How do non uberMensch perceive white people?

How do non uberMensch perceive white people?
Do they envy them? To they hate them? Do they want to destroy Beauty of white people?
Once I had fine african Ma'am go ape shit because I refused giving my(tall aryan man) superior seed to her

Attached: download.jpg (1280x720, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CoreCivic
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

envy, inferiority complex, etc

>Do they hate them?
this one

Literally all of them feel like this.

Attached: 1565651926776.png (772x1198, 195K)

I'm not white but when they do stuff like this and go on such long rants, It really comes of as seething envy and is honestly sad.

If you consider a mass shooting to be 3+ people shot then a huge amount of mass shooters are black, but they will ignore this because they are so envious of whites' position in society both in the west and globably.

i hate it when individuals think they are superior, when they are clearly not. this happens with every race but whites are more prone to supremacy. hence why we always hear about white supremacists and not blacks or asians. other than that idc. white women can be beautiful but they can't compete with asians, latinas or middle eastern girls.

But blacks and browns kill whites far more often than vice versa.

Attached: wojak.png (645x773, 38K)

Everyone feeds the superiority complex though. All this white hate on social media only strengthens the whites lmao. At least I feel that way, it only emboldens me. I've always said everyone is racist, based on own experiences, not just whites like what is routinely and mindlessly claimed. I have emotionally and dramatically been told otherwise, but this proves me right.

it's not just whites but i feel like it's more common for whites to be hatefully racist. when a spic calls you gringo or a black makes some jokes about spicy food, it's just dumb playfull racism. im not saying it's ok or alway appropriate, but less annoying than cletus ranting about white purity on Jow Forums.

Shut the fuck NUGGER, THE FACT that 99% of migration is Turd Skin into White country is proof that whites have superior civilization and more CIVILIZED that we even give Invaders better welfare then their own.
This has happened nowhere in history of planet.

Do Asians rush into Africa?
Do Africans rush to Asia, arab...etc countries?

Nope everyone rushes into white countries because they know white men is generous with GIBS
But don't you think its fair we are fed up working up for useless NUGGERS who on top of leeching have nerve to Insult us in face.
Imagine having such nerve to shit on hand that feeds you... thats just too much

>its just playful racism
Dude whites cannot do this right now. If a white guy tries to tell a joke it's met with outrage. So it's everyone else dishing out jokes but they can't take any

A couple days ago I was at work and we saw a discussion about racial reparations. I quoted the Chapelle show saying "I just bought this baby straight cash" and kind of acted out the skit, and one of my "fellow employees" took it the wrong way and made a big scene. Like come on what the fuck why can't I just have some innocent fun like everyone else making silly mayonnaise jokes or whatever people say. It's ridiculous

No one ignores this, we just all know the difference between Tyrone and Juan shooting 3 rival gangbangers in a drive by and Dylan walking into a building and shooting 10+ innocent people so he can be on the news or push his backwards ideology. You're being dishonest as hell if you don't think that there's a difference.

You're just autistic user. Most people probably won't get the reference and it'll just seem like you're calling black people stupid while autistically pretending to be an ignorant nigger. The mayo jokes are in the context of the internet. You were at work.

I'm non white but I'm not American either so I'm not traumatized.
To me white people are just generally kind of retarded because they do incredibly silly shit. They obsess over random hobbies for a bit, they party shittons for the same restaurant they'd find in any hotel in Thailand rather than trying to find a special experience here, they worry about their height, women's height, friends' height, they apologize a lot because they said something that could be misunderstood as a reference to colonizing etc. Imo whites suffer from not having enough suffering in their lives which leads to the famous first world problems.

