Tfw diaspora mentally ill neet

>tfw diaspora mentally ill neet
There's absolutely no way I can ever hope to compete with local Stacies.

Attached: 1515034606565.jpg (840x552, 120K)

is this Aiste? Why did you change avatars?

>even this fuckup tries to compete for chad
fuck off whore you could settle with a virgin robot

Because shes a fucking dumb whore that cant stop mentioning shes female now that she ran out of ideas and avatar ideas. KYS Aiste and take your orbiters with you

why the hell is there no "this user is mentally ill ban evading cancer" report option?

Stop being insecure about your immigration status. Eastern European girls are widely thought of as more attractive.

last of his threads i was reading he was openly admitting that he was a tranny

True, can confirm

>Eastern European girls are widely thought of as more attractive
Maybe in America, because everyone's obese, but not here. I was told so by a local user. At least I don't have obviously bleached hair.

america is a better place to live anyways, get your green card husband and come over

Are you in Scandinavia or something?

>america is a better place to live anyways
I doubt it.
Yeah.

Theres also no way this thread will get replies when I sage and hide it

Don't be fooled by the propaganda and misinformation. It's proven that people of Norwegian descent living in America have a higher standard of living than the average person in Norway.

You don't have to compete with anybody.
Once you realize that, all is good. If you find the right person, it is no "competition", because you both will be interested in each other.
Get some healthy level of self-esteem and you will find love.

You have Asian admixture. This makes you better than them. You're prettier and more feminine. You've got a secret weapon they don't have.

Diaspora mentally ill (I think?) NEET who's also a wizard reporting in.
You have it easy in comparison.

How are you supposed to find the right person when you're a shut-in and can't stop being one? Going outside makes me anxious. I can't talk to the locals let alone make friends. I'm practically invisible.
>You have Asian admixture
Go back to Jow Forums.
Where are you diaspora in?

>Where are you diaspora in?
Slav in Western Europe.

How long have you been living there? Did you manage to make any friends?

It's been like 17 years at this point. All my friendships and relationships happened strictly online.

How about you post some nudes and we can see how to help you

Do you think it has more to do with your mental issues or with being diaspora?

Neither to be honest. I'm a strange and intense person, and I can't communicate well through voice since it doesn't let me think and formulate sentences properly.
There's also the being a hermit thing, I'm not a complete shut-in but I always avoided social situations as much as possible, I just don't relate.

I also don't believe in being able to "find" a relationship in person. Most of people wear masks outside and "normies" only care about sex and money, and those who don't are usually the introverted kind who would never say much to a stranger.
Getting to know somebody wholesome online is actually possible and things can flow naturally.

Redpill me on Aiste.