I tried to unfriendzone myself using advice on another board

spent 3 months apart, worked out, changed my appearance, changed my job, tried to become a better person knowing the time would come where i would see her again.
it didnt work. so fuck self improvement, i mog the guy shes seeing now in height and money, now physically after losing 30 pounds and getting stronger. but it doesnt matter, im her friend apparently

Attached: 405465046540654065406540.jpg (288x314, 19K)

its okay, user. go find yourself a better girl. she doesnt deserve you and the effort you put in

whats your face look like on a scale of 1 - 10?

You did all that for one women? What a faggot.

ive been working out too. keep going, both of us

Don't waste your time trying to impress individual women man, it's a numbers game. If she doesn't want you move on, I'm sorry if it hurts I've been there but it's true.

You don't improve yourself for other people faggot.

>Self improvement
>Self
>As in for the "Self"

A relationship isn't a sustainable source of happiness user, keep going down the road of self improvement, and you'll find happiness.

also you can fug other girls, y know? billions here

Don't allow a single person to have so much control over your life, jesus christ. It's good that you have come this far, but you need to continue on your own grounds from here on out. She is holding your whole fucking outlook on life in her hands? You need to get your mental/emotional game as strong as you are physically.

Lucifer fuck off namekike

whenever you start thinking about doing these kinds of things for a woman you have to consider if she would do something like this for you. if she wouldn't, she isn't worth the effort.

fine see ya

Come back as Jesus

6? i know i look better now ive lost some weight and ive still work to do.

we worked together for a year until march, everychance we got to work together on something she would come running by my side because i would carry us both. we would text each other all the time outside of work, had our own stupid in-jokes and songs like all shitty male/female friendships have. looking back it was cringe as fuck.
but in the year we were coworkers, i only ever saw her outside of work once, which again was because i was a loyal lapdog willing to do shit for her like an idiot.

i got a new job in march and we said we'd stay in touch, on Jow Forums there was a thread at the time about changing how we look to people and i did all of it.
new clothes, new haircut (buzzed the gay looking spikey hair off), lost weight, changed my whole diet, got fitter, finally got my own car. ive even got new friends now in my new job and made the point of mentioning several female names to see her reaction, at the back of my mind through all of it was trying to do the best i can before seeing her again.
so she said i was looking amazing, she said she really missed working with me, she said she was delighted i was enjoying my new job... she then said things have been going well for her too with some new guy and yakyakyak.. i tuned out.

whats the fucking point m8s? might aswell just polish off some vodka and eat cakes

Abundance my man. She is prob dating and texting other dudes. Fuck her, you are above her. Keep her number. Move on. Dont invest so much into her. Work out for yourself

because you still have the same personality retard

i dont think i do, being around new people and doing new things has broken whatever faggy carefree fun niceguy i had left in me.
back when we worked together i was a real soggy mess, im still not where i want to be physically but compared to then im different and in all aspects including attitude. i used to try and find cute things to joke about or whatever but since leaving her side none of that has entered my mind at all.
when we worked together there were 3-4 nerdy people in their 20s and the rest were all 40+boomers, so there wasnt much peer pressure to be cool or competitive like i have now in my new job, where all of us are sub 35. the humors different, the atmosphere is different and it was a wake up call to me.

i still miss her tho, got to get her out of my head

your name start with an A and her's D by any chance?

>oneitis
>"improves" for some thot who never spared a single thought about him
>fell for the r9k incel memes about height and cash
you're sad. you improve for yourself, then you go get the literal billions of other hoes out there. good lesson for your retarded ass

you need to find a way to get her out of her head. cut her off dude, shes really not worth your time. block her number and social media.
best youll get to be is some sort of fall-back plan if her current relationship crumbles. dont let yourself get used and stop being some sort of pathetic beta. you already improved yourself. keep on doing it but instead do it for yourself or a girl who will properly make the same sort of effort to make YOU happy.

is it worth outright asking her out and confessing in one last miserable embarrassing moment?

