Can we get a friend making thread?

Can we get a friend making thread?
post a short description about yourself, what youre looking for, and your contact information

Attached: 663AD36B-6B32-4562-BE16-281D8F0FA501.jpg (1080x1080, 238K)

Jow Forums isn't a place to make friends

Attached: image.jpg (97x125, 2K)

OP Is a nigger guys

Attached: image.jpg (125x125, 3K)

I'll tell you what i'm not looking for - a nigger!

Shut up you work at subway

Who would want a friend from this toxic shithole?

hey we arent all bad. just a bit lonely.

I'm a simple guy.
Me:
>Literally Hitler
Them:
>Must be part werecat
>Must lick my body clean daily, offering yourself as a toilet if the need arises.
>Must be able to yodel mid orgasm.
>Must dress exclusively in Vaudevillian attire at all times
>Must be able to create apple pies from scratch
>Must recite the Talmud from memory every Saturday night

I want the brown girl on the right so fucking badly.

Am I the only one who finds ladies giving the middle finger unattractive?

Just give me some Australians

hi i like to think im great at conversing as long as you also put in some effort too! looking for people to talk to and have fun and do stuff. i can talk about anything (or atleast try to)
glitchist#8241

Attached: FB5F848A-007A-42CB-88A4-7EF2CE608646.jpg (500x500, 44K)

Man they look so fucking hot, stupid arrogant little sluts

I was about to make a new discord to add you and anyone else who wants to talk but then I realised I have nothing to talk about and I wouldn't use voice anyway. Sorry.

>Just give me some Australians
I am Australian. What would you like to talk about?

Where you guys @

Cuckbourne. I fucking hate it here.

I just want my old friends from high school back they're all still friends with each other except me and it fucking hurts.

Twinkbourne. You melbournians love a good dick huh

>Half black user
>Play the guitar
>An incestuous sociopath stole my ldr gf and fucked her, he spread rumors about me being a pedometer and that I supposedly made fun of people's insecurities.
>horrid reputation, only recently found out about it all
>I never really leave the house
>no friends
>only own a console and only play single player games
>good at poker
>can't drive
>heterosexual

You can talk to me in letter threads, just address the letter to LAM and I'll reply.

There are some fags, sure, but there's barely anyone left once you take out the chinks and pajeets. The city itself is absolutely dominated by them, as are many suburbs. This country has been sold and there's nothing at all we can do about it. The only natives I see anymore are mentally ill and/or homeless. I'm an ESL teacher (l m a o) and my students (mostly South American, Japanese and sometimes Taiwanese) are constantly commenting on how everyone's a fucking chink or pajeet so they get absolutely no practice outside classes. Service roles are all pajeets. Business owners are all chinks or Lebanese. None of it is EVER commented on by ANYONE.

Melbourne here too
Outer Northern suburbs, deep in muzzie-ville up here.

Go to bed you brittish twats. It's americahours

18 yo algerian looking for a cute strong scottish friend that like love live and pokemon

Attached: __alolan_vulpix_lillie_and_vulpix_pokemon_game_and_etc_drawn_by_rilex_lenov__ef25da9eaed901edc94fffe (801x1025, 858K)

I'm an Aussie too, stuck in queensland the shithole. I heard NSW is good, can anyone confirm this? What's good about it?I used to live in Melbourne, will never forget the garbage weather and chinese infestation

I'm not very goid at talking to people I'd like new frens but I always make them hate me because I get overwhelmed or crave attention too much.

Do you have a feminine girlcock?

The 3 on the bottom right all are super cute desu. Especially cute hands and arms

Incestuous kinda implies it was her brother.

he has actually been fired for saying nigger

i have 1 friend i regularly talk to. we met playing dota about 3.5 years ago. we played alot, then over time got closer to eachother

i dont know if its possible to make friends on forums but i guess it is. im not rly interested in making any new frends tho

i like u fren bloc

But its only 1pm here...

OH, I didn't know. Well hope you're having a good day, chap.

Not her brother, but he did play a part in it all, the guy who I was referring to had a weird love for his Mother, everyone we knew was fine with people cracking jokes about anything about them, but he would lash out if anyone made fun of his Mom. They'd make fun of my mom and it was no big deal, we'd make fun of our buddy tytys mom and it was no skin off his back, and Js mom, it wasn't a big deal, he even wrote a song about his mom called "I love my ugly mama" he was a cool guy, everyone else was to put it in normie terms "chill" but this one particular guy, he would lose his shit if anyone said anything about him negative or his mom. He thought I was talking shit about his mom, but it was somebody else and he went on to ruin my life over it. I strongly suspect his parents divorce was because he was having an affair with his mom, why else would he freak out like that and ruin my life? I can't think of any other reason, but I do have a low iq so there's that.

Man, I miss high school, when girls were this hot

Attached: image.jpg (540x540, 41K)

>making friends on 4chin

Good luck user
Anyway, I'm a spaniard idiot willing to play online games with other anons. You can use me to practice your Spanish, only note that it will be true Spanish, not that retarded version of it south american speak.