/MBTI/

INTERESTING MBTI RELATED DISCUSSION EDITION
(also stop infighting edition)

what's the most interesting function to you? why do you like it? do you use it yourself?

>previous thread
>tests
sakinorva.net/functions
keys2cognition.com/explore.htm
similarminds.com/classic_jung.html
sociotype.com/tests/

>recommended reading
mbti-notes.tumblr.com/masterposts

Attached: mbti NT.jpg (512x384, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

socionics.com/rel/relcht.htm
youtu.be/oacwR48KBvA
youtu.be/cONGsqPWx-E
youtu.be/G00oNc3Idcs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

'ate these threads
'ate the people who post 'em
jus' how it is

dude
nice
meme
:^)

have a picture of xNTJs related to dragonball

Attached: mbti NTJs.png (1224x2938, 1.65M)

>thinking polar coordinates are impressive or interesting in any way
Hello, first year maths student. Are you proud of knowing babby's first polar plotting? Do you think it's an interesting part of who you are, or do you realize that no one gives a shit? Nigger.

life is pretty nice when you have an asian wife desu

Attached: 1549099100648.jpg (1664x4352, 1.35M)

thanks... I'll take back what I said... deleted my post now

What is the test shown in the top right of your image?

how accurate is this pic is this bullshit

Attached: mbti functions metaphor.jpg (531x598, 56K)

I don't remember. Compiled that a long time ago, but it still holds true.

Could any entp (non 16meme) share the info what it means to be Ne dom?

>mentions estps
>no mention of istp

Attached: 1563982414386.jpg (958x1061, 101K)

the guy who i saw post it originally was tyrone9inch like a year ago

maybe he was just dumb since there are only 13 types mentioned in the pic

does ENFP work?

Attached: D4TcHezW0AAKMi2.jpg (719x1059, 160K)

I wanna engage in these threads but it seems like everyone fites in them

Attached: 3e2fd80392bf6f47592a556bd947e4da.jpg (234x215, 9K)

Sure, tell us about life as a Dom Ne.

a question to all readers:

do you think people communicate with their FIRST function or their first EXTRAVERTED function?

there's no doubt that an ESTP will be using their first function a lot of the time while talking to others because it's extraverted and natural. do you think the same is for introverts? will an ISTP use Se (their second function) to communicate mainly, or will they still primarily be a Ti user in communication? will an INTP use Ne first? will an INFP use Ne? do you think this is why they get drained of "energy" so to speak while interacting with others, because they push their first function downwards and use their second more?

do you think introverts communicate primarily with their dominant or auxillary function? or a combination of both, or in just a different order and that's why they can't be around people for too long, because it's unnatural?

I'm infp and ye, you could definifely kinda communicate with both. But as you said, the reason i types get drained is because they mask their i function to put on an e face so others can clearly understand their spoken word not just body language or expression.

Okay
>inferior si is an absolute bitch,impossible to commit to pretty much any task
>get the gist of any skill instantly,dissapoint people later on because you moved very little from that initial blast of skill
>skilled at making shit up
I really like to tell stories,its fun talking to kids especially.I liked to tell stories to my younger brother,too,its too much fun.
>have serious trouble remembering stuff I dont care about
>have serious trouble doing pretty much anything,because I think of doing several things rather than one
Sometimes,I actually find a way to manage a whole bunch of stuff,but when I cant find away,I just sit thinking of how to do them and ultimately I become frustrated upon the realization of being unable to find an answer,an instead,find more questions
>enjoy talking to a lot of people,but avoid connecing
I dont like to feel that people are getting an eye on me,I wanna be the one watching
I'm going to buy gummy bears now,my favourite band is Pixies,that reminds me
>being scattered,but also have some stuff set in stone

Attached: D8KdYd2UYAEs0Uk.jpg (1200x1200, 303K)

bump so it doesnt die early as per usual

Have you tried meditating for your answers? Humans have done it for millennia, there has to be some validity to it right?

Reasonably accurate

Im INTP
The best function is Ni cos you simply know things by guessing...
Btw I fucking hate weebs and all people who watch naruto pokemon, photonic the hedgehog, hentai anime and such faggotry...
Fuck imperialistic weebs, hail Kim Il Sung !

Can someone post that illustration of the 16 personalities and their ideal partners? It's really cute and I always forget to save it, searching on Google only comes up with graphs

>The best function is Ni cos you simply know things by guessing...
i agree. i'm INTP and i use a reasonable amount of Ni in my life and i love when i predict something out of the blue that turns out to be correct, but i knew would happen for some reason.

