Lmao imagine your daughter doing this

lmao imagine your daughter doing this

Attached: 1565675501451.webm (1920x1080, 614K)

Other urls found in this thread:

xvideos.com/video37288951/redhead_schoolgirl_gets_drilled_by_black_teacher
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'd disown her.

trained the girl well, lets see if she eat's this guy's ass as good as she did mine heh

If you have a daughter you need to know she's gonna suck dick at some point. The sun's gonna rise the birds are gonna fly and girls are gonna suck dick. That's life.

Your daughter is going to have sex get used to it .

Hello, my cuckold friend.
May you please include one of the following terms in your future cuck posts, so that my filters may catch it?
>BBC
>BMWF
>BLACKED
Or other terms, cause then I can add those to my filter as well. Thanks, cuck.

eww why do white women do that

>having a daughter
How could I? I can't even have sex.

Is there a specific site for guys who aren't into bbc but want to see teen looking girls choking on cocks?

>your daughter
which I will never have cuz I'm not a cuck, fuck off racebait faggot

>tells someone to fuck off
>last reply was over an hour ago
>didn't even sage
What did he mean by this?

Uhhh, what's the girl's name?

Imagine saving that shit on your hard drive.
Inagine saving that shit from Jow Forums

Because black dick pleases them.

Not even that into BBC but the girl is making it pretty hot

This. Come on op. I'm not checking the entire blacked collection.

Op give up the sause

potentially ella hughes

If she's in love with that guy and that guys in love with her and they make one another happy, it's completely fine. What my daughter and her boyfriend/husband do sexually is none of my business.

falling in love with niggers is never fine.

Yes it is. Love is literally always fine. I won't try to impede on my child's happiness just because I don't like who makes them happy. Imagine being that terrible of a parent.
>"hey sweetie I know you're in love and you've found happiness but you can't be with that nigger"
>"well you see, I subconsciously want to have sex with you and seeing you with a black man makes me feel like I'm being cuckolded"

Lol imagine your son becoming a tranny

>tfw no daughter to take big black dick while i'm in the other room pretending not to know

fml

Have you considered that your baby girl has a better taste in men than her father? Just a thought.

lmao imagine me doing this haha

lmao imagine not being able to have any kind of attraction to a girl unless she does or wants to do this

You guys are still pretending to be cucks right?

She wouldn't be my daughter anymore.

She can live off of her Instagram beta bux and be a sad lonely example to the rest of her sisters.

Attached: 1537467507068.jpg (803x801, 125K)

Post yfw all your other daughters have done the same exact thing, and are even more into it cause "it makes daddy mad teehee"

Lmao this is exactly the takeaway from this post, what a self-own

So I agree with you. But not only would I insist the guy has his shit together, if he's black I'd have issue because my daughter is like 25-40% black, and has the sickle cell trait. So that's the big issue there.

Found it
It's dolly little
xvideos.com/video37288951/redhead_schoolgirl_gets_drilled_by_black_teacher

I love me some Dolly Little

Anyone else hate when they mention the black dude in the title? Why's it always gotta say BBC or Black Guy in the title of every video with a black guy? It never says that for videos with white guys. Is being white just the default?