Dating women over 25

Dating women over 25, idk man.
People say you shouldn't be dating women over a certain age, because they are trying to lock you down.

I am 31, but I don't think I could see myself dating or fucking anyone bellow 26, it's fucking weird to me.

>Maturity
I need a woman to be both physically and mentally developed, none of that wishy-washy teenyboper shit

>Generational gap
I don't want to fuck a girl who doesn't remember pokemania or who is nostoligic for 2013 shesh.

>Family
My brother is 5 years younger than me, fucking anyone his age or younger is fucky and weird

>History
IDK I couldn't get a date in High school because all the girls in my class of 19 were dating 24 year old dudes. The age of consent in my state is 17 so that fucked my shit up.

What are your sentiments on all of this, should one date younger?

Attached: tumblr_mmqz030jc71rrw561o1_r1_500.gif (500x207, 954K)

you didnt even bother to edit the filename, ms

date just means "spends money on". am i gonna date oh yea

Well then enjoy ur used up scarred roastie soon to look like your mom

i was at a wedding the other day and there were a bunch of over 30 women.. fucking dreadful

what's with your dumb gay ass doubleposting in broken sentences?
motherfucker

did u say something lad

my mom is like 60 something dude.
So idk man, I should be chasing bops?

>I should be chasing bops
i don't know what this means

>bunch of over 30 women
dam imagine getting roasted by r9k for being over 30 and single

I'm in my 40s. I don't fucking care about age. In the last couple of years I've been with a 46 year old, an 18 (that's what it said on her ID mr FBI man I swear) year old, a 20 year old, and a 28 year old. I found common ground with all of them, got ghosted, did some ghosting of my own. Whatever.

Attached: 1394837383267.jpg (360x480, 40K)

Is 26 and 17 Jeffrey Epstein tier?

ya. yew should give all these single 30 + women one night stands

teeny bops, someone who I'd 21 today was born in 98 and was eleven when I was in college ten years ago. fuck that

you all should be fucking older chicks. they love young men

Honestly man, if you just looking for some temporary fun why not date younger women?

Attached: 1364461729633.jpg (1920x1200, 1.56M)

because emotionally theyre easily damaged by love.

older chicks you can beat da p*ssy up guilt free

idk man, just feels like I am taking advantage and making more incels. I could have easily snatched some 21 year old college student's girl at the last networking event I was at; but that isn't right.

>21 today
21yos have a bodycount in the double digits

I don't know what to tell you, you're 31 and sound like you'll be "dating" till you hit the 40s, also a bit of a normalfag manchild no offense with all this talk of "fucking" and
>I need a woman to be both physically and mentally developed
to do what? to have yet another sloppy doomed relationship till u're 45, bald, fat and miserably alone/stuck with someone similar?

Women just about to hit the wall are the most miserable and challenging of all women to deal with. In my own experience, women ages 25-32 are the least fun women to be around. Notice how much women spanned from 25-37 complain, and the ones in the mid to late 20s age group are the most cunty. They try very hard to act "adult", are less fun then their younger counterparts, are not as desperate and easy to fuck as their older counterparts and they yield probably the fewest rewards out of any age group. Not only that, these women are trying to lock men down and are at high risk for trying to get pregnant whether you want to or not.

by the time they're 18 they're already totally fucked up, especially if they want an older guy. if you want a girl who isn't emotionally messed up go take your last cumshot out to dinner
their problem nigga

what i meant was pumping and dumping. younger people still seek out pair bonding. younger girls dating an older man is bad because the man is beyond pair bonding.

hence why its evil to date young women as an older guy.

and older women dont expect their young lovers to be any kind of provider, its a lust exchange. so as a young man, you can fuck and creampie older chicks guilt free no strings attached.

>hence why its evil to date young women as an older guy.
t. seething zoomer

t. predatory boom boom

And there's nothing you can do about it :)

except play you like a fiddle and get you to admit

>are you a man?
>yes
>hahahaha i am a master genius manipulator and i played you like a fiddle by FORCING you to admit that you are a man!
Weird flex but ok

>man card
looks like youre pulling out a lot here. tell me, did my post earlier strike a nerve?

What have you said that would strike a nerve?

dishonest boom. its just us here.

>the man is beyond pair bonding
this isn't true as men pair bond differently
Moreover, even in older times it was common for the man to be older and not a virgin

also why do u spam so much

Attached: 6915755.jpg (200x314, 14K)

>older times
a complete meme. men are the same now as back then.
>we are different
we just want to rut, and again. young women could potentially pair bond with their zoomer cohorts. its predatory and pure evil for old men to bed young women.

>Dating.
Hellfire awaits you.

>also why do u spam so much
His oneitis is out getting fucked by an older guy and he shitposts on here to deal with the fact that he got fucking owned

my ex oneitis isnt so young, shes right against the wall. and yeah she could be, prob not. maybe when she was younger

>men are the same now as back then
right braindead fag, that's what I said
they were older and non virgins like ur example yet they pairbonded

>we just want to rut, and again
what?
>young women could potentially pair bond with their zoomer cohorts
why can't they pair bond with older men
and what does it matter if the slut has been anally ravaged 10s of times by 21? her pairbonding is fucked already regardless

Hell on tinder there's tons of zoomie thots with higher bodycount than ur mum

>its predatory and pure evil for old men to bed young women
half the bitches are into daddy shit nowdays, gimme a break
you're acting like we're talking about virginal, naive angels and not cumdumps that are gonna have 2 abortions and 3 mulatto babies by age 27

Attached: 1553707197167.gif (260x146, 903K)

its the older man that is beyond pair bonding, not the young women.

man you are really thick skulled

>his oneitis is against the wall
hahahaha why would you do that

and all that you just wrote is mental fecal vomit. boomers are diseased in the head

>its the older man that is beyond pair bonding,

but this is false and madeup by you, as already shown

> not the young women.
yes the young women
3 sexual partners and up=dead pairbonding for women

its not something i really chose, ive known her for almost a decade on and off

old men can pairbond with young women? ok doc ill take your boomer advice on it.

