Robots, would you rather have a fish give you head than an ugly girl?

Robots, would you rather have a fish give you head than an ugly girl?

._.

Attached: fishjob.gif (314x207, 470K)

F I S H H E A D

I'm an ugly girl, like actually ugly, and I've had men literally throw up in front of me by the mere hint of me liking them. I'll stay a virgin forever.

Nah, I'd rather just beat muh dicc tbqh withya

Attached: 1565475168771.jpg (1700x1202, 114K)

AHEM

Fishhead

Attached: 112.png (300x100, 9K)

you should prob try not being ugly

yw

post pic,

want to join our discord?

we will fap to you.

ill meet you up if your dtf

im not shallow

post ugly face ugly girl

I already tried getting as fit as I can but I'm an eternal butterface whose face cannot even be fixed with makeup. My chin and nose look like they're ready to stab someone and when I smile my whole face gets horrendously distorted. I've even smiled at babies and made them cry.

Just post your fucking face already were men we really dont care, most of the shit we talk is just bants and dirty bar humor

nah I don't like blowjobs and I don't have to see your face when I'm eating your ass babe

Hell no, I don't want to be the female equivalent of BlackOps2Cel and have my picture perpetually posted here for people to laugh. I just take the chance to vent.

Do you look as bad as that Russian girl?

join our discord and post pic dhSndq

cuntry boys make do

Not OP but I am as ugly as her. When I was in school kids used to use pics of my face on FB to insult each other

Which Russian girl?
Same, sorta. Other girls used my pics as reaction images on Twitter for really nasty things, and in school I was always the "I dare you to tell her you're into her" girl but whenever they approached they'd just run away yelling "I CAN'T DO THIS, IT'S TOO MUCH". If I had a crush on someone and it was found out, that boy was ridiculed to no end for being liked by me, some actually cried in frustration when they found out.

That's incredibly harsh. Regardless of what these faggots would say, do you think there is much difference between a male robot and a female robot?

I can't find a picture of her, sorry.

>some actually cried in frustration when they found out.

shit, i had a girl getting really angry and screaming when she found out

another girl got mad too

i was 8

Attached: 73222493-beautiful-little-girl-with-messy-hair-feeling-bored-keeping-hand-on-her-cheek-sitting-on-wo (1300x866, 92K)

Wtf man. When I was that age I had lots of little gfs at the same time. It's odd to think some of us have lived such different lives but ended up here.

Some of us, just some, are relatively normal.

I for one just really like this board.

>Some of us, just some, are relatively normal.
Oh no.... S-should I tell him?

As someone who never had a girlfriend, already old and always had low test I really doubt it. I see a deformed cashier girl regularly and I imagined sex with her a lot of times. Even if you were a zombie there are people into that.

>I'll stay a virgin forever.
As long as you're a biological woman and your body isn't crippled I'd totally fuck you out of novelty and for a good bar story. I fucked a midget once with the typical pug face and it was both funny and made me feel very avant-garde.

Damn that is sad. You must be a real monster for people to cry about being liked by you. What country are you from?

Please for the love of god post your face or figure. You can cover the top half of your face to hide your identity or the rest of your body so I can have a cheeky fap.

Attached: 1527399648336.webm (720x540, 1.49M)