If youre a genetically inferior beta male, is there any reason not to become a trap ?

If youre a genetically inferior beta male, is there any reason not to become a trap ?

it literally makes your quality of life 100x better

> much more positive attention from both guys and girls
> its fun to dress up hot and sexy all the time, Im 6 months on hormones
> get to be part of an amazing and supportive and loving community

But the best part is you get an amazing and fulfilling sex life. I was a virgin before now that im a girl I literally have sex like 5x a week with like three different friends with benefits. I finally feel like Im a part of society now. I never dared to leave my basement before, but hormones have me a new chance at life. I finally feel like myeslf again.

Attached: cutehousecry.jpg (3072x4096, 788K)

fuck off and dilate your brain with a 12 gauge

Sage and hide faggot threads origjshxhvnsjd

anyone whos actually mad is just a repressing tranny who needs to be helped

Attached: x2codi.jpg (2344x2203, 887K)

Man I wanna trace over that soft skin with my fingernails, watching the gooseflesh writhe and squirm

You guys couldn't get an actual cute fag to shill your shit discord, this skinnyfat failed tranny with shit skin aint it chief

I did exactly this, and lived as a cute trans girl for 2 years. my life got better, i made friends, even lost virginity.

The problem is that it severely pisses off your family and you have to cut them all off to continue. I had to detransition

>tfw wish I was a cute girl
>be 6'8" and have the body shape of a refrigerator

Attached: 1519308795113.gif (400x225, 379K)

ewww he's fat and has stretchmarks. dumb fag

Why choose your biological family over happiness?

I just dont like being girly or having things in my butt. Plus if I am sad and have problem as a guy I will still be sad and have problems as a trap. I'd rather channel my frustration at life into lifting and forcing myself to be social.

Attached: 1455ga.png (265x216, 126K)

Please god be my gf(male), I'm bisexual, I want a man to give me their body, I want to fuck your ass and make love to you. I need it so badly, Idc if you dress up or not, I just want a subby male to become my wife

Dude fuck this is so disgusting get a fucking life you dickwad

yeah but it ruins your asshole

> ain't it chief
btfo zoomer fag, that tranny gets laid more in a week than you do in your life

Attached: goyim.webm (480x360, 598K)

post evidence then
I'm sure you have it and this would make your discord a lot more popular

Why so defensive user? Are you one of it's many orbiters?
>the only thing that tranny has going for it is sex
only a matter of time before they get an std then

sure make assumptions about my sex life :)

Attached: 1556102358360.png (639x647, 226K)

If we accept racial reality that not all races are equal, we also must accept variance of quality within a race. Not all genetic stock is created equal.

This is often seen in males with a split within alpha males and betamales. Alpha males have a natural genetic drive to be chads, be liked, and attract mates.
Beta males lack this natural instinctual drive that results in a few outcomes.
You have the beta male cuck who adopts progressive positions and sells out their race and gender to feminists.
You have the robot, who simply gives up on social interaction and mating.
Then you have the 'red pilled' betamale whom wishes to be alpha, but lacks that natural drive. Their dysphoria between their alpha desires and beta reality often manifests itself in great outbursts of rage.

The reality is even if any of the betamale categories were to breed, they would not increase the quality of their racial stock. It's pointless to try and encourage it and aggravate the alpha dysphoria of the betamale. They are incapable of improving the white race.

However, by converting these betas into traps it allows us to retaliate against the biggest threat to white women, the big black cock.
Trap converted betas can help keep the white women safe by snatchong the niggerdick from her pussy and taking into himself.