I think it depends on the relative success and social status of the white person. Like, if the person's a white professor or something then yeah, I probably feel a mixture of like envy and appreciation at how hot they are. If they're clearly poor or uneducated though then usually I'm indifferent, since poor white people/white trash usually don't seem physically or socially more impressive than like niggers

Lol you're so biased dude. You're not going to earn the respect you're whining for like that. We make jokes like this all the time and have seen skits together. My friends had my back in the situation

Pretty much. Same as seeing those hot Korean girls, no one can deny their country is very well off butrace doesn't matter that much.
As long as they're not niggers. God are they ugly. I'm not for superiority but I'll argue nigger inferiority all day

Half spic half white here. I grew up around whites so I have no real opinion about the group as a whole. If you're mixed race it's a lot easier to see past the racial brainwashing that comes from both sides of the spectrum. My ancestors raped and murdered each other so I have no obligation to feel guilt or pride about things I never had any control over.

>My ancestors raped and murdered each other
Based and redpilled
Are spics gong to bring about the eta of enlightenment to America?

Maybe your friends had your back because they understood the reference. It's likely your co workers didn't, which was the problem. I've seen that skit and I still probably wouldn't have gotten your joke just because it's a decade and a half year old show and it's not at the front of people's minds unless you make it very clear that you're referencing it. To everyone else, you just came off like a dick.

Bro I'm not looking for your analysis of what you think happened based off my vague post about the situation. Its totally fine and the person that was upset understands I wasn't shitting on her and she even apologized to me. No body thought i was being a dick lmao. You're speaking to me like you were there. Again, enough with this "he's just an ignorant white man" bullshit routine. I'm getting the impression that you're not accustomed to having white friends. You seem to have your own "superiority" complex as a defense mechanism, probably empowered by mainstream media.

thats what i mean. you hear shit like that only from whites. what makes you think i receive neetbux? are you employed?

I'm not talking about race you defensive faggot, I'm talking about how autistic it is to make a reference to an edgy skit from a tv show during a conversation.
>Its totally fine and the person that was upset understands I wasn't shitting on her and she even apologized to me
Yeah and it probably took you explaining the joke because making that joke without saying it's from a tv show probably made you seem like an asshole.
>No body thought i was being a dick
They obviously did if they took it the wrong way.
>Again, enough with this "he's just an ignorant white man" bullshit routine
I never said that retard, I said that the issue was the fact that you didn't have the social awareness to realize that no one would have gotten the reference
>You seem to have your own "superiority" complex as a defense mechanism, probably empowered by mainstream media
Fuck off. I have a superiority complex because I know how to make jokes without offending people.

I never said you had bad intentions or that the joke wasn't funny or that you're an ignorant white person, I said you're autistic for making the joke and expecting everyone to get it.

Not the guy you're talking to but the fucking PAVEMENT you're walking on comes courtesy of the fucking white man. We've been building roads for thousands of years whereas your shithole countries have nothing more than dirt tracks.

>MUH COLONIAL OPPRESSION MEANS IM BACKWARD. IM NOT GENETICALLY INFERIOR

Whats your excuse for the other 2,800 years of human (i.e. eurasian) civilization?

>you defensive faggot
And then you write this abomination lmao. Man I'm not reading this weak ass trash. Stay small

jew here. I don't see a lot of difference between the races, but I have noticed that white people (particularly the ones that believe they are a master race) always seem to blame us when they fuck up raising their own kids.

>non uberMensch
Wouldn't that be untermencsh?

Imagine having dark skin at any point in the history of human existence

We will get you, you fucking dirty Epstein Nigger

Attached: says-christianity-is-silly-believes-the-universe-grants-herwishes-for-1579904.png (500x571, 526K)

>Do Asians rush into Africa?
Yes, the Chinese are all over east Africa building new infrastructure.

>Do Africans rush to Asia, arab...etc countries?
Uhhh.. yes? Have you been?

Ya welcome to Jow Forums retard

yes and no. It was the same case with the Irish immigrants before.

Then maybe try telling the jewish council to stop subverting and undermining white culture and values.

white man: *hires black slaves to build roads for free* You're welcome, immigrants!

Extremely gullible and trusting.

