/pro-ana/

This thread is for pro-ana boys and girls to share our thoughts, feelings, hopes and dreams.

I'm 179 lb and I want to get down to 125lb

Attached: fatgirlslim.png (418x381, 125K)

Other urls found in this thread:

webmd.com/mental-health/eating-disorders/anorexia-nervosa/news/20110711/deadliest-psychiatric-disorder-anorexia
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How is anal going to help you lose weight?

I wish I was anorexic.
I used to be fat, and even though I'm pretty thin now, I still have muscly legs from carrying my fat ass for all those years.
I heard you can lose weight by regularly taking laxatives though. I'm like 73kg but I want to go sub-70 cause I like to be scrawny.

I am 5'2 at 112ish right now, some days 115
I am not happy yet but I am getting more happy
my underbust is now 30 instead of 32 which is smaller than most people I talk to
flat tum as well
I will go on a run soon after cleaning

im 6'0 and 145-150 lbs. i feel kinda fat id like to be 130

I'm not even ana nor ever had the feel to do it, but my mom literally forces me to eat because she says I'm anorexic otherwise. And by force I mean "honey I made you four hamburgers" and she literally screams at me or hits me if I don't eat the four goddamn burgers. Or she'll ask for two pizzas and eat one all by herself and tell me to eat the other, and if I don't I have to have the rest for lunch. If I refuse it's because "I'm anorexic" and she gets extremely violent. I've gained 19 kg in two years (am at 81 now) and want to be healthy but she doesn't let me. She's an obese 120kg woman who's starting to have health problems and even so nothing changes.

Lmfao tell that stupid bitch that stuffing your face is not normal and that she needs to lose weight.

That's fucking gross. She's pushing her obesity on you so you end up looking like her and she can feel better about herself. Make it stop now before you succumb. There is nothing i hate more than fucking landwhales calling normal people anorexic.

pro-ana? like anal-pro? fans of anal? what the fuck does it mean?

pro-anorexia

not this retarded shit. last grill i dated was ana and fucking hell you people need help. you're literally killing yourselves obsessing over some fucking number. stop it. get help. it's not worth it. if you want a good bf, just be decent ffs. it's that easy.

webmd.com/mental-health/eating-disorders/anorexia-nervosa/news/20110711/deadliest-psychiatric-disorder-anorexia

I don't need help. I need to be thin. I need to be emaciated. I want to see bones. I want my parents and bf to worry about me.

your bf will leave you if you keep this up. do you not understand how draining it is to be with someone with this affliction? you're literally an emotional vampire. stop being so fucking selfish and build your relationship together, otherwise you deserve to be abandoned.

i'll threaten suicide if he leaves me

>I want to see bones.
based and chaospilled

fucking succubus. he can call the cops and they'll detain you if you try to harm yourself like that. you people should be put into asylums. you're a danger to yourselves and to the mental health of ones you purport to love.

>>>

whatever. I do what I have to do to appease the goddess ana.

Ana is watching
Ana is proud of me.
Ana is egging me on

>le magick ms skeletal in the sky
no surprise this shit is comorbid with schizophrenia.

Intermittent fasting makes losing weight and keeping it off easy after the first 2 weeks which can be kinda brutal, but it depends on the person. I was fine after a couple days, just start out by skipping breakfast.

Ana is the one true Goddess

After reading the replies, I would rather have a pro-anal thread. Do you enjoy anal? What toys do you use?

>After reading the replies, I would rather have a pro-anal thread. Do you enjoy anal? What toys do you use?

This is an ana thread. Go make your own anal thread

I pray to the Goddess Ana and follow the Thin Commandments.

lmao fatfuck you keep making these threads and you have yet to lose weight

THIS IS NOW AN ANAL THREAD
>not original

Attached: 1512398630780.jpg (314x314, 39K)

>tfw 5'11 125lbs

Attached: IMG_20190813_121044.jpg (472x1024, 39K)

Hit her back

She's harming you by force feeding you

All I want is a qt anorexic Australian girl to support and look after

I will be your discord ana gf if you provide me with daily encouragement and meanspo

Just go on an all robot cock diet.

Do nothing but eat the loads of 100's of robots. You are guaranteed to see results in days.

I don't want to sleep with anyone until I'm a qt S T I C C

i'm 5'4" 100lbs. still feel absolutely disgusting and ive never been able to get in a relationship because i would never be able to get naked around a guy without freaking out, he would find my body revolting.

what's your goal weight user?

90lbs, maybe. i'll keep going until i feel comfortable with myself

tfw you weigh as little as the 7 year old kid I met today (44kg).
'course he was a lot shorter. Poor little tubby fucker has a short life ahead of him if his parents don't get their goddamn shit together - no one should be obese at age 7.

i am a F, 172 cm, weight 60kg which is rather normal but i wanna get down to 48 so bad

Not badly enough to do something about it?

>meanspo
Only because I want you to be the best you you can be.
And because being subtly controlling gets me hard.
If you're still around email your discord or whatever to [email protected]

whats your underbust