>Btw I fucking hate weebs
weeb genocide when? anime is for fags and teenage girls.

INTP will always fall short due to the social nature of life
It is not enough to just think of something, or want to do something
You also have to go through the people either obstructing, and those who you need to gain help from in order to achieve it

Attached: 1496262369993.jpg (236x325, 19K)

If we want to start weeb genocide we'll have to radicalise fellow weeb-haters disregarding their other political ideologies... If we start now on /pol I could see the first weebs being beaten by radical anti-weebs in 5-10 years.
Whats unfortunate though is that we could not use north korean and chinese doctrine to eradicate weebs as the west despises these countries. Also we could not affiliate in any way with these countries which is breaking my heart as a fellow Juche-ist( well actually i'm a fan of north korea only because of how they hate all japenis things).

ironically, weebs will defeat themselves because they don't reproduce LMAO

3dpd > 2d trash

Ah I didnt realise this... Guess we don't need to do anything after all.
Weeb femanons might still be a problem though. Now I know that many of them would have abortions... but not all of them.
Also the fact that weebs are weebs because of our culture making them weebs might be problem. Perhaps we still should at least consider weeb-free safe spaces.

Why INTJ are the biggest atheists? Isnt Ni supposed to be the most irrational function?

>what's the most interesting function to you? why do you like it? do you use it yourself?
Maybe Ni, because it's mysterious and hard to define~! And it has a supernatural vibe! I do use it; that's my dominant function! UwU

This is accurate and awesome! It would work perfectly with my emote codes! (>^_^)>

I dont understand,what do you mean??originalio

Attached: D8jR0qiUIAA2-Yi.jpg (768x768, 144K)

>atheist
>rational
There's your answer.

because INTJs see the cycle of life for what it is with Te. trees give off oxygen, oceans have oxygen in them too, oxygen gives life to lifeforms that then exert carbon dioxide that gets absorbed through the trees that then give off oxygen, predators vs prey consuming eachother for energy, etc.

there's no religious/"god" actor required. everything seems to work according to everything else and be adapted to what is around. there's no alternative explanations required. the logic of the environment of Earth seems to operate on it's own just fine in harmony. the thing that "implanted" life, if it did, would be outside of the cycle and you'd still need proof of it's existence, but there is none as of now. this world provides enough to get a grasp on what life is. the question of how it came to be is either outside of us or irrelevent because it can not be seen at this time, if ever.

but the morals of religion and societetal benefits of it are another thing that take effect usually a bit later in INTJs life when adulthood hits and the brain starts developing and becoming more complex and they start taking more things into account and widening their scope of consciousness.

i'd argue that these days INTJs are likely to be atheists early in life and then come around and become more religious/sympathetic to religion later in life because of the scope of information available.

I'm married to a Chinese girl and will pump out at least 4 kids.

t. weeb

Autism. Jesus is Lord. INTJs are INTPs with a bigger mouth.

t. ISTJ

As an INFJ, I'd definitely say I engage my Fe a lot more in social interactions. It just makes sense to, that's how I judge how to say what I want to and if I should say it or not.

So I think you're right, in a way. I think it's just a consequence of how the system works though, kinda in a "well duh" sort of way, and I don't mean any offense by that.

i like vaginas and boobies and butts teehee

t. intp cumbrain virgin

>>get the gist of any skill instantly,dissapoint people later on because you moved very little from that initial blast of skill

help

Attached: jazzmaster.jpg (1200x1200, 115K)

enfj who mistyped as intp in teenage years here. interesting because we have essentially the same functions but reversed. i mistyped because i am pg (profoundly gifted) and taught myself math+programming up to differential geometry and a smattering of other subjects in different fields. but also i was severely which limited my potential. basically what i'm saying is, if you reverse your functions you can accomplish what i have as an enfj, just like i've accomplished what intps and really for no other reason than out of sheer curiosity.

severely depressed* always missing a word or two heh

dont give up. if you have a skill the only way to go is forward. if youre really smart you can afford to dabble but if you have one skill and nothing else you need to make it the one single thing you're absolutely the best at, no matter what.

You were always enfj (if thats true) and you didnt change the type.

yes thats the point i was always enfj but i mistyped as intp. our functions are mirrored the only difference is you have Ne and i have Ni. your shadow is entj you should strive to achieve that.

While ISTJs are ISTPs with a smaller brain. And dick.

