Hey...

Hey, Jow Forums so I was thinking and I came to the conclusion that what we all share is that we all have unrealistic expectations about relationships.
So the question is HOW unrealistic are yours?

0: You are fine with dating a girl who is human
1: You want a gf who is good looking and extremely hot
2: You want a mommy gf who is going to take care of you
3: You hope that a Misaki is going to rescue you from your NEET dom
4: You want a gf that will actually love you
5: You have transcended gfs and just want someone to have a strange kind of yuri friendship love kind of relationship that is commonly portrayed in magical girl slice of life anime.

So which is it? I'm 5

Attached: bestFriends.gif (500x562, 907K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DGEX_7IqaC4
youtu.be/JdUq2opPY-Q
youtu.be/OLv6ycYcpGI
youtu.be/Wi0jHZTr4_0
youtu.be/LidxTrw3jIw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is 4 that unobtainable?

0.5? Doesn't even need to be good looking or extremely hot, average and takes care of herself are enough. Asks as much as she gives and is generally kind, sees you as human and not a number that she had to settle down with and is loyal. In these days that might be asking for a 10, who know. Subhumans all of you.

No, that's 0, completely realistic. Just don't have illusions about it actually being 4.

If I think about it carefully, it should have been put after 5 imao.
Somewhere at the end of the world when you overthrow the foundation of reality and make anime real... Perhaps it might one day become a reality.
4? Not even in Hell.

Hard to say some days it's a 0 others it's a 5. Most girls are just disgusting and not gf/wife material to me at all and I'm not desperate enough that I'd settle for someone I don't feel anything for. The 0 just comes from my desire to marry younger less corrupt women.

>wanting to date a human
I'm only interested in goddesses and extremely high-tier monstergirls. Humans are trash.

Attached: 1489084483639.jpg (2508x3541, 712K)

That's exactly what 4 means.

That sounds less obtainable than 5 tho

Attached: 1528351687101.jpg (620x950, 691K)

Essentially 5

Fully unrealistic:
1) Expect my partner to find me attractive
2) Expect my partner to enjoy spending time with me
3) Expect us to find new interests or ways to spend time together, with at least some minimal overlap and tolerance for each other's interests (my more horrible ones: anime, electronic music, audio and music production, programming, 2d and 3d computer graphics, hiking, biking, gardening, cooking, tea, electronics, movies/film,)
4) Expect a partner to have common long-term goals such as owning a well-maintained home and maintaining an income and our physical and spiritual (whatever you'd call it, feeling happy) well-being together

So as you can see my requirements are totally unrealistic and fucked. It's hopeless.

That's literally 0, user.
Not sure if bait or not.

2 & 3
27yr old highschool dropout

Well, MONSTER girls are probably 4.5 by all metrics.
However the Chinese are on to it, so it might actually end up being more realistic than 4.

How do you cope?
Or do you have a Homura?

Attached: Madoka_hug_and_headpat.gif (600x338, 1.22M)

Japanese are working on them too. Hopefully they'll come along soon enough to keep me company as an old man.

Attached: 1335728772535.jpg (1124x1500, 796K)

>Not sure if bait or not.
All I can do is bate! I'm basically willing to date any human who isn't larger than me and capable of consuming me in my sleep one night when she loses control of her urge to eat meat (I'm 160 lbs, so anyone

Attached: palmela_handerson.png (568x408, 56K)

>Anyway here's a pic of my girlfriend,
Okay, I'll take a look.

Attached: sl028.jpg (504x1535, 240K)

>exist in an unattractive state
For example I refuse to own or operate any vehicle based upon internal combustion. I'm willing to buy an electric car, but I've never had reason (motivation) to do so.

"BU-BU-BU-BUH-BUT!!!! WHAT ABOUT WHEN YOU WANT TO DRIVE HALF WAY AROUND THE PLANET!?"

That does not occur and if it occurs for you fuck you, I don't want you ya dumb travelwhore.

The Earth is approximately 12000km around, so since I've travelled approximately 6000km in horizontal (W/E) and 2000km vertical (N/S) I would argue I've already seen the entire world, and it fucking sucked.