Just ask her out you colossal homo

Yeah I was really close to a 18 or 19 year old when I was 26.

>Turning 27 and still a virgin that has never had a gf

Attached: 1456375854135.jpg (500x435, 77K)

I'm also 31 and used to think like you. But then I realized that women really do age quicker than men. This is especially true if you take care of yourself and workout stay fit etc. Testosterone keeps you young.

Women just age differently than us. I've been seeing this 24 year old and it's perfectly fine. You are still a stud at 31 unless you really aged like shit. I took care of myself and slowed my aging. In fact it's hotter now, the relationship is better because I'm older wiser and stronger. She's young and naieve. So it works. Opposites attract

Im 31 and lost my virginity last year. It's really no biggie. Just stop jerking off and lift

shes too busy. she has too much emotional baggage for me to get close. and i said ex, she blew up on me im done for now with her

people should filter your spamming retarded illiterate namefag ass

Attached: 1553280505086.jpg (1294x478, 69K)

26 aint old bud. 30+ is old

right atcha sport

stupid boom predator

I'm older than 26 younger than 30.

That's cope and excuses. You either want her or you don't.

another boomer predator u are digusting she coud be ur daughter

People age at different speeds. I'm 31 and got mistaken for a college student

this is boomer speudoscience at its finest. ur

more boom psuedosience

It's a 7 year difference dummy. Not possible. Stay jealous tho

youre young enough for one more hurrah! go get em, sport

bro hes giving advice based on experience. its not "psuedoscience". the fuck is the matter with you man? have you ever spoken to anyone outside the internet in your life lmao

your posts fuckin reek dude

people don't lose the ability to pairbond with age

uh huh. ive made my point

>>History
>IDK I couldn't get a date in High school because all the girls in my class of 19 were dating 24 year old dudes. The age of consent in my state is 17 so that fucked my shit up.

so the law of consent are to protect ugly teenage boys sex drive ? wauw

>tfw 24 y/o virgin
>tfw everyone assumes that because I'm old I've probably had several boyfriends/encounters
I just want to find true love, dammit, but the older I get, the more suspicious I look.

Attached: 1531085544471.gif (500x376, 51K)

Honestly I used to think that it was best for guys to get hitched while they are younger but in reality me being a late bloomer was the best thing to happen.

It's yin and yang. Women are best to find a man as quickly as possible while they are young because their smv peaks quickly and then drops fast. Men however need time to build their smv and their general value.

So as a man, you're actually better off waiting and building yourself up. Now at 31 I am debt free, good job, fit, healthy, I pretty much have the pick of the litter with women. I can score women way hotter then when I was in my early 20s.

she was 11yo when you were 18, so u are effetcivly dating a 11yo uh

>Opposites attract
No they don't. Couples with opposite personalities won't get along well.

Male competence is a strong cue for women that's why young women are so strongly attracted to older partners.

Men and women are literally opposites. So yes you do want to date someone with the opposite personality as you. Do you want to date a woman that likes to fuck pussies and has masculine energy? No you don't

Nice image user. Unfortunately all I have that's similar is a webm with music. You'll find someone, don't worry.

>he wasn't nutting white at 7
bruh

>Men and women are literally opposites. So yes you do want to date someone with the opposite personality as you

This is either bait or you're simply retarded.

>I need a woman to be both physically and mentally developed
You are a 90's child, brainwashed by disney. If you want someone to challenge you, to enrich your life, to explore your future with... you need MALE friends. Women are not your physical or mental equals - they are for making children.

Look, there is nothing wrong with wanting a woman. If you didn't want a woman - you'd be a fag. But you wouldn't buy a house cat and expect it to guard your back yard - because that is not the role of a house cat.

...Women are not your friends. Men are your friends. Men are not for fucking, women are for fucking. Trying to find a soul-mate in a woman is like fucking a hot pocket. No. Stop. You don't fuck a hot pocket. You eat a hot pocket. You don't fuck a hot pocket. Fucking is not wrong, and hot pockets are not wrong, but you can't confuse food for sex or you'll get burned.

See what I mean? Probably not. I haven't found a good way to explain this yet.

uh, bros before hoes?

this is very true, i see many millenials but especially zoomers that think their female partners have to be their friends "to play vidya with xD" and such nonsense

Men and women are supposed to be different, have different interests, hobbies, tastes

Yes there's stuff you can share, and enjoy together but 90% of marital life is living as a MAN and WOMAN, not as "bros"

Manchildren get very angry when they hear this that's why i barely share this opnion with others

Attached: 1524466459260.jpg (1000x1032, 191K)

>Do you want to date a woman that likes to fuck pussies and has masculine energy?

>having a gf who has a male brain built on calm logic instead of vague emotinal feelings
>argues with you in a reasonably fashion instead of throwing emotional tantrums
>doesn't have the emotional maturity of a child
>loves your masculine hobbies and is genuinely interested in them
>no constant lying out of insecurity
>knows what she wants, knows what you want
>is always open for a threesome with another girl

Life would be so much better if we could just genetically engineer the female brain

Attached: 1534643266243.jpg (639x626, 21K)

Yes! Can you make an infrographic or a flowchart?

It's extremely difficult for me to get dates due to my severe ugliness. I'm also autistic and I struggle very very badly with medical problems. My life is very difficult.

only in the United States of America

lolno
59 and 4 otoh

some things are not meant to be