Are guys actually into edgy, anorexic egirls who like anime? just asking for a friend <3

are guys actually into edgy, anorexic egirls who like anime? just asking for a friend

Attached: futaba.jpg (1024x576, 58K)

If you're a cute, edgy, anorexic, egirl who likes anime please have sex with me

desu yeah but i kinda want to feed one

everyone on this board and their brother want to ravage you

>anorexic
not doing that shit again.

Anime has been dead for close to 20 years. If you're into Japanese cartoons nowadays you deserve to be shot dead. I don't know what edgy means as degrees of misery lead to further incentivising views on actions or ways of thinking that most neurotypicals would never be witness to or have an opinion on beyond fear. So if you're asking me if the idea of you being "fucked up" would be a turn off, not really. If anything I'd prefer it. Anorexia would only be an issue if it kills you, besides that I wouldn't give a shit. Now go kill yourself you fucking whore.

why dont these kind of people exist in the outside world :(

does anyone have tips to keep a server active? like, mine has members but nobody even fucking talks anymore and i wanna revive it, it used to be hella active too :(

Just add one of them on discord or some shit and eventually they'll wife you. Trust me if you're not a tranny they'll drop everything for you

Also drop your discord and we'll join :^]

I mean it's not a deal breaker, but I prefer a good personality, how are you like other than edgy?

No you're just a slut

Only if they're good, charming people

Attached: 1565284903567.jpg (900x675, 628K)

i mean i can be rly affectionate and clingy, i also have severe insomnia so i can always stay up to text people. maybe im just a loner, but all you need to do is get to know me!

Depends on personality and how spergy you are. Edge is fine as long as you know when and when not to do it.

Also do basic hygiene too. Ya don't have to be perfect but at least shower/brush teeth/rotate clean clothes often enough that you don't smell bad like every other day or so

hmm, i do have a server if people wanna join

Do you actually participate in conversations and initiate them, or do you just expect others to pull the cart like most females?
Are you actually lonely and have no close friends, or do you juggle between a dozen of orbiters on a daily basis, never going anywhere yet keeping at it?

Sounds good, though that "clingy" part seems like it can be a hindrance down the line.. Though for now I'll probably allow it. Let me guess Discord?

Yuck.

add Makoroni#7777

ill stab my dick into ur eyeball

>tfw no edgy, anorexic egirls who like anime in Australia
I want a qt skinny girl I can wrap in my around and watch anime with

Yes, edgy chicks fuck the best. I don't even care how you look, if you are not a whale I am willing to bone ya.
Now
Are ya a real girl if so tits please. DrunkTigerGrill#2660

That's most guys dream girl.

Attached: 418AEC1800000578-4617328-image-a-38_1497863157593.jpg (962x677, 146K)

Fool anime was still full swing mid 2000s

anorexic->skinnier->narrower->tighter
Amiright?

Please pay attention during class user

Depends, will she leave me at the first sign of trouble?

>watch 5-6 80s and 90s anime
>"huehuehehe only pre-2000s anime is good i am anime pro"

>are guys actually into edgy, anorexic egirls
Yes. Absolutely. Partly because they want to feel like they can fix them, but mostly because they're usually really cute

I suppose
it's a type that attracts me, but I haven't hook up with a girl like that yet to say for sure if I can handle such a bag of trouble

Absolute degenerate

Didn't say I was an anime pro, just not a pedophile is all. Neckity-neck yourself.

Nope, wholly disgusting. Change.

anime sure, but anorexic is very off-putting. What good is a chick who has voluntarily killed her fertility through undernourishment?

I'd be nice and fun for a while but I'd like to to think it would get annoying if that all it was.

If by some miracle I could connect with some girl I'd try and keep her.

What would happen if i hit you in the shin? Would it be painful?

>What good is a chick who has voluntarily killed her fertility through undernourishment?
Combining a sperm and an egg is the greatest disaster in the entire known Universe.

You gotta be 18 to post here. Even black and Latinos were super into DBZ at the time

>anorexic
are you even fertile

I'm old enough to wife your father you little shit. Come over here so that I may heteroally slap you across the face with my dick.