I've seen more horrible things than you could imagine like a coked up starving heroin addict with a 3 month old baby hanging from her tit showing as much rib as excavated human remains.

I live in by my experience in the rest of the world one of the best if not THE best places anywhere on this planet. Forgive me for not wanting to stroll through the horrid desert outside the garden of Eden you dumb cunt.

Attached: gh.jpg (634x820, 96K)

i want to date a living creature
im beginning to consider weird otherkin trash im so desperate help me

I want madoka to heafpat me

Attached: images (2).jpg (190x266, 6K)

what else have you seen?

I want to fuck Homu so hard molten lava shoots out of her pussy

Attached: 1397718296374.jpg (1040x1477, 291K)

I've seen mansions. Both the shitty tin roof sort (fallout 3, real world edition) and the ten million dollar sort. I've been inside the mansion on the hill with the tower and the window that looks out across the ocean.

I've seen beaches, deserts, rain forests, endless "big sky" planes, glaciers, bare mountain peaks, rivers cut deeply into what seem like infinite gorges in cracks of the earth, tundra, concrete jungle and slum wastelands.

I've seen the endless soot and smog and red lights in streets in downtown Detroit at the edge of the lakes during the summer when it never stops pouring rain.

I've stood in a mall in Japan containing thousands of people over a foot shorter than I am and felt intensely vulnerable to their stares and scowling frowns.

Attached: shadey_hotel.jpg (1124x743, 158K)

>planes
Yeah you'd expect to see at least one or two in a big clear sky. I've seen endless big sky plains and giga acre fields swaying in the wind. I've seen the fog float over forests on the mountainsides sweep down into the fresh valley meadows at sunrise in places where you could walk a hundred miles and never see another soul or even sign of one.

Attached: lonry.jpg (1200x800, 269K)

youtu.be/DGEX_7IqaC4
Nobody ever hears him, or the sound he appears to make. And he never seems to notice...

Attached: smokey2.jpg (1066x1600, 508K)

>what else have you seen?
youtu.be/JdUq2opPY-Q

Attached: sosb.png (1024x1024, 1.1M)

I've seen refugee camps that were...fuck, I took photos, but nuked them because I don't need to have shit that raw. It's never going to leave my head anyway. Humanity is fucking brutal and we're living in a golden age that will die and send us falling into the same hell everyone else is in...you know all those people looking forward to its collapse? They will get what they want. And I hope I'm too dead to see it. Or in Mongolia when it happens. I don't need to live that shit again.

Attached: 1405634624150.jpg (640x453, 77K)

It's weird to feel at the same time you're the one locked in the padded cell for your own safety... and yet look at other people who seem to be deluded and hopped up on some sort of blinding dissociative sedatives... like you're looking out of the padded cell through some window made of soft colored jello into the "outside world" on the other side which is just another padded cell.

I don't think things are quite so doomed... but the disconnection from reality that people have... I wonder if they had a sense of what reality truly is... it probably wouldn't make a damn difference, or at least none that's any good to anyone.

Let's tour Europe like the ordinary travel fags next time, but we'll avoid the eastern countries this time and pretend they don't exist.

blue... blue... blue...
youtu.be/OLv6ycYcpGI
happyhappyism is blue... blue... happy blue...

Attached: happyhappyism.jpg (1024x576, 73K)

youtu.be/Wi0jHZTr4_0
youtu.be/LidxTrw3jIw

Attached: becky.jpg (1000x864, 86K)

An original 4

Attached: 23.jpg (1000x1030, 107K)

What's the option for wanting a girl to use as I please, a girl that's simply my doll?

Says you. Mines pretty realistic. Never date. Never get in a relationship. Never make friends. People are garbage and not worth wasting your time one. That's reality.

That's a 4, you WOULD want to have it, but it does not exist.

That's a 2, same as mommy gf, you can get it theoretically with a lot of effort. Like, earn high 6 figures, be a sadist, and then meet the right person

No I don't want to have it at all. So - 1 or some shit. My desire for women is gone. My hatred for humanity is high. Amazing what focused anger and resentment can do when applied constructively. People aren't worth chasing after. They aren't worth depending on. There is no irl waifus or "mommy gfs" if you just learn to accept it life really ends up being a whole lot easier.