I think it depends on how much the INTJ's Fi develops throughout his life. If he's especially mature and healthy, Fi might allow him to forgo cold logic and stubbornness in favor of what makes him feel good inside, if that's what spirituality is to him.
'Course, most INTJs will refuse to identify with religion anyway because it's irrational and oppressive. I think they're the most likely of all non-feelers to practice "alternative" beliefs that focus on the individual and on mental fulfillment rather than subserviency to a supposed higher power.

INTJ here and Qabbalah pleases my Ni-Te-Fi a lot, i was never an atheist but most of my early life i didn't search for religion, but when i did i felt complete. After putting Qabbalah into account my Ni became more useful than it already was as well, Ni is at home when it works with the collective unconscious

You're spot on, i got into stoicism before i embraced religion

I'm bored so i'm typing some people I watch, mostly streamers and youtubers. Feel free to debate or add your list

Pewdiepie: INFJ (CS Joseph's system) or ESFP (ObjectivePersonality), Pewdiepie got ISTJ taking it himself but most fans have voted him as ENFP.
Keanu Reeves: INFP
Elon Musk: INTP (Ne is seeing the future objectively for everybody else, Ni is seeing the future subjectively for yourself, not INTJ)
Joe Rogan: ESTP (CSJ's system), ENTJ (OP system)
Alex Jones: ENFP (CSJ's system) or ENTJ (OP system)
Angry Video Game Nerd: ISFJ
Vinny Vinesauce: INFP
Joel Vinesauce: ENFP
xQc: ISFP
GreekGodX: ENFP
Ice Poseidon: ExTP
OneyNG: ISTP

I think this question requires an agreed definition of "communication".
I infer your definition to be speaking. That is, to produce a string of conventionalized symbols or sounds.

Under that definition I would vouch for first extroverted function.

However, I propose to broaden the definition. Not because it is a bad measure, but because the answer is bad. Communication is really a critical topic; instead of just writing off I functions we should find out how it is that they do communicate and determine the spectrum from two points rather than one.

Let's say that to communicate is to convey without attaching a method. There must, however, be some medium. It is theoretically possible to directly transpose one's thoughts into another's mind with complete accuracy, but it is not currently accessible to us.

There are undoubtedly languages of the type described above that are more or less conduit to subjective thought. And there are also undoubtedly conduits that do not fit the above description which are more or less suited to objective and subjective thought. (Objective and subjective is one way Jung describes E/I functions. I hope by using that small amount of shoptalk to dissuade the many who do not seem to know the actual meaning of I/E from argument.) Consider these, and all other mediums, as languages.

There are even languages that hijack the sounds and symbols of others. An example of one of these is poetry. Poetry can not be considered to be in the language of its writing; it doesn't follow the grammar rules or agree with the host language on the definitions of its words.

Some languages are indeliberate. Through subtle movements (and even echolocation) we communicate (usually unknowingly) with others.

We could say that every function has its own communication preference. Extroverted functions would likely tend to lean towards (first definition) languages because they process simple, objective data that can be concretely defined.

As intp I rewrite extensive Ti use to engage with people. Ne is there to detect responses to output, especially body language, but I need to keep processing how the conversation is going send producing sentences that would be appropriate and keep track of what conclusions might need more detail.
You could say I'm immature I guess. Maybe I need to work on paying more attention to others.

>GreekGodX: ENFP
Tyler1 also seems to be ENFP

honestly probably because of mistypes the sophomoric student crowd lie on there tests to look -rational- or find out about INTJs and want to be one

T1 got ESTP when he took it during a stream once. Him and GGX being ENFP are super-ego pairings.

>GGX
>ENFP
no wonder he's such a fucking idiot
not that ENFP are idiots but GGX and ENFP is like the surefire combination for being a complete and utter retard
i would even call him ESFP based purely on how much of a fucking dimwit the man is

If its 16memes test then its easy to mistype although esfp would make better choice

any more enfps?grew up without a dad I need a role model

Attached: D_hoQeaUIAAy12h.jpg (946x1200, 220K)

do you have that website were you scroll over a type and it shows you how it works with all the other types?

socionics.com/rel/relcht.htm ?
Don't forget to switch the j and p for all the introverts, socionics is different

For example a INTP is INTj in socionics. A ENTP is still a ENTp.

Kitboga i think, he does trolling phone scammers

>socionics.com/rel/relcht.htm
it was a different one,looked more like this

Attached: how it.png (816x460, 14K)

I should personally thank my INFP ex for destroying my illusions of love and allowing me to achieve my dreams without anyone holding me back. Honestly, if I hadn't dated such a fucked up person I would never have made it.

