fuck
she spent virtually no time alone
I spent the entire last 3 and a half months paralyzed
and I've tried everything, no contact, deleting socials, everything
I swear it's a feral response, women evolved to look for new partners, because the men would die killing prey or whatever, while men are loyal to the end of time, because they want to protect and care for their love
I'm broken
new guy is nice though and I'm happy for him, lucky kid

us robots hate ourselves so much that once we can't be what our femanon wants us to be we break it off
you're on r9k, I doubt this is a roastie getting dumped by chad situation, could be though and if you wonder how that works, chad doesn't know how to love

the pain must be indescribable
I can't imagine the loneliness and sheer terrifying pain you must feel
all men are absolute scum, evil even

She's got a personality that isn't generic harem garbage either. Makes you feel like humanity still has hope, even if it's just small specks of light in the abyss.

Go look for a fuck buddy somewhere else, normalscum

>bf that gives money to instagram whores
HAHAHAHAHA THAT IS BEYOND FUCKING KEK TIER JESUS CHRIST ON A POGO STICK HOW DO YOU EVEN FUCK UP SO BAD TO END UP IN A RELATIONSHIP LIKE THAT HE COULD FUCK A GIRL IN FRONT OF YOU WHILST YOU WATCH AND IT WOULDN'T BE AS BAD AS THE SHIT YOU'RE PUTTING UP WITH

how old are you two and how long have you been together?

>women can feel love

nice meme

Ok, nobody cares.

Dude, i just want you to know, this post has been the highlight of my week and i want to thank you.

It's actually possible to will your heart to stop beating, as well as to die in a variety of other "natural" ways on purpose, so you're clearly not trying hard enough.