Im starting to open up to the idea of having a baby. and im only 19.. Any other fembots feel the same way?

im starting to open up to the idea of having a baby. and im only 19.. Any other fembots feel the same way?

Attached: 890B1FDB-7B72-477F-B117-43451BD77E75.jpg (750x912, 135K)

This thread never had a chance from the moment OP started typing

Please be my wife. You can let someone else impregnate you but I want to raise the baby together

Worst business tactics ive ever seen

What was the point of this? Are you just asking to reassure yourself that it's not weird to get baby crazy at 19?

Hahahaha what a stupid cuck

I'd be open to this if it was super sperm from an Ivy League donor or something like that.

The bait is so bad these days.

Do you have a bf?
I think most women think that they'll never have kids cause they're gross and they stop me from being an independent woman bla bla bla
then they fall in love and suddenly their uterus takes over

Find some late-30s divorced dude with a vasectomy and milk his come with your 19 year old vagina.
If that's insufficient to treat your baby rabies, stick around until you meet his shitty kids.

arent you busy identifying with most shooters

let me impregnate you. i'm 6'1 white and 18

Problem? They're not my role models. I relate to most people outside the moral paradigm society forces.

From my experience, women who initially do not want to have children, once meeting a guy they really love, change to wanting kids with them. Any other views on this?

Redpill: Women don't have any real opinions of their own and are easily molded by a man
You want kids? So does she.

you trannies cant get pregnant, fucking disgusting mentally ill abomination of nature. stop wearing your mother's tights you absolute scum

My fellow speeg, i dont deny your point but I did not have a corroborating experience. I did not want kids, neither did my ex, but 3 years into it, she started talking about changing her mind.

In that case it's just typical female biological urge, even if you don't particularly want kids her uterus is screaming at her to be useful.

If you're not LARPing pls be my waifu. I need a young women to make babies with.

Hell no. I'm 24 and a virgin because I still want to find the love of my life and after years of being together and settling down, with good jobs, a nice house, etc., THEN have a baby. I don't want to be a single mother fuck who ruined her own life, christ.

I feel lie this bait was crafted specifically for me.

this bait is targeting me and i don't like it

i will impregnate a fembot, but not like this

I will literally cut my hands off for you if you marry me

Was that really the best you could come up with?

I'm sorry I was trying to think of something that would be a strong statement of dedication and love

yes. having a baby would give my life a purpose. now im just here for no reason

I think fembots would be good mothers, if given proper support by a loving husband.

Dont apologise to me you bitch. Get up there and profess your love to the dude that made this thread in a less weird way.

Attached: 1563354964185.jpg (719x721, 541K)

A baby won't fix your life. A baby won't make you less lonely and will suffer from the pressure of your expectations.
Good thing when you 19 is, you still have lots of time to fix yourself before having a baby.

so am i you are not special user....

just giving my stats wasn't pretending to be