Ooh ive seen a lot of those on pinterest, dunno what theyre called

wait it doesnt WORK like that but it looks similar
when you scroll over a type,the others change and say how they relate to the one you're scrolling over,its not a picture,its some sort of weird html thing

>pewds
ISTJ
>Keanu
ISFP
>Musk
INTJ

Dont know or care about others. Your note about Ne v Ni for Musk clearly shows your complete misunderstanding of typology.

>hurr i'm a retarded intj and want elon musk to be my type

youtu.be/oacwR48KBvA

Nigger, sit the fuck down. You have no idea how Ti Ne Si Fe are displayed. DaveSuperPowers even typed him as Ti/Si lead sleep double feminine

Drunk INFJ here.

It is hilarious how NTs think they are oooo so intelligent yet you are all dumb fuck incels who resort to MUH LOGIC, clearly that aint working for you otherwise you wouldnt be here. True enlightened people are Ni or Ne doms which is why there is an abundance of INTP incel, smart INTJ/ENTP only come here to shitpost and if you are an incel as a Ne dom then you fucked up and may as well suicide. INTJ incel are acceptable only if they are doing something beyond caring about women. As an INFJ unless you are extremely deformed you have 0 excuse for being an incel, all you have to do is smile and bitches fall in love with INFJ, I am an awkward shut in weeb who looks like a high school shooter and girls be begging for my cock. Consider that you might be an INFP sorry.

Based INFJ speaking his mind. Worst thing about the NT deluge is that they mistake semantics for logic and place a high value on that instead of actual logic and reasoning, which is by necessity simple and elegant. Fucking idiots honestly.

I'm an INTP and I constantly get this feeling that maybe I could somehow get multiple things done at once if I put enough effort into it.

Say for example I'm interested in making video games, but for that there are a lot of different 'jobs' like concept artist, sound designer, animation, etc. At times I feel like I could nail together a bunch of those jobs, just like a fair enough challenge that I'd be up for but in reality I know that actually pulling all of that off would be difficult as fuck so I usually don't even try to get started.
I'm guessing this is somewhat normal for my type?

Attached: 1554135065565.png (135x170, 15K)

Lol at people thinking Elon Musk is INTJ, people have such a warped perception of that type. Also Pewds is clearly an INFJ which is why everyone loves him.

Ps CS Joseph is a fucking retard

Moar

Bernie Sanders: ISFP
Eddie Bravo: ESFP
Anomaly Counter Strike: ESFP
Ninja: ENTP
MaximillianMus: ENTP
Tourettes Guy: ESFP
Filthy Frank: ESTP
JonTron: ENxP
Kitboga: ENFP
Imakuni: ISFJ
Trainer Tips: INTJ
Kendall Rae: INFJ
Taylor Swift: xSFP

I am not an INTJ. DaveSuperPowers does not understand shit he is talking about. So what if he typed Musk into INTP? Does not make it any less wrong.
>You have no idea how Ti Ne Si Fe are displayed
Sure, functions are cognitive preferences and appear very differently in different humans. Guess what, typology is not about traits, it is about cognitive preferences.

Agreed, arguing semantics is one step above resorting to ad hominem.

But some NT are cool, just not the retards who resort to bashing feelers. Si frustrates me and I fucking suck at it but I still respect and value people who use it.

In true FJ fashion, you talk so much but say fucking nothing. "Ni enlightened" my ass. You yourself are living proof that it's bullshit. Kill yourself.

Why yes, I do think a typology is the only coherent way to model human cognition. How could you tell?

Attached: The Chad Typologist.jpg (699x700, 43K)

What about INFP males, we cant really get bitches unless we are "ourselves", but i am highly feminine which unnattracts a lot of them, most bitches think i'm some Chad and get disappointed the more i open up -___-

>highly feminine
submissive?

>how would you tell
Easy - you cross limits of applicability of cognitive function theory and use it for unintended purposes. Do you even know its limits?

They have better systems than what is on the google pages. Most who type Musk have beginner/middle knowledge of MBTI thus rely on the letters. We can argue J is more structured and future planning, so in simple terms we can put elon musk in INTJ, but thats so fucking inaccurate once you get a broader scope of it. He also reminds me a lot of my INTP friend, similar mannerisms, but thats anecdotal.

I think initially, yes, but over time I like to control it. Generally I am femmy about lots of things, hobbies, body language, even talking, some submissive traits such as a responsive approach to dating, rather than active. I'm pretty dom and stubborn in what I want though.

He means, catty and bitchy. Legitimately feminine.

