Why don't you have a gf/bf who shares your interests?

Why don't you have a gf/bf who shares your interests?

Attached: yande.re 447854 business_suit megane momose_narumi nez-kun nifuji_hirotaka watermark wotaku_ni_koi_w (2473x3600, 1.42M)

I've never found anyone into anime, gachas, mmos, shitty loud music and being a depressed fuck

because life isnt an anime where you find a cute otaku gf. Any girl into that stuff really has her pick of the litter.

This is what I love about otakus, they are all ugly as sin and they know not to breed with each other because of this.
Why cant normies be like this?

I bought the manga of this and I have to swear it's the cringiest shit I've ever read. Absolutely trash.

Attached: piccolo-dbz-normal-636.png (636x636, 501K)

She only wants Chad, dumbass.

Attached: 02FF8631-1F28-4B82-A488-4594429002ED.jpg (900x750, 61K)

i really want this, my gf is a fucking normalfag bitch and i hate her, don't fall for the "polar opposites attract each other" meme

Attached: 1553194445281.png (869x892, 223K)

>tfw no gf to splay splatoon 2 and super smash
bros with

Attached: 1564019073410.gif (480x480, 379K)

>tfw no squid gf to go swimming with

Havent met a woman that likes swimming, hates tv, and is an introverted.

Keep trying, NEVER GIVE UP pls

Because I am a social cripple, a talentless hack, and I devoted my life to geektism while having normie tier knowledge and culture of those things. Also nobody invites me to conventions so I have to browse bloody facebook to find one in my zone. But don't worry, there is hope, I met a chill couple that share the interest for anime and vidya. They look happy together, and I repeat, they are chill.
I don't need that, I know my place, I know my problem: I don't even want to try.

Attached: Screenshot_20181230-133406_YouTube.jpg (1280x720, 151K)

this isnt my nigga?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-12 at 11.16.27 PM.png (2476x340, 221K)

Women only like shit superficially. Why would I want to share my interests with someone who doesn't 'get' them?
I have a gf and she's supposedly smart, but literally every conversation about anything is me talking at her and her going 'hmm I agree', and then she parrots my opinions back to me a few weeks later.
I go to uni where like 70% of the students are female and they are exactly the same. They either have no opinion and say nothing about a topic, or they try to look clever and talk out of their ass.

Attached: nn.jpg (496x500, 22K)

I'm beyond autistic, so I've resigned to putting all my time and attention into my car.

sincerely, /o/

Oh hey br/o/
Either way car girls are so rare to come by and the ones that exist are really only doing it for the attention and not because they enjoy the cars, or wrenching, or driving, they literally just do it because they know they're highly sought after in the scene.
Shit sucks, all I ever wanted was a qt gf that is into cars. We both would help each other fix up our shitboxes, compare laptimes of cars we'd never be able to afford and argue over the brands we fanboy (she'd be a gtr pleb and i'm a porsche shill), race each other on the backroads at night.
Even saying this as a pipe dream is surreal.
What you drive btw?

Attached: 1396506684045.png (807x773, 88K)

good to see another l/o/nley driver here. You'll probably hate me though, I'm a bimmer fag with a base model e90, been looking at BRZs though. How bout you?

Memes aside the BRZ isn't that bad, sure is slow but is a good foundation to make something out of it.
I drive a fiesta 1.6 and I absolutely hate it. It's soulless literally designed to take you from A to B without spending too much fuel.
Prior to that I had a 90's VW Fox, which sure was also slow af but shit I loved the shit out of it. Everything mechanical and extremely light. Sadly my parents made me get rid of it because it was too unsafe and shit like that, and since I'm neet and daddy pays for my insurance/fuel I had to do it and settle for this boring basedmobile.
Right now I'm trying to save up some money to at least make this a little more fun.

Hey man, there's nothing wrong with that, most people on /o/ front some B.S. about how they bootstraps everything themselves. I was literally given my car, only had to pay for the repairs. In fact my parent's were paying for my insurance, fuel, and general maintenance on it until I was 22 with a stable full time job. I'm sorry the fiesta is so soulless, I have a friend with one that loves it, but he also washes his car with ajax and dries it with foot towels so I'll take your word over his any day. Keep up the savings though! I hope you can turn it into a really fun car, and maybe I'll see you out there.

Attached: ass_med.jpg (1630x917, 688K)

Get married carfags

i don't have any interests lol