If you can not get laid because of your shitty genes, how did your dad manage to have children?

If you can not get laid because of your shitty genes, how did your dad manage to have children?

Attached: smug12.png (2446x1902, 539K)

>, how did your dad manage to have children?

Women over 30 "settle" eventually...

His big handsome wallet amased by his early 40s

You get a random half from your mother and random half from your father. If they're both rather average, by sheer dumb luck you could have an Adonis for a brother while looking like Quasimodo yourself.

I might have my Chadad's genes, but he also left me as a kid which fucked me up, and my mom has awful genetics

This is what incels tell themselves, not reality.

He literally picked up a religion to score that puss

>This is what incels tell themselves
>Incels

Pfft, whatever helps you sleep at night. At that age, women literally throw themselves at any guy at least doesn't look deformed.

My dad knocked up a girl in high school. I've already missed that boat.

ARRANGED FUCKING MARRIAGE THATS IT, the manlet ugly fuck managed to give all his shitty traits but didnt even make me as smart as him fuck him i wish i could beat the fuck out of him for spawning me one day subhuman fat ugly manlet fuck

kek thats fucking pathetic sounds like the thing i might have to do to settle down with some 1 /10

He got literal pity sex.

Only desperate ones. Most women who are single in their 30s are so because they want to be. Being single is better than dating someone of low quality.

both of my parents met at a place where mentally ill people go to be prescribed medicine. go figure

This is what all pre-wall roasties tell themselves
Just wait for a couple more years, you'll understand when your biological clock starts ticking

My mom wanted to settle

Basic arithmetic eludes women. A coworker was telling me just the other day she didn't want kids until her 40s.

No that's what really happens. I'm 34 and have had girls that once just strung me along now hitting me up on FB if they don't have someone. I fucked my ex a bit a few years ago but dumped as I had a girl at the time. I noticed she removed all the pics of her current guy so I can expect she'll just happen to "be thinking about me" in a month or so.

The trick is to get a vasectomy and waste her last remaining years fucking her in her desperation to have a kid.

my dad is alpha and women were less picky back in the 80s. my mom is stupid. testosterone levels are decreasing from generations to generation.

My dad was pretty attractive, most of my shitty genetic traits come from my mother.
Unfortunately traits that are easily overlooked in women condemn men to a life of loneliness.

My grandfather asked my grandmother out every Friday for over a year before she said yes
If I did that I'd go to gaol for stalking

My mom wasn't a wonderful pool of genetics either.
couple that with malnourishment and improper development, and I dont even see a human when I look in the mirror.

>If you can not get laid because of your shitty genes
retarded strawman
if anyone says that today, it's because they are looking for reasons why they cannot succeed with any women
but we all know where the blame is