Naw i like to be nice and sweet, I dont want the gril to hate me. Thats our #1 fear as INFPs

are feelers just overall retarded?
my entire family from parents to grandparents are feelers, i don't know how i ended up not being one but i remember one of the things that annoyed me the most was how they CONSTANTLY FORGOT to pay the damn bills, they'd always pay them 1 month late or only when the providers had to call them to remind them that they had bills to pay that they forgot about, and even then they'd feel the need to pay the bill right the same day or same hour they received the call from them, even if the term still wasn't due for a few days.

personally i'd either pay the bills in advance at times if i knew i had a fixed price on a certain thing, or hang the damn shit somewhere to constantly remind me that i have a bill to pay once i got my money for it.

Attached: 1554139675787.png (708x736, 749K)

>They have better systems
Who? What systems are you talking about? How are those systems better? Better than what?
>J is more structured
Structured what? Than what?
>broader scope
What exactly do you mean? What kind of scope, what it includes?
>inaccurate
What exactly is inaccurate?

That's why you always fail though. Be a man. I know this is worthless to tell an INFP but I know what's best for you and I figure I ought to say it.

What you are looking for is J (you) vs P (your family), not F vs T.

Objective Personality, their site is basically a class where to get a typing, the majority of the people have to narrow it down from 512 different types. It starts from Self vs Trive, or Gathering vs Exploring, Sleep/Consume/Play/Blast depending on their savior functions vs demon functions, no peacocking, and goes all the way down to like Te/Se MF. Labeled terms are kind of their point, in that everyone has to observe a personality trait and all agree on it, and its a binary coin.
CS Joseph's system is more based on his logos and goes much quicker, he has a axis chart and looks for the Pragmatic vs Affiliative, Responding vs Control, then narrows it down to the 4 dichometries (INTJ and ESFP for example share functions)

Theyre not perfect, but put a lot of work into generally talking about mbti lectures imo. Even if its a circlejerk

what type am i,???? pls help

Attached: IMG_1632.png (758x880, 112K)

ISFP, you could be in a Fi-Ni loop. Fi and Ni are your savior functions.

Whats your type and favorite drug?

>INTP
>LSD

From your data INFJ seems most likely. INFP wouldn't score as high on Se (7th/PoLR); ISFP wouldn't score as high on Ne (7th/PoLR). It's not unusual for people to score low on their second (auxiliary) function (Fe in case of the INFJ) because they don't value their success with it as much.

INFJ also corresponds with your two lowest scored functions (Se 4th/inferior; Te 7th/PoLR).

>imagine mocking logic and then trying to make a point, which in itself is based on logic, although flawed
Retard

Sry i ment Tribe vs Self, Gathering vs Organizing

Te/Fe vs Ti/Fi, Ne/Se vs Ni/Si translated

You narrow that down and you get your OP type. You have to pay concious attention what you are primarily doing the majority of the day, no peacocking or showing off. What your savior state is. What you are addicted to using. Your fears should indicate the opposite, your inferior function.

every time i come to this thread im typed as ISFP but on 16p i get INFP. maybe u can help me figure out my type ???

>not a virgin, was blessed with height and a good face although im thin and bad at team sports, i prefer to run and swim
>really into retro games, drawing, cooking, /tg/ stuff, slice of life anime and jdorama
>sometimes i get highly introspective and in my own world and analyze myself, but other times i really am not, like when i get involved in a task it's like the entire world disappears except for that task and it's highly relaxing and stimulating, which is why i enjoy cooking so much
>spend a lot of time on Jow Forums just lurking but not posting much because i feel like i have nothing to say other than a blogpost and no one wants to hear that dumb shit, they want an insight or an argument and i have neither, but i still want to be involved somehow

ISFP vs INFP youtu.be/cONGsqPWx-E
longer version: youtu.be/G00oNc3Idcs

You could be INFJ like user said, but first lets rule out one of the two

i feel like every INFP has to read No More Mr. Nice guy atleast once.

I see I messed up by mixing up his Se and Si scores, although that doesn't rule out INFJ as an option.

The cooking thing sounds like Se in the conscious stack, so that would rule out INFP, but honestly the things you describe fit all three options given.

>INFJ
>also LSD

im ecstasy, although ive been drug free for 7 years and only drink (i enjoy making cocktails at home like white russians)

>INFP likes to receive in bed, ISFP likes to give
well that settles it im ISFP, thanks lmao

Hi turbie
Good to see you

I agree, that's a very accurate snapshot of the types.