What's it like being a female and knowing that your own smelly asshole guarantees you a steady supply of male interest...

What's it like being a female and knowing that your own smelly asshole guarantees you a steady supply of male interest and financial security for life? Must be a totally different type of experience. I mean, you have men literally DYING to LICK your ASSHOLE. How do you even move up from that? I honestly think being born female is the equivalent of being named emperor for life at birth.

Attached: ahol.jpg (640x480, 48K)

That's fucking hilarious. A woman's shit pipe is worth more than an average healthy male's entire existence.

Female value starts at max goes down by age. Male value starts at zero and goes up by age, unless you're a neet/robot/incel.

Or at least that's what I lie to myself hoping one day I'll have enough money to get all 18yo pussy I can get.

Yeah I know. The hierarchy is like

Female asshole > female's pet pomeranian she carries around in her handbag > male > dog > rodent type creatures > insects

what is it like to put your willy inside that wet hole lads?

>Female value starts at max goes down by age. Male value starts at zero and goes up by age
cope

and most women dont realise how much value her hole holds. instead they squander it away.

If my dick had half the value of what an avg pussy had, I'd already be set up for life.

Assholes are disgusting unless they are a beautiful women's in which they are literally food

>female's pet pomeranian she carries around in her handbag
Funny because it is really true

It's honestly hilarious to think that an actual log of shit that came out of an exceedingly attractive woman could be considered edible even by guys who aren't into shit.

>What's it like being a female and knowing that your own smelly asshole guarantees you a steady supply of male interest and financial security for life?
Sure I can have my various holes stuffed with cock whenever I want from pretty much any guy I want if I just drop my panties and pull up my skirt. I could go outside right now and find a rando in a few minutes to fuck me unprotected & pump my uterus full of semen. Cock can feel good but its free and generally the only offer on the table. Perhaps you're offering more with the promise of partnership, family and economic security but single income homes are rarely feasible and being a house wife is a luxury these days.

Hypothetically you are genuinely wealthy and you can provide me a life of comfort and all I have to do is suck and fuck, pop out some cute little babies and can spend my days neeting away in my pyjamas whilst the kids are raised by youtube and the local school. I'd be 100% dependent on you and you can decide to withdraw your financial support at a moments notice for whatever reason you deem fit. You could physically abuse me and I would have to think twice about getting the law involved. You could trade me in for a younger model when I "hit the wall". I am entirely at your mercy unless of course I have my own career.

Now of course I can divorce you and take you for everything you've got, ruin our family in the process and use my blown out cunt to find a less than desirable man for a second round of prostitution. I guess I have that perk as well. Perhaps one of you sad fucks will come by some money and I'll be forced to squat on your desensitised, calloused little peckers when Chad disposes me.

tl;dr Cock is dirt cheap and a major gamble so a girl needs to know how to feed herself but at least cumbrains throw themselves at me

Attached: 1524364998022.jpg (889x374, 49K)

mmm im gonna pass on this

Great argument. Dumbshit

>That's fucking hilarious. A woman's shit pipe is worth more than an average healthy male's entire existence.
that's the sexual market today
I think we are looking at inflation
I mean, there are too many men, and women have too much money from the state and orbiters to have to look for any men at all
they are basically subsidized to fuck around with chad
their whole life is subsidized
plus they always get the sympathy, the benefit of the doubt, the house, and the kids

This may well be bait, and if so then well done femoid, you have sucessfully baited me.

>Yaaaah weelll
>I can get sexual attention
>I can parley that into actual attention as well
>I can quite possibly turn it into literally escaping the hell that is wageslavery
>but yahhhh well u guise dont get it, I have it just as bad as you.

What the FUCK are you taking? Can I have some? Does it have a gentle comedown?

That shit you talked about it being " a gamble " is fucking NONSENSE. If you get knocked up, then he's on the hook fucking PERMAMENTLY to supply you with cash money every fucking month for the next 18 years. Fuck off is cock a "gamble". Stupid fucking bitch. Fucking idiotic cunt.

Just straight up say "Betas ick me out. I want chad"

YOU KNOW FULL FUCKING WELL THAT IS THE TRUTH.

male sexual value doesn't continuously go up and will never reach a woman's. by your logic, old men should be able to get infinite gifts and free stuff from female orbiters

>male sexual value doesn't continuously go up and will never reach a woman's. by your logic, old men should be able to get infinite gifts and free stuff from female orbiters
actually, that's a false comparison, because that's not how female attention works
females are passive
female attention is opening their whore holes for someone and fake emotional connection so the male is pleased botch physically and mentally

but still, it's not as if old guys get all the attention. old guys are usually considered gross and creepy. a man pretty much has the same sexual value from ages 22-50

Women take everything they have for granted, couldn't care less about men's feelings, and keep asking for more privileges. And you're supposed to keep quiet about it or you're a 'misogynist'.

>Must be a totally different type of experience.
It really is. A female will never be able to understand what it's like to feel worthless, because she's used to getting special treatment since she was born, it's just normal to her.

they weren't talking about old guys per se
they were talking about older guys who have worked themselves into a comfortable financial situation/status

>OMG you're such an ungrateful bitch for not appreciating every fucking man wanting to fuck your holes or the occasional man willing to barter for them
You can have almost the same power of wielding a pussy by letting wealthy queers fuck your asshole and shacking up with them or get just as much attention by going to a gay night club slutted up if you're a skinny boy. If that doesn't sound appealing to you then maybe you can understand what the attention of most men is like.

>Just straight up say "Betas ick me out. I want chad"
No fucking shit I want Chad. Which woman in their right mind would want a weak pushover of a man or even worse an unattractive, mean spirited, mentally ill man-child with zero prospects like the majority of this board. Ever heard of alpha fucks beta bucks? Fucking bullshit. Chad's got fucks and bucks and is by far the better gamble

Attached: tumblr_inline_pi7ttzdinv1vgcxlz_540.gif (498x286, 927K)

As they should. They are just worth a lot more than men

I know
females are precious princesses that I want to take care of and protect

>You can have almost the same power of wielding a pussy by letting wealthy queers fuck your asshole and shacking up with them or get just as much attention by going to a gay night club slutted up if you're a skinny boy. If that doesn't sound appealing to you then maybe you can understand what the attention of most men is like.
Are you retarded, whore? You're supposed to be a straight female, we're not gay males so of course we don't want gay men fucking us. There's no comparison, since we're not attracted to men, but you (supposedly) are.
>No fucking shit I want Chad.
You're honest, I'll give you that, but you're still a whore and your insane standards will guarantee you'll be a single cat lady in your 30s and 40s while Chad settles for a much younger, more attractive woman.

Attached: 5465465476.jpg (800x563, 349K)

Wut? They have to take dick in the butt to get resources and attention from men. There is nothing lower then that.

Only in the Western world and thats about to change

Attached: 5455.jpg (400x400, 28K)

I hope so too, brother....

Attached: 45465463547.jpg (746x982, 407K)

Bro just transition and you too could live the dream of having thirsty men lusting for your asshole

Attached: image.jpg (1280x720, 287K)