Whats your plan,user?you DO have one,right?

Whats your plan,user?you DO have one,right?

Attached: 1562566458327.jpg (1081x995, 314K)

plan is to man up and kms

The plan is simple.

Crashing the plane with no survivors.

Attached: bane.png (577x1177, 717K)

Do I look the kind of guy with a plan?

Attached: Joker+feels+poor+guy+_4c5eda_4567368.png (584x608, 505K)

go 50k in debt for 4 years of school and also get a bf that will adopt a kid with me and a dog

i wish I had a penny for every time I saw copy pasta threads.

stop talking to her, go to school for a few years, get a high-paying job, then hit her back up again and hope she's still a virgin

Wing it until I die in an accident.

Attached: 21-kermit-tea.w710.h473.2x.jpg (1419x946, 65K)

Try to delude myself into thinking that I can make it. Have everything around me come crumbling down which will lead up to suicide .

Attached: IMG_20190812_060208_557.jpg (522x465, 29K)

Get clean finally, get healthy, get married, buy a house and give my wife babies
Also start making dubstep again and get away from trap

start going to the gym, keep talking to women, continue to dress more fashionably, make my apartment the slickest bachelor pad in the world

i know i'm going to make it, i just worry.

my plan is to drop out of school and become a soundcloud beatmaker. i stopped going to school today

Plan is to stick around until WW3 or black American Hitler. Possibly both simultaneously.

I make trap and rap beats what do you do

trap beats. what are your favourite VSTs?

yeah I do, but I can't say exactly what my plan is
im looking at you mr glownigger

Attached: Karen.jpg (640x839, 64K)

Not really.
I'm studying for a field I have no interest in working in professionally, and I'm starting to worry I may have a mental illness.
I decided a few years ago that I will kill myself before 35, so I have 13 years left to make an impact on the world before I make an impact on the pavement.
I'm gonna write a novel and maybe do some very naughty things. That's all I have for foresight.

For today? Well, if she's awake and has the time I'd like to take my gf out for breakfast somewhere.

Beyond that, I don't have many plans for the day. Think some of my old friends might want to see Scary Stories To Tell In The Dark later on, I've already seen it but it was fun enough to want to see again.

I've always wanted to see that song Season Of The Witch being used for some violent supernatural thing, along the lines of Evil Dead 2. Was first introduced to it by Paranorman but I don't really think that counts.

Machine for samplers, best synths imo are omnisphere, massive, fm8
The best mix plugins are UAD for my emulated classic rack units,Neve stuff, best compressors and best !aster bus compressor is the uad Fairchild
Waves ssl series is also great for mixing
For out-there fx, delays, filters, phaser and distortion, Soundtoys bundle is the best
There's also some obscure ones
I also use the shit out of Reason, but I have version 4 where it was midi only. I use rewire and route it through an aux bus in my DAW, and use it as basically an insdteument. I will have several layers or parts all coming through reason buses, smd reason has its own sequencer too. So it's like a whole submix, used in varius ways.

I often do whole beats in machine, besides the mix. I always cut to audio all my parts after sequencing, then edit and mix audio stripes.

For bass I mostly use massive or sample 808s. Occasionally my minimoog plugin by arturia, very good emulator. Omjisphere presets for ambient type bass and pads.

My daw has some neat native plugins too, like the pattern gate. I use MOTU DP 8 by the way

I have been too lazy to learn sound design so I just use omnisphere presets.

Just kinda chill with my neetbux until I can find a drug dealer. Then I'll eventually OD.

Yeah, suicide. Hopefully in a year's time. Things are so bad, bros.

Attached: 1442623851898.jpg (329x323, 75K)

Plan? Live off neetbux until they cut me off. Then maybe walk out in to the ocean and let the tide take me I guess. I don't know why but I've been fascinated with that idea since I was a kid.