What if we started a robot discord?

what if we started a robot discord?
no females allowed except horrendously ugly ones
nobody with gfs or friends allowed
all robots have to respect each other and we have to encourage each other to "make it". ie, leave neetdom, get healthy, get a gf etc and once somebody makes it we all wish them farewell and they leave.
we can post our cringe stories, our problems, roast each other, help each other etc
howz bout it

Attached: 880.jpg (657x527, 36K)

can i join and only post about my discord gf

How much robot do you have to be to join? Can i be half normie and still join?

sounds like a good ides if you need a narcissistic schizoposter im here for u

NO
you and your voices can come in though

>discord
you're joking right?

Encoirage you to lesve neetdom. But also nobody with gfor friends. Nigga youd have to ban people after making a first step out of neetdom

Fembot here and I would love to join this

its only for the lowest of low
read it again, you better look like you were slapped by a tree branch as a baby

make an irc channel instead to filter out normalfags

what if we kissed in this thread? ahaha im just kidding...unless..?

Is it just me or is it getting fucking uwu in here. We havent even raided the discord yet. The discord probably hasn't even been made yet!

Dumbest idea I've ever heard. Most of the discord created in this place is just memeing and shit posting. With circle jerking groups and just the setup you want going it'll accomplish nothing other then being another shit stain that is discord. You don't have any new ideas that hasn't already been done before. Honestly I believe there are like 3 discord that get posted here with the same idea.

Been attempted, trannies and prisongays will ruin it.

banned on sight
they dont have my backbone

No one on here has a backbone. If they did they either got themselves killed killed themselves or left this place already. A stupid ass server isn't going to change that.

u dont know me son
im starting it tomorrow

>what if we started a robot discord?
Crabs in a bucket scenario just waiting to happen. Furthermore, the gays will ruin public discourse by turning a room of self development into virtual warmup sex. People will get doxxed, namedropped, and publicly humiliated on Jow Forums. Bad idea, advise against doing it.

I don't need to know you. I know the end result. You aren't anymore special or different than the rest of us. Your endeavors will be pointless and it will all be forgotten. So go ahead waste your time no skin off my back. I'll just sit back and laugh.

thats their fault if they leak their own info
and yeah, attention whoring gays? insta ban

It's still unlikely to be very effective for the purposes you discussed. The 'native' people in Jow Forums are bottom dwellers, it's how everyone lives here.

Any time someone makes a self-development group, people will join and be active for maybe a month. Or, rather, that is the optimistic outcome. Unless you establish tight group coordination and development activities, and manage to have everyone see them through, it will not be a success. You need to develop a way to keep the group in line and progressing while avoiding breaches of privacy and idleism. That is a very difficult endeavor alone, not to mention when you factor robots into the equation.

I don't say any of this to discourage you, but to ensure that you understand what you're really suggesting, and what I think needs to be established before you even begin, and while you maintain this group. Whatever you do, best of luck to you.

1- dont underestimate my bans
2- its mostly for support. if anybody really wants to make it then they will, and we can be a stepping stone for them. even if only 5% of the group succeeds

You really misjudge your ability to change anything. Your "5%"maybe one or two people and even then those people would most likely have been okay without yourself if that's the effort you got.

This user knows what he is talking about more than you do. If anything this is the person who should be making such a server. But like I said go ahead and waste your time.

you are quite literally projecting the failures of others on to me. you should try to be positive once in a while user

Today's r9k user just doesn't have the ability to maintain a positive community. So many people treat the internet like it's their life so they tend to be more irrational and petty whenever they enter a community. You're honestly better off just fucking off and finding friends in another server than making a whole new one, even if you would manage to get a decent userbase you'll still then have to practically micromanage the shitshow of differing opinions that would ensue. You are dealing with Jow Forums users after all.

sure, i'll join
t schizoid weeb

what if we met somewhere in real life and like preteded to be frienda haha lol wouldnt that be funny

Yeah just because you say you're different doesn't make you different. You will fail just like the hundreds before you and your "positive thinking" is just delusional like "be yourself" the work doesn't work on good feelings and positive vibes but hard work and effort applied to the right places. You are on r9k just like the rest of us. If you had any ability at all you wouldn't be here in the first place. It does not take a rocket scientist to figure that out.

textbook projection, my man

It will fall apart like literally every other attempt at this.

You don't need to project when you have dozens of examples. You are no more special than anyone else. It's delusional that you think you can make a difference when you can't even put in a modicum amount of effort. You literally think that your bans would do anything that's a fucking laugh.

let me see the in depth studies you gentlemen made on the progress of every member of every discord that ever popped up here
>bro I just like know, trust me

Name one that has been successful at all. Like I said doesn't take a scientist to see this shit you got more people telling you are wrong. Either take the advice and adjust your plan and the way you are going about it like a logical human being or waste your time and suffer. Personally I hope you take the latter route. That way I have your failure to laugh at.

I don't know because I've never even been in one nigger
you're like a father telling his son that he'll never be shit because hes a failure and his grandfather was a failure. its just depressing

No I'm a father telling you to use your fucking brain and not work on emotion and ideals. If this is something you really want to attempt not as a fucking meme then get your head out of your ass for once and listen. Sometimes fathers actually say some useful shit when you aren't trying to act like a rebellious cunt. This is the best advice you will get in this thread use it you brainlet

I will use it, but I'm not just gonna say fuck it. gotta live once in a while

Id rather just talk to people one on one. A server is just going to stress a lot of robots out especially when we are socially retarded

post the invite so I can join get accustomed to the server then watch it die because you're too lazy to manage/advertise it

Who's gonna post the server link?

im a full-time wagie and more of a robot than youll ever be.

Being a robot and joining a discord is oxymoronic as fuck

It has been tried before. The truth is robots are quite boring to talk because their personalities are shit. Robots ghost each other on discord..

"Oh you like anime and vydia, how interesting and original you are!"

post the link so that I can join it and be too scared to write anything and end up lurking until I'm thrown out for not being active as I always do

Attached: 1481662299994.jpg (918x1260, 433K)

made this one. trying to leave it small.
/d9Wm4g

>except horrendously ugly ones
finally a place

drop the link ree

nice server so far

Seems very nice and I appreciate that you are trying to keep it cozy

Thanks. ive been looking a place to call home for some time