If you can't figure out how to instill your own culture and values into your children, that's on you dawg.

Not historically. Since war and colonization was a thing

People try but between their kids being taken away from them for 7 hours a day of "school" (subversive propaganda), and their extra hours beyond that having to work for mr.shekelstein away from their kids, all combined with constant disney nonsense pumped into them around the clock there really isn't much of a chance to.
Just get the council to tone it down a bit.

Until your nigger ass gets shot dead in a white area by bored white teenagers, shut the fuck up.

What the fuck are you talking about you absolute piece of genetic fucking garbage?

Are you seriously implying that Major motorways in western nations were made by fucking african slaves?

Are you on drugs?

Can I have some?

Excuses excuses. You realize Jews raised their kids while being persecuted in foreign lands for 5000 years, and we preserved our culture. Take a few queues from us instead of whining and drawing swastikas.

Black people made America. They were contractors hired from a reputable african company but taken advantage of by the evil white man upon arrival. The white man must pay for his treachery. White men aren't dominant, they just got lucky. Black man is the true dominant man, accepting the welfare and gibs by force

Attached: 1557413728572.jpg (499x275, 34K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CoreCivic

Wrong, your entire lineage are an assortment of subhuman feral Bantu tribes that were captured by western african kingdoms like Asante, Benin etc who were sold to western euros in exchange for horses and guns.

but it's pretty much all bantu-descended in contemporary Africa as well, I thought?

>whites are more prone to supremacy
Asian man says he's proud to be asian = asian pride
White man says he's proud to be white = WHITE SUPREMACY

Most of sub-saharan africa. The bantus exterminated almost everyone else; the exceptions were in eastern Africa (Egyptian territories, Abyssinia, and Arab holdings on the east coast) and the very remotest bits of South Africa where the Khoisan lived. Everywhere else they murdered the locals and took their land.

How did there get to be so many Bantus anyway? Other tribes of the era never stretched nearly so far.

>exterminated
Bantus are tribal monkeys its just natural selection.

Of course you didn't read it because you're stupid and want so badly to be a victim. I'm just telling you that your joke seemed inappropriate at the time and you're an autist for thinking that it would go over well.

They simply happened to be more warlike than most of their neighbours, and gradually expanded and grew their population as they acquired more territory. It wasn't an immediate declaration of war against the rest of Africa, they'd just exterminate a nearby tribe, settle the land, grow population, exterminate more nearby tribes, etc.

I lived in the barrio for 3 years and they hate us more than you can even imagine. The most racist white is nearly as racist as the average nonwhite. Things are going to get much worse for us in the years ahead.

Bantus were not unified either they spent more time killing each other than kililng other tribes, its just when they expanded they killed other tribes.

I am dark but have a strong attraction to blond blue eyed men. I just think they look so beautiful.

Ya you share the same opinion as the rest of the world's entire human population
>why do white people have superiority complex tho
Lol

Nope. My ancestors were Yoruba warriors from the kingdom of Ile Ife. They were prisoners of war who got caught by the Igbo from the Nri Kingdom and were sold to the Portuguese.

$50 says anyone clamoring about being superior on the internet because of their race is a huge loser/fat ass

Your line has survived a long fight for good in the world. Know that should you ever need the support, (((we))) will count you among us. Make sure we know who you are.

Is this some kind of Jew thing? I'm voting for a Jew this upcoming presidential election.

i like to think im a nice friend

what excuse? are you denying the achievments of the ottoman empire? we had philosophers and a rich civilization. why are you judging a whole race based on the past 80 years? you can call me a turkroach or whatever. stay ignorant. the last thing i have to be thankfull is the fucking pavement. are you thankfull for arabic numbers? no, because normal people don't think about shit like that.

I get jelly because everyone seems to like you people no matter what you do. Other than that I'm neutral.

I don't know what you are talking about, but probably it's just rich or high-middle class white. Most people just struggle like everyone else