no

holy shit NO. if shes telling you that its going well with another guy, you arent her priority. maybe she'll go out with you but it wont be genuine interest but some sort of "meh might as well go with it" feeling. dont play yourself like that

no. i was in your spot when i was a teen, and being unable to move on ate up years of my life. trust me, even if you think she's the most special girl out there, it's not worth suffering unrequited love

there'll be temporary pain, but you better start moving on before you fuck yourself over

Women have no top priority. They just use men. He can easily steer her his direction if done correctly and not in a creepy way. Men and women date multiple people all the time. Be simplistic asking her out. Set the date. If she says yes okay, if not dont waste your time.

But what did you do to improve your personality?

i think youre right, i know me making a dick of myself telling her ive thought about her constantly since we first met is suicide fuel.
she has some pretty friends, maybe i should just go and fuck one of them and then ghost the lot of them forever

there are some good women out there. why force a relationship when shes clearly happy/going for someone else? the relationship has a chance of happening but it unlikely to last.
yeah do whatever it takes to get her off your mind. dont waste your time on people who barely give a shit about you. been there done that and its fucking regrettable

knowing that personality plays a large part in how attractive you are is a hard pill to swallow indeed

Stop focusing one one whore
Do you think Chad's give a fuck about any one woman?

whenever i wasnt around her i was a different person, when i was with her i was a bit soppy and tried really hard to be mr nice guy, pretending to laugh at silly jokes like a so yboy and pretending to be into the same shitty tv shows and stuff she was, when i was by myself and online i was always a different person.
im myself all the time now, when i saw her this morning there was no hint of that old pretend me coming back thankfully, so something has changed there.

>dont waste your time on people who barely give a shit about you
theres nothing new in this line that we dont already know but i think you might be right, i probably shouldnt have wasted my time seeing her at all today.
i used to always think the friendzone was a boomer meme but its true sadly, even when two people can get on amazingly the girl gives zero fucks about the guy

>he did all that self improvement for one girl

Man that shit hurts. Glad I dont delude myself like that anymore, I was worse than you at one point.

Look how easy it is for women to get men (orbiters/instagram likes), when men gotta put in all this fucking work. Females will use weak males. Fucking bullshit about "there are some good females." I assume the girl is young, she will rasily swoop at a higher value male like OP. Most people are somewhat narcissistic and Machivelliian. Multiple girls and people have used me before. I'm gonna fucking play the game to. He does not need to force anything, they can go on dates every once in a while and fuck. Not every relationship is super deep.

>I was worse than you at one point.
what happened?

dont lose all hope. just keep yourself in check and stay realistic. a mix of pessimism and optimism is best. good luck though, user! i hope you end up with a proper gf
i mean if OP wants to go for superficial, shallow relationships, then he can. but from what i read, that doesnt seem like what he wants, so im tailoring my advice towards getting a long-lasting genuine relationship.

I get what you are saying man. It does not need to be superficial. I'm just saying don't focus on one girl. Date multiple and maybe if right one come along do a relationship. He still young. Plus it helps with experience.

I feel you op, been there myself when at college.
female friend was part of a group I knew and we would see each other around campus all the time, always chatted facebook chats.
her insta had a new guy in it every few months and they were not even true chads, I just watched it all from the sidelines like a cuck

Dude dont take it so hard. U want a girl. Then show them u are ni nice guy everytime an stand out and never let them think u need them......cause turn off. Sure to them but if u meet a nee girl u straight tell her ur a guy an we dont do friend zones. If u lead me on then u best expect feelings so keep ur lunch date and ur old bf talk for the next guy. No friend zone her bitch

>whats the fucking point m8s?
There's no point, play stupid games, win stupid prizes. The "self improvement" shit is to impress shallow whores who are only into random one night stands, fuckbuddies, and other kinds of "relationships" that aren't real. That's why normalfags give this "advice" so much, it's for getting your dick wet, not to get married.

It's complete bullshit if you want an actual decent life with a decent woman.