At what level of attractiveness does mysogyny stop being a problem?

At what level of attractiveness does mysogyny stop being a problem?

Attached: r5a0wda0h7f21.jpg (1372x1372, 119K)

what's the bio she was talking about?

Her comment literally doesn't fucking matter. She has no idea why you're there, or what you're looking for.

Fuck, why do people stick their noses where they don't belong.

tell her
>this is a discussion best had in person. snap?

>still matched :P

At least 7 for misogony, 8-9 for criminal record, if you're 10 everything goes including necro and scat right in the bio.

lemme guess you said you have standards by looking for a squeeze with a body count below 10 or something?

You take her number of daddy issues and divide it by your looks

Why would you put in your bio you have a criminal record?

>8-9 for criminal record
oh you don't know anything user,
bad ass criminals get laid often.. i mean by low quality but sometimes sexy women.

the younger and more naive the more likely they will fuck a 4/10 criminal

I'm at a point where women will excuse my awkwardness and lack of social understanding because I'm attractive enough. That is, I imagine, a bare minimum.

For misogyny, I've noticed it has to be men that are either near model-tier or considered "hot" but not model-tier. So probably 7's? 8+ is model-tier imo, and 6 is just "cute" or a "type".

>implying necro would not make a man 10/10
heresy

I managed to preg a level 99 femicunt. Ama i guess.
>Inb4 Chad
5'6 manlet

>you can literally hate wahmen if you're cute enough
this goes a long way to explaining the shallow mental nature of der ewige roast.

>level 99
pill me on this term

>that feel when ugly
It's weird to know that whatever you do you'll be a subhuman, guess this is what being a nigger is like

>aren't cute enough
So if he was a Chad it be okay? Fucking hate these creatures

Attached: 1564695690497.png (500x507, 105K)

Her beauty is surface deep and worthless, yet she lives under the illusion that it is real and has great worth. When time strikes her down she will be a miserable wretch.

'mistical' body tats, daddy issues all over the place, bright blue hair episodes, actively feminist to the point of making a fucking school of feminism on her uni where she is a respected proffesor. Crazy, great body. Even crazier sex.

Women actually love misogynists

I am probably an 8/10 physically but I ramp it up to 10 with my confidence, humor and brains. I can grab women by the pussy, ass and tits and they smile and bite their lip most of the time. If you are unattractive it is sexual harassment and misogyny. If you are good looking it is wanted and physical encouragement. It is nice to be able to squeeze random tits and ass but It is fleeting and worthless.

damn, senpai. how did you unlock this achievement?

op, what did you write in your bio? poast pls.

I would like to know myself. She wnet to my self defense classes trhu a mutual friend. I am somewhat decent at face and have a big donger but in her words she fell the moment she saw me.
At the same time once the honey moon phase ended she scalated to domestic violence, self harm, was/is a chain
smoker. CRAZY FUCKING BITCH.
In fact and in retrospect the worst fucking descion of me life. They only thing i can brag about it it's 'hey i fucked a femminists cunt up the ass, mouth and puss while she called me daddy' .

Attached: 1539392607731.jpg (650x808, 332K)

Below 6 = jailtime
7 = might be forgiven
8 = most things will be forgiven and it's cute
9 = huge turn on and love of their life

There are no 10/10s to women

Thanks for sharing your experience brother, these feminist women are insane

there's a subred ded to catfishing hot chicks with photos of 10/10 chads and posting sick shit in bio like 'convicted child rapist', etc., and the soul crushing realization that if you're hot enough, chicks won't care.

When the same cunts stop being entitled (aka, never)

lmao at white womyn