You can magically banish women, trannies, or virgins from Jow Forums. Who do you pick?

You can magically banish women, trannies, or virgins from Jow Forums. Who do you pick?

Attached: DDB2EEF2-890E-4B78-8353-E333C6F14F5B.jpg (1200x2151, 421K)

trannies,not even a choice

Trannies, no question about it.

put tranners on a train straight to Auschwitz

Trannies, they already have their contaiment pit board

well since women arent real on Jow Forums

and virgins are the core of Jow Forums, r9k is no longer r9k without the incels

so i guess trannies, tho im guessing there are few real ones and alot of masquerading ones so that would barely have an effect on the board

Attached: 3bf9bf6a5c42b72547dcb2c96d25542a5eba748771a0d42a717bff9687c8c379.jpg (1920x1080, 267K)

Trannies, easy

r9k would be comfy without roasties and trannies

I pick niggers/shit skins

trannies. gonna be so good not seeing anymore "femanon here! :333 join my discord desu desu desu!" threads

Virgins. Get them off my fucking board

Attached: 1533482961145.jpg (1280x720, 197K)

trannies, no discussion

Trannoids deserve to be burned alive and their ashes shot into the outer space (although that would be offensive to extraterrestrials)

you just want to kick out all virgins to get kicked out yourself.

whatever OP is

Jow Forums is for virgins, there are no girls on the internet so trannies, no question.

Attached: not your average fairy tale.jpg (946x617, 205K)

women bcuz they make shit tier posts even if they refrain from stating their gender and have 100x more orbiters than trannies.

yes but 99% of females on this board *are* trannies

nah man im talking about females not stating their gender. those are not as scarce as you think

Trannies easy peasy lemon squeezie

le trainies for sure . tuck frannys

Virgins. Then I have this place all to myself.

There are no women on r9k and without virgins and trannies this place would be empty so I guess I have to go with women

>banning virgins
>not normies
the absolute state of this board. either way, like everyone else has said, trannies hands down.