Literally no guy wants to date me because I'm a 6'2 girl. All the tall guys, even my height...

Literally no guy wants to date me because I'm a 6'2 girl. All the tall guys, even my height, prefer petite women and the guys who are shorter than me say that they would be embarrassed to be seen with me in public.

I'm going to die alone.

Attached: DF13C239-6C23-4325-BBB1-BFEB0DC820AC.jpg (750x737, 354K)

Is caring about height this much an American thing? I've never seen people talk about it at all here.

please go dilate and stop posting, thanks

You better shut your larping mouth.

I think it appeals to a niche, so while many are not into it at all, some people really like it. I'd personally think being with a taller girl would be amazing.

I'm gonna tell you a little secret, every "girl" on this board is a tranny

That being said, if you're into quite dominant guys it will likely be a disadvantage for you.

I think tall girls are cute.... But maybe that's just my dumbfuck cumskull brain talking

What does that have to do with my post? I don't see the connection.

You just need to have a nice body. How much do you weigh? Do you have tits?

Pls post nudes on /soc/ tall girls thread

Don't feel down user, you'll most likely find someone in the future. It's just quite a lot of people want a small girl, but you could probably win them over through other means. :)

Are you sure that it's /just/ your height OP? Tall girls and be cute as fuck but you should check out other potential flaws like weight or face.

I'm 5'3" and I don't care.

>tfw would rather be a 6'2 white girl
instead im a 5'5 manlet asian

Who cares fuck the world do something about the real problem it's time for change NOW!

that's what you get for being a tranny faggot

>sperging out about height
legit no one cares about your height. you're using it as an excuse for your dogshit personality. admit you suck dragon dick in that department and try and better yourself

taking gf applications now.
>gender(real)
>hobbies
>neet/student/wagie
>do you like anime?
>do you like games?
>are you hygienic/healthy?

Ill post my discord or something if youre interested

How do you improve your personality? It's something I've been trying to do for some time

you just get more attractive and women see your personality as better

Tall girls are the best.
Ficki ficki

>im a girl
>6'2
No, you are fooling no one tranny. Be normal.

How's your face and body (aside from the height)? You might be able to get modeling gigs they want tall leggy girls.

act like a normie. do what the person wants you to do, if you snag one into a relationship, slowly inch back into the normal you

It's simple, get HRT and become the guy

WHAT THE FUCK DON YOU NOT BROWSE THIS BOARD
WE FUCKING LOVE TALL WOMEN
LEGS FOR DAYS? FUCK YES
A BIG, LONG BACK TO MASSAGE AND SNEAK A KISS BEHIND THE NECK? YES PLEASE
GIVE ME A TALL GIRL PLEASE
SMOL IS CUTE BUT TALL IS UNF
TALL GIRLS ARE GOING TO BE THE DEATH OF ME AND I'LL LIKE IT

im 6 foot and every girl ive been with has been like 5'2 max, except for this one girl on tinder who was 6'1, it was fun alright but honestly felt kinda gay

You are either a tranny or a meanie or a liar. As a 6'3 guy i would prefer someone as tall as i am. Tall girls are sexier and i don't want to bend down to kiss or have my arms around their head when i hug

based tranny didnt think of this before transitioning

Hey, I'm 6'1 I would love to date someone your height.
Be my Amazonian gf.

Attached: vdoEWb9xAPSqwbUsMt28S965080.png (650x1005, 364K)

Be honest, are you a tranny or s real XX female?

Chances are you just turn down every guy under 510 cause you're a shallow cunt who thinks you deserve a 6'9 guy

My oneitis is that height and I'm 5'10, don't worry about height and focus on other things you can actually imrprove

Bored? why not check this cool server it has the hottest lewds off chicks and traps!

discord gg/4wrBtH8

wow, what a nightmare you must be living
you must be experiencing the suffering of a billion souls crying out into the void

my 6'2" disabled sister constantly has dates, had several long term boyfriends, and is an ultra-normie. I think it's just you.

Are you a natal female? Were you born with a vagina? If you're fit and have a normal face and real vagina I'll date you. I'm rich and tall.

Trans people aren't people.

Im 178cm and even if you werent a tranny you wouldnt waste your time on me either give contact details or shut the fuck up attention whore.

It's not because of your height, you probably just have an ugly face or a manish body type. You really think anyone would turn down pic related if she was 6'2"?

Attached: __ooba_minori_original_drawn_by_komusou_jinrikisha__aed433d0bd88af4905da460cabc4a7ff.png (800x1131, 416K)

That's a drawing user, it's not a real woman.

Attached: 42078394_473017526552669_3470057150984536516_n.jpg (578x578, 27K)