>If we accept racial reality that not all races are equal, we also must accept variance of quality within a race. Not all genetic stock is created equal.
>
>This is often seen in males with a split within alpha males and betamales. Alpha males have a natural genetic drive to be chads, be liked, and attract mates.
>Beta males lack this natural instinctual drive that results in a few outcomes.
>You have the beta male cuck who adopts progressive positions and sells out their race and gender to feminists.
>You have the robot, who simply gives up on social interaction and mating.
>Then you have the 'red pilled' betamale whom wishes to be alpha, but lacks that natural drive. Their dysphoria between their alpha desires and beta reality often manifests itself in great outbursts of rage.
>
>The reality is even if any of the betamale categories were to breed, they would not increase the quality of their racial stock. It's pointless to try and encourage it and aggravate the alpha dysphoria of the betamale. They are incapable of improving the white race.
>
>However, by converting these betas into traps it allows us to retaliate against the biggest threat to white women, the big black cock.
>Trap converted betas can help keep the white women safe by snatchong the niggerdick from her pussy and taking into himself.
have sex

Virgin males need to understand what their place in society is. They can be much happier as women

Of course I'm doing my duty to keep BBC out of white women.

>he doesn't want to watch his qt pale gf take a big nigger dick
??? Are you gay or something?

Actually I'd rather be a huge tranny whore, feel my body throwing out the disgusting masculine garbage and live an exciting life full of intimacy with so many people, even if I catch every disease in the book except HIV (that shit is basically solved) and mercy kms after 5 years. Fuck being a wage drone for 50 years then rotting away in a retirement home.

I'm flattered pls be in south east us.

>Disgusting masculine garbage

sounds like you have a warped view of masculinity where the optimal male archetype is an overly aggressive emotionally stunted 20% body fat egotistical manchild and went for the polar opposite

perfectly reasonable to be male, practice grooming, assess yourself by your own standards and have intimate relationships with people you like

which is what you're doing right now

Every man I've ever seen is either gross or has mostly feminine features, but nice try.
...pushing this in a forcefem fantasy thread where everyone wants to get dominated by a hunk was kind of dumb though, I'll cop to that

good for you user but you have to stop assuming things
>wagie
haha noo I've no need for a job
t.trust fund babby

Either way enjoy your degenerate lifestyle and stop assuming things about others

>is a trust fund baby
>is on Jow Forums
I think the wannabe tranny is doing better than you how can you fuck your life up being rich?

The choice is a matter of blood and honour. My pathetic beta seed would only further dilute the quality. Deep down, you know if you're a Chad or not. I struggled with alpha dysphoria for a long time too. But facts are facts.

It's not just about numbers when it comes to racial purity. It's about quality control. There's no point wishing on a magical change. Deep down you know who's a Chad who will produce magnificent intelligent white children and who will create some hyperactive screeching autistic monsters.

But we can be the barrier that prevents erasure through mixture. Deep down you know you're not an alpha. But you can choose to do your duty and protect white women with wide fertile hips that BBC hunt.

Attached: a2h7478eulky.jpg (750x744, 61K)

Yeah no. It just makes you look like a huge train wreck. Makes you more dependant on drugs. Lowers your self esteem so absurdly low levels. And let's be honest you couldn't pull off looking like a trap with those disgusting man hands Adam's apple and that face. Unironicly 40% yourself.

To not shame my family or become mentally and physically weaker for gay men on the internet, and to have a higher chance of getting a qtp2t trad gf someday, lower rate of suicide, a safe libido and testosterone levels to keep.me going, and Im simply not retarded like you s o y boy npc faggots who got memed into a new identity by internet trolls

>all this cope
I'm going to have my gf service two bulls tonight just to spite you. Eat shit anime loser

You know, you're right. Let them die off now with their other "species" before they ruin any other future

Thank God I'll never be in a relationship.

I hope they make lots of spunky goo goo on your dakimakura. It'll accustom you to their scent.
I'm glad you're on your way to helping defend the white race.

Attached: maxresdefault(2).jpg (1280x720, 90K)

My plan is to take bica and then take only a small dose of E
I just want to be a cute boy because I don't feel entirely like a female either

Get fucked, it turns out she's too tired for tonight so she's going straight home after work. I'll ask her next time.

Get fucked? I think you misjudge how little I care about your "relationship." I'm just waiting for it to implode and she dumps your ass like every single relationship of this type. Hell if anything it'll lead to your sweet sweet an heroing. I can't wait. Gives me shivers.

>he's so unhappy he waits with excitement for the death of complete strangers
Why are you like this?

and then one day for no reason at all, for no real reason, we really don't fucking know how or why Hitler rose to power.

Attached: 1d6.jpg (625x939, 77K)

You make all the pillow humpies you want sweetiekins

Attached: blend-s-hideri-kanzaki-dakimakura-body-pillow-hugging-case-anime-2-sides-50cmx150cm-velvet-one-side- (550x733, 59K)

Thanks bro do you want to have a turn after me?

I've tried to keep it tucked snug into panties. Guys fucking your perky butt love it if you squirt. Just careful to keep you cummy in your panty or they might try to make you lick it up. The negroes arent good at cleaning floors.

>this nigga wears panties
ahahahahahaa

How about, instead of being something like that, start improving yourself? Think of everyone you love.

You can't improve genetics silly. Chads don't need to put extra effort in, they're naturally providers. If you're struggling against your natural beta state, you have alpha dysphoria.

sage and hide how many times are you faggots going to be exposed for being sick manipulators and pedophiles for you to fuck off?

>Cosmo Wright
Thanks for the offer but im good with my facial hair and testosterone even if im a beta

Because the board I used to love to come to that used to be about losers loners nerds and people who couldn't succeed anywhere would come and vent about problems. Now it's full of trap bullshit and hrt nonsense deluding people into thinking that everything that you are is dependent on getting sex. Even if that means permanently fucking your self up. So fuck it. Be the chicks you wanna be. Be the ugly unpassable cross dressers you wanna be. Minimize your whole person to be some cum rag like the foids you hate and neck yourself at 40 because you are too ugly to be that "sissy" you wanted to be. Just means there will be more anons taking a shit gun to the head. One more degereate piece of shit blowing their brains out or going on a murderous rampage. At least I'll have people to laugh at. The best cope in the world is literally not being these people.

Oof, that's some nasty alpha dysphoria there. You admit you're a loser loner nerd, but refuse to accept you were just born genetically inferior and unworthy of breeding.
I hope you'll come to terms with your alpha dysphoria .

>Because the board I used to love to come to that used to be about losers loners nerds and people who couldn't succeed anywhere would come and vent about problems
You're bitching about the same thing you incel faggots did to the people who were here before you. This board wasn't always for fuck-ups without friends, gfs, etc. It was for people who could pass as normie to vent about THEIR problems. This place was never for you. Fuck off.

Keep trying to make up terms. Armchair psychology doesn't work.

Acting like I wasn't there from the start. I may not be a normie but incels would never accept me because I am not them I am actually trying to live my life and make it a decent one busting my ass through college so I can have a decent career. Like I said a person isn't define on whether they can get laid or not. So how about you fuck off for supporting this bullshit.

whats considered short for a boy
not "haha manlet" short but like "wow this dude is small" short

5'6" - 5'7"

At this height he's noticeably the same height as most women.

im 5'5 and im so lonely i just might take the plunge
i dont know
its the constant crushing loneliness or doing this and if i could pull this off i think id prefer it

imagine being loser, virgin, neet, but still thinking to be total master of psychology and not a retard with inferior genes who too dumb for basic life shit.

Quads speak the truth, originalally

Nice quads. Why the fuck is this shit accepted though? What happened to the good ol days when we chased this trash off our boards?

Mate, I'm not going to bullshit you and pretend that being short doesn't suck but it's not a fucking death sentence. Don't be a bitch and tap out over something you couldn't even control. Get into therapy with a male, talk about it. You can make it.

thats fair and a good point
been a particularly lonely night
thank you for the positive words

>been a particularly lonely night
I know what they're like. Just don't spend the night attacking yourself, tearing yourself down just makes everything worse. I'm trying to remember that myself too. Good luck bro.

thank you, ill try to remember it
you too friend

Shit be lonely yeah but there are far better things be. Don't destroy your body and the rest of your life because some other user did so and is trying to recruit others